Most Clicked This Week
- Push to defund police created what some have called the “Minneapolis Effect”
- On Tuesday, the seventh day of the Hebrew month of Cheshvan, Israel celebrated Aliyah Day
- "The Islamic Republic is advancing both the enrichment and weaponization tracks needed to build a bomb"
- "BDS has made life worse for Palestinian Arabs, the very people they falsely claim to help"
- "Many of us liberal Jews are not awake to the hatred of our colleagues, students, professors, and thought leaders"
- "Traditionalists chafe at the contemporary-art approach to Holocaust commemoration being employed at Babyn Yar, a site of mass shootings in World War II. But it has brought visitors for an anniversary"
- “The AP's report on the discovery of a First Temple era toilet omits Jewish references, while a NY Times Rosh Hashanah recipe evokes 'Canaanites,' not Israelites”
- Gilad Erdan blasts co-founders of ice cream maker over Axios interview. "Demanding from Israel what is demanded from no other country is the definition of antisemitism"
Tag Archives: Palestinians
“The fact that a large number of Palestinians are desperate to work in Israel is a sign of the failure of Hamas and the Palestinian Authority to improve the living conditions of their people”
GATESTONE Why Palestinians Prefer To Work In Israel by Khaled Abu Toameh October 13, 2021 Palestinians in the Hamas-ruled Gaza Strip are excited. Israeli authorities have decided to allow thousands of them to work in Israel. The news about the … Continue reading
“The EU is also pouring money in to create a de facto Palestinian state, regardless of the Palestinian strategy of using such a state to destroy Israel”
MELANIE PHILLIPS SUBSTACK Europe’s deadly hypocrisy by Melanie Phillips October 8, 2021 …Yet the European Union continues to funnel money to the Palestinians even while they pour out antisemitism and remain committed to eradicating Israel. Their educational materials, for which … Continue reading
“Saddam Hussein’s love story with the Palestinians continued throughout the 1990s, but unhappy with Arafat’s peace with Israel, Saddam started sponsoring Hamas”
HUSSAIN ABDUL-HUSSAIN SUBSTACK Why Iraqis hate Palestine. And how the Iranian regime forces them to love it by Hussain Abdul-Hussain September 26, 2021 As the world watched the US Marines pull down Saddam Hussein’s statue in Baghdad, on April 9, … Continue reading
Four of the six prison fugitives were in jail for life in connection with deadly attacks against Israelis; Israel cancels family visits for Palestinian prisoners, following violent riots that broke out in jails across Israel
TIMES OF ISRAEL Escaped security prisoners said to have dug tunnel from their cell’s shower by Staff September 9, 2021 The six Palestinian security prisoners who escaped Gilboa Prison earlier this week dug a tunnel from the shower basin in … Continue reading
“While a covert campaign to make critical race theory part and parcel of school curricula has been the most visible part of the activist educators’ efforts to corrupt teaching of America’s children, not far behind has been a troubling, pernicious campaign to demonize Israel and Zionism”
FRONT PAGE MAG Public School Educators’ Obsessive Hatred of Israel by Richard L. Cravatts September 2, 2021 …It is inexcusable that educators in America’s public schools have decided to become pro-Palestinian activists; that they have decided it is appropriate and … Continue reading
How do we make life better for those who live in Gaza? According to Palestinian political analyst Bassem Eid, we start by recognizing who is really responsible for the suffering that happens there.
“The home of an entire family shouldn’t be demolished for the action of one individual,” the Americans pontificated. But the arrogance was only beginning
JERUSALEM POST The world reacts to Israel with arrogance and hypocrisy by Nitsana Darshan-Leitner July 22, 2021 The US State Department reached a new level of sanctimonious ridiculousness when, after the IDF destroyed the home of a Palestinian lone-wolf terrorist … Continue reading
BESA Jews Gaslighting Jews: A Primer by Alex Joffe July 22, 2021 A recent poll purports to capture the attitudes of American Jews regarding Israel and politics. While the poll boasts the sensational result that 22% of American Jews apparently … Continue reading