Most Clicked This Week
- Central Fund of Israel and American Friends of Beit El targeted by Democrat congressmen challenging tax-exempt status
- To get a sense of just how bad Russia’s sudden about face is for Israel, it’s important to remember what jolted Netanyahu into action six years ago
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- "It's not much of an exaggeration to say that Ben and Jerry believe that their company’s decision is godly"
- "The IOC has never before heeded the call to remember slain athletes, at times suggesting that honoring the Israeli athletes could be divisive"
- Shmuley Boteach: "Jews are regularly portrayed as being sexually repressed"
- Iranian Judoka says ‘todah’ to Israelis for support
- "World champion Sagi Muki posts photo with Iranian judoka Saeid Mollaei at Paris Grand Slam, hopes he will visit Israel"
Tag Archives: Palestinians
“The home of an entire family shouldn’t be demolished for the action of one individual,” the Americans pontificated. But the arrogance was only beginning
JERUSALEM POST The world reacts to Israel with arrogance and hypocrisy by Nitsana Darshan-Leitner July 22, 2021 The US State Department reached a new level of sanctimonious ridiculousness when, after the IDF destroyed the home of a Palestinian lone-wolf terrorist … Continue reading
BESA Jews Gaslighting Jews: A Primer by Alex Joffe July 22, 2021 A recent poll purports to capture the attitudes of American Jews regarding Israel and politics. While the poll boasts the sensational result that 22% of American Jews apparently … Continue reading
Hamas aims to kill as many Israeli civilians as possible, but its rockets place both Israelis and Palestinians in peril; 680 misfired and exploded inside Gaza
JNS How many Gaza Palestinians were killed by Hamas rockets in May? An estimate. by Alex Safian July 5, 2021 Numbers were at the heart of much of the coverage and commentary surrounding the fighting in May between Hamas and … Continue reading
“The conspiratorial notion that Israel deliberately sent unusable vaccines to the Palestinians would later be exposed by events, after both Israelis and South Koreans happily made use of the doses”
TABLET MAG The Palestinian Vaccine Fiasco by Yair Rosenberg July 7, 2021 …The exchange is a win-win for Israel and South Korea—and a lose-lose for the Palestinian people, who were originally supposed to receive these very vaccines in the exact … Continue reading
“Hundreds of angry Palestinians marched towards Abbas’s presidential compound in Ramallah to demand he resign over Banat’s death”
REUTERS Autopsy shows head blows in death of Abbas critic, Palestinian group says by Ali Sawafta June 24, 2021 A Palestinian activist who died in the custody of President Mahmoud Abbas’s security forces on Thursday took blows to the head, … Continue reading
“While the 12 signees did the right thing, the fact that the other 13 Jewish Democrats—a majority of the caucus—refused to do so is an equally clear indication that even among Jews, support for Israel among Democrats is on the decline”
JNS Omar forces a difficult choice for Jewish Democrats by Jonathan Tobin June 10, 2021 After a surge in violent anti-Semitism inspired in no small part by vicious attacks on Israel by members of their party’s left-wing, some Jewish Democrats … Continue reading
FREE BEACON Biden Admin Can’t Guarantee Taxpayer Aid Won’t Enrich Hamas by Adam Kredo May 27, 2021 As the Biden administration allocates more than $100 million in U.S. taxpayer aid to the Palestinian government and aid groups, critics are raising … Continue reading