Most Clicked This Week
- "After Nelson’s book, no one should be able to take the work of the BDS professors seriously, given their reliance on propagandistic lies"
- "Their billionaire descendants, who control Krispy Kreme, Stumptown and other brands, are grappling with the exposure of an unspeakable secret"
- Cory Booker translated: I'll meet with antisemites like Louis Farrakhan, who has called Jews “satanic” and compared them to “termites.” No red lines here.
- Chicago's own Louis Farrakhan is "quite possibly the most popular anti-Semite in America"
- Steven Salaita and the racist ghost of Edward Said
- The Israeli Left: Our country is wrong pretty much no matter what they do. Or as Philip Roth put it: “When It comes to defaming Jews, the Palestinians are pipsqueaks next to Ha’aretz”
- Palestinian child abuse caught on camera [VIDEOS]
- "The decision of six Arab states to attend the Bahrain conference despite the Palestinian boycott call shows that the Arabs have chosen to endorse a new direction – one that will leave the Palestinians to fend for themselves in a hell of their own making"
Tag Archives: Palestinians
“The decision of six Arab states to attend the Bahrain conference despite the Palestinian boycott call shows that the Arabs have chosen to endorse a new direction – one that will leave the Palestinians to fend for themselves in a hell of their own making”
GATESTONE Palestinians and the Bahrain Conference: Condemning Arabs While Asking for Arab Money by Khaled Abu Toameh June 24, 2019 …In the past week, Palestinian officials and factions were unanimous in making a last-minute appeal to the Arab states to … Continue reading
“Ahead of June 25-26 Bahrain conference, Trump team releases proposal for $50 billion package that’s supposed to transform economy of West Bank, Gaza and surrounding nations”
TIMES OF ISRAEL White House finally unveils ‘Peace to Prosperity’ economic plan for Palestinians by Eric Cortellessa June 22, 2019 Days before the US-sponsored Bahrain conference, the White House released its proposal to boost the Palestinian economy by offering a … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG Disband Students for Justice in Palestine and All BDS Movements by Jason Hill June 12, 2019 Mr. Attorney General, On May 16, 2019, The German Parliament voted, as you know, to condemn as anti-Semitic, the BDS movement … Continue reading
“Hamas leaders are obsessed with gagging anyone who dares to call them out for their violent and despotic behavior” The international response: crickets
GATESTONE The Priorities of Palestinian Leaders by Khaled Abu Toameh June 7, 2019 …The latest [Palestinian] victim died under torture in a Syrian prison last week…His death brings to 606 the number of Palestinians who died under torture in Syrian … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL Palestinians Need to Get Real About Israel by Walter Russell Mead May 20, 2019 As Palestinian officials nervously await the Trump administration’s peace plan, one fundamental reality shapes their long and bitter contest with Israel. Diplomatically, economically, … Continue reading
DAILY CALLER Militantly Anti-Semitic Imam Gives Opening Prayer At House Of Representatives by Joshua Gill May 10, 2019 A Muslim cleric who called for violence against Israel and expressed support for Hamas gave the opening prayer before the House of … Continue reading
Has Congresswoman McCollum “developed any legislation to censure the P.A. for rewarding terrorists’ families with cash, holding celebrations for the murder of Jews and naming streets and schools after the murderers?”
JNS An open letter to Congresswoman McCollum by Gary Schiff May 6, 2019 Rep. Betty McCollum (D-Minn.) chose Holocaust Remembrance Day to introduce a bill calling Israel to task for allegedly mistreating Palestinian children. The bill calls for Congress to … Continue reading