Most Clicked This Week
- "A long-sequestered picture of Mr. Obama laughing it up with the Rev. Farrakhan, who espouses that Judaism is a satanic religion and responsible for the slave trade, elicited barely a glimmer of disapproval"
- JFK Airport ambush on Birthright participants to deliver IfNotNow's "simplistic narrative that Israel is wholly responsible for anything bad that happens to the Palestinians"
- US State Department "infuriated by Friedman’s success in helping to persuade Trump to finally recognize that Jerusalem is Israel’s capital"
- New State Solution calls for “the creation of a state for the Palestinian people in Gaza and a coastal section of the northern Sinai Peninsula”
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- The Jason Greenblatt-Jared Kushner Peace Process Regional Tour
- Author Michael Chabon has “a remarkable ability to present a one-dimensional reality in which the Jews are evil oppressors and the Palestinians are powerless victims”
- Congressional effort to monitor UNRWA textbooks that “demonize Israel, encourage war, and teach children that Palestinian statehood can be achieved through violence"
Tag Archives: Palestinians
“So long as Gaza continues to be governed by Hamas’s rule of the jungle, no Palestinian civil society, let alone a viable state, can develop”
JERUSALEM POST It is not the economy, stupid by Efraim Karsh June 3, 2018 No cliché has dominated the discourse on the Gaza situation more than the perception of Palestinian violence as a corollary of the Strip’s dire economic condition. … Continue reading
Western liberals, including Black Lives Matter, know “images of Palestinian hardship will be shared widely, wept over, and held up as proof of the allegedly uniquely barbarous nature of the Jewish State”
SPIKED The Ugly Trade in Palestinian Pain by Brendan O’Neill, Editor May 21, 2018 …This should be the central lesson of the terrible events at the Gaza-Israel border last week: that much of what happens in the Israel-Palestine conflict is … Continue reading
“Hamas and Israel remain bitter enemies, but neither wants an all-out war, and so both sought to prevent a day’s escalation from turning into something far more devastating” [VIDEO]
TIMES OF ISRAEL The curious common interest behind the rapid Gaza-Israel flare-up and flare-down by Avi Issacharoff May 30, 2018 With the tailing off of the Gaza conflict, and the end to the barrages into Israel and the IDF’s counterstrikes, … Continue reading
“UNRWA is anything but a humanitarian organization…it is, rather, a self-serving political body that has bolstered Arab/Palestinian rejectionism and perpetuated Palestinian suffering, thereby preventing peace and prosperity” [VIDEO]
GATESTONE INSTITUTE UNRWA’s “Palestinian Refugee” Fraud? by Ruthie Blum May 24, 2018 …“Thus, instead of the living original refugees officially numbering 30,000, UNRWA now services some 5.3 million Palestinian Arabs.” The actual number of Palestinian refugees is likely even lower … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST Stop demonizing Israel for defending itself by Ron Dermer May 18, 2018 Hand it to Hamas. As this week’s events in Gaza showed, the terrorist organization committed to Israel’s destruction can still manipulate the media into demonizing Israel for the legitimate actions it … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL What I hear when I hear Diaspora Jews on Gaza by Hen Mazzig May 15, 2018 …As a Jew I am ashamed of myself today. I understand that I have no military or security experience, but is … Continue reading
“The Arab League’s April 10, 1948 decision to invade Israel and “save Palestine,” marked a watershed event, for it changed the rules of the conflict”
MYTHS AND FACTS Nakba: The Arab Self-Inflicted Catastrophe by Eli Hertz May 15, 2018 …It was a conflict between two national or ethnic groups. Palestinian Arabs represented one side in the conflict – the side responsible for starting the war. … Continue reading