Most Clicked This Week
- “I naively believed that STEM would be spared from the ideological takeover. I was wrong, says Princeton professor Sergiu Klainerman.
- “There are two times in my life the hair on my arms has stood up,” Dodgers general manager Al Campanis once recalled. “The first time I saw the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel and the first time I saw Sandy Koufax throw a fastball”
- Bullets and Bagels: The Jewish shooting club
- "Gantz says there is ‘likelihood’ Tehran behind explosion in Gulf"
- "Judges say converts through non-Orthodox denominations in Israel must be considered Jews for citizenship purposes; chief rabbis fume"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- “As Secretary of State, Shultz was the friend and protector of Soviet Jews, and particularly the Jewish Refuseniks sentenced to monstrous, long terms in the gulag”
Tag Archives: Palestinians
Congressmen Gottheimer, Mast Re-Introduce Palestinian International Terrorism Support Prevention Act
INSIDER NJ Gottheimer, Mast Re-Introduce Bill to Sanction Financial Supporters of Hamas January 14, 2021 U.S. Congressmen Josh Gottheimer (NJ-5) and Brian Mast (FL-18) today re-introduced the Palestinian International Terrorism Support Prevention Act. The bipartisan bill imposes sanctions on foreign … Continue reading
“Poster chosen by Fatah to celebrate anniversary of first terrorist attack against Israel depicts a map of “Palestine” superimposed over the entire state of Israel”
GATESTONE INSTITUTE Palestinians: An International “Peace” Conference to Displace Israel by Bassam Tawil December 29, 2020 The Palestinian ruling Fatah faction has just celebrated the 56th anniversary of the launching of its first terrorist attack on January 1, 1965 by promising, … Continue reading
ABU YEHUDA The Biden Administration and the “War of Return” by Victor Rosenthal December 24, 2020 …Another phrase whose ambiguity has prevented agreement is “two-state solution.” Virtually every Israeli that favors this understands it as “two states for two peoples.” … Continue reading
“There’s a good reason the century-long Israeli-Palestinian conflict has not been solved: it can’t be”
AMERICAN PURPOSE The Peace Illusion by Michael Mandelbaum November 20, 2020 …The Biden Administration would be well advised, however, not to resume one particular feature of pre-Trump American foreign policy: the Israeli-Palestinian peace process. For three decades, successive American presidents … Continue reading
“Opposition to Palestinian intransigence and radicalism will remain a centrist issue in Congress, even if the incoming administration is eager to re-establish ties with the Palestinians”
JNS Can Biden renew foreign aid to Palestinians while still adhering to Taylor Force Act? by Israel Kasnett November 24, 2020 The incoming Biden administration has made clear it intends to renew funding to the Palestinian Authority and reopen the … Continue reading
“The PA’s sudden willingness to renew security coordination and accept money from Israel is clearly intended as a gesture of goodwill towards presumptive president-elect Joe Biden and his team”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) At a Diplomatic Crossroad, it is Time for Israel to Act by Caroline Glick November 20, 2020 …Now back in business, [Martin] Indyk published an article last week on NBC‘s website setting out how … Continue reading
BBC portrays Erekat as “a frustrated ‘peacemaker’ by erasing the narrative-conflicting parts of the story”
CAMERA BLOG The BBC News website’s airbrushed portrait of Saeb Erekat by Hadar Sela November 11, 2020 Unsurprisingly, the BBC’s portrait of Saeb Erekat in the wake of the Palestinian official’s death airbrushes him as a “negotiator” committed to the … Continue reading