Most Clicked This Week
- Upcoming J Street conference participants to include Sanders, Klobuchar, Buttigieg, Schumer, Pelosi and the PLO
- "Retreating and abandoning allies may not be the optimum strategy"
- University of Illinois presentation “'instead of fostering dialogue, incited division, distrust and anger"
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- Brig. General Kuperwasser: “The depth of the U.S. commitment to Israel is very different from its commitment to the Syrian Kurds"
- In IL3, Dem Congressman Dan Lipinski to be primaried by Rush Darwish a Palestinian who will “proudly champion BDS" in Congress, "much like Congresswomen Tlaib and Omar”
Tag Archives: Palestinians
US previously “one of the largest donors to the Palestinians and the PA, providing upward of half-a-billion dollars a year, has slowly halted that funding over the last two years”
JERUSALEM POST U.S. gives cold shoulder to major Palestinian donor parley by Tovah Lazaroff October 4, 2019 The United States gave a cold shoulder last week to the major bi-annual meeting for donor aid to the Palestinian Authority, known as … Continue reading
#Palestinians neglected by UNRWA which “hasn’t resettled a single refugee in its 70 years of existence”
JNS Palestinians are tired of being the only refugees denied the right to resettlement by Evelyn Gordon September 11, 2019 …All other refugees worldwide are handled by the U.N. High Commissioner for Refugees, which resettles tens of thousands of refugees … Continue reading
“Many people in the Arab countries are now saying that it is high time for the Palestinians to start looking after their own interests and thinking of a better future for their children”
GATESTONE Why Arabs Hate Palestinians by Khaled Abu Toameh September 9, 2019 Is it true? If so, why? Sadly, the Palestinians are known for betraying their Arab brothers, even effectively stabbing them in the back. The Palestinians, for example, supported … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL In first, UN panel calls on Palestinians to halt hate speech against Israelis by Staff August 31, 2019 The United Nation’s anti-racism committee criticized Palestinian authorities in a Thursday report, calling on the “State of Palestine” to … Continue reading
Another Palestinian honorkilling: “Gharib’s father, brothers, and brother-in-law followed her to the hospital and resumed the beating, telling hospital staff they were performing an exorcism on the victim whom they believed was possessed by a demon”
EGYPTIAN STREETS Palestinian Woman Murdered in Honor Killing After Posting Instagram Video with Fiancé by Niveen Ghoneim August 31, 2019 A 21-year-old Palestinian woman died on Thursday in suspicious circumstances that have caused massive outrage among activists and social media … Continue reading
CAMERA BLOG PBS NewsHour Propaganda Piece Attacks Israel with Bogus Exploding Bullets Charge by Ricki Hollander August 29, 2019 PBS Newshour has once again grossly deceived its audience, with a propaganda piece that could have come directly from Hamas’ playbook. … Continue reading