Most Clicked This Week
- "Kosher store opened by Leah Mindel Ferencz, who was killed in attack, and her husband, was a foundation stone of new community of Hasidic Jews escaping Brooklyn’s high prices"
- Sunday Times reveals Corbyn's party ignored numerous allegations of antisemitism: "Labour members calling for “extermination of every Jew on the planet” and labeling them “bent nose manipulative liars”
- "The Fatah-Hamas rift that has continued for the last 13 years has been constantly used as the excuse for the absence of elections"
- Pensacola shooting: Authorities were investigating whether the attack was "terrorism-related"
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- "By all accounts, peace with Jordan, and the survival of the Hashemite monarchy are among Israel’s key strategic interests"
- “The global surge in Jew-hatred barely registers in the West”
- "How could a speech that centered on advocating support for Israel and opposition to anti-Semitism, and in particular, the BDS movement, be considered anti-Semitic incitement?"
Tag Archives: Palestinians
“Jews are ‘colonialists’ and ‘occupiers’ who only arrived in Israel in 1948, the academics claimed on Palestinian TV”
JERUSALEM POST Palestinian academics deny archaelogical evidence of Jews in Israel by Donna Rachel Edmunds December 1, 2019 The Palestinian Authority is continuing with its propaganda mission to deny Jewish links to the land of Israel by placing on television … Continue reading
Canada concurs with the United Nations: The Western Wall, the Temple Mount and the Jewish Quarter of the Old City are occupied Palestinian land to which Israel and Jews have no claim
ALGEMEINER More Than 11,000 People Urge Canada to Reverse UN Vote Calling Western Wall ‘Occupied Palestinian Territory’ by Staff November 25, 2019 More than 11,000 people have signed a petition urging the Canadian government to reverse its vote in favor … Continue reading
Unless the Palestinians manage to rise up against their abusive and corrupt leaders, their hope of building a democratic society will remain nothing more than a dream
GATESTONE Are Palestinians Not Entitled to Human Rights? by Bassam Tawil November 25, 2019 While Palestinian officials repeatedly condemn Israel for violating Palestinians’ freedom of expression, it is actually the Palestinian Authority (PA) that continues to harass, intimidate and detain … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL Pompeo Busts the ‘Occupation’ Myth by Eugene Kontorovich Novenber 19, 2019 Israeli settlements in the West Bank do not violate international law. That is now America’s official view, announced Monday by Secretary of State Mike Pompeo. The … Continue reading
Deputy Defense Minister Avi Dichter: “Israel’s political and military leadership need to decide at a certain point to launch a campaign that will destroy the terrorist infrastructure in Gaza”
JNS As Gaza ceasefire wobbles, a full-scale Israeli military incursion remains on the table by Israel Kasnett November 15, 2019 The ceasefire put into place on Thursday morning between Israel and the Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ) terror organization stood on … Continue reading
ADL: “Yet another example of SJP’s antisemitic practice of marginalizing Jews and reducing their identity to their connection to Israel”
JEWISH JOURNAL ADL Condemns Benedictine SJP Member for Urging Holocaust Survivor to Denounce Israel by Aaron Bandler Anti-Defamation League CEO Jonathan Greenblatt condemned a member of Students for Justice in Palestine (SJP) at Benedictine University for asking a Holocaust survivor … Continue reading
US previously “one of the largest donors to the Palestinians and the PA, providing upward of half-a-billion dollars a year, has slowly halted that funding over the last two years”
JERUSALEM POST U.S. gives cold shoulder to major Palestinian donor parley by Tovah Lazaroff October 4, 2019 The United States gave a cold shoulder last week to the major bi-annual meeting for donor aid to the Palestinian Authority, known as … Continue reading