Most Clicked This Week
- #BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting "the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him"
- As Notre Dame burns...."church doors across Europe smeared with Islamic expressions like 'Allahu Akbar'"
- Israel’s election: “The two Jewish parties that dared to talk openly about peace with the Palestinians captured just 10 seats in the 120-seat parliament”
- US publishes first map showing Golan as Israeli territory
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters for his support of BDS and efforts to intimidate Bon Jovi
- "Poland’s ambassador to the UK says culture, history and science offer plenty of reasons for Jews to rediscover his country"
- "Daniel Pearl’s father, Prof. Judea Pearl, said, “I welcome any steps toward exposing and bringing to justice those horrendous murderers”"
- The term “#Nakba” was first referenced in George Antonius’s influential 1938 book “The Arab Awakening” and had nothing to do with Israel; it referred to the “post-WWI creation of the modern Middle East”
Tag Archives: Palestinians
The term “#Nakba” was first referenced in George Antonius’s influential 1938 book “The Arab Awakening” and had nothing to do with Israel; it referred to the “post-WWI creation of the modern Middle East”
BESA CENTER The False “Nakba” Narrative by Col (Res.) Dr. Raphael G. Bouchnik-Chen April 16, 2019 The term “Nakba,” originally coined to describe the magnitude of the self-inflicted Palestinian and Arab defeat in the 1948 war, has become in recent … Continue reading
“So far overnight, Israeli fighter jets struck several targets in the southern Gazan city of Khan Younis, including a military compound and a weapons manufacturing site belonging to Hamas”
JERUSALEM POST IDF to Haniyeh: Don’t forget to let us know where your new office is by Yasser Okbi / Maariv March 27, 2019 “When you arrive at the location that used to be your headquarters, look right, look left,” … Continue reading
CAMERA: New York Times actually thought Palestinian Authority payments to families of terrorists was a “figment of right wing imagination”
COMMENTARY The ‘Times’ and Israel: A Review of 2018 by Gilead Ini February 2019 …In 2018, the newspaper demonstrated time and again that it was unwilling to offer frank coverage of news that highlighted the Palestinian role in exacerbating the … Continue reading
“A movement that can detect a racist dog-whistle from miles away is strangely deaf when it comes to some of the barking on its own side of the fence”
NEW YORK TIMES The Progressive Assault on Israel by Bret Stephens February 8, 2019 …Israel is now the home of nearly nine million citizens, with an identity that is as distinctively and proudly Israeli as the Dutch are Dutch or … Continue reading
“Nitsana Darshan-Leitner, president of the organization, described the efforts to find a way to continue Palestinian funding as “outrageous””
WASHINGTON POST A U.S. law is about to end security aid to the Palestinians, and Israel is not happy by Loveday Morris January 31, 2019 U.S. security funding to the Palestinian Authority is set to dry up by midnight Thursday … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG Ten Truths About Hijab by Danusha Goska January 25, 2019 ….In January, 2019, after Ilhan Omar was sworn in as a new congresswoman, my liberal Facebook friends celebrated her and Rashida Tlaib. They made three false claims: … Continue reading
“Clinton, Bush, and Obama were all “Zoomed in” on Israel and the Palestinians, while not understanding the broader context. Although we haven’t heard Trump’s proposal yet, it will likely have the same defect”
ELDER OF ZIYON Matti Friedman’s Lens and Sisyphean Mud by Vic Rosenthal January 24, 2019 …To really understand the conflicts surrounding Israel since its coming into being, one needs to zoom out even further than [Matti] Friedman does. One needs … Continue reading