Most Clicked This Week
- Al Jazeera notifies AIPAC, the Israel Project, Zionist Organization of America and the Algemeiner “you will likely be featured in an upcoming documentary “concerning the role of pro-Israel advocacy groups in the United States”
- 16 Things I learned in Israel this week
- Photos of 64 Fallen Israeli soldiers appear in Germany’s largest daily paper [CLICK TO VIEW]
- "Journalist Zvi Yehezkeli feared for his life, tells The Jerusalem Post his biggest revelations on the Muslim Brotherhood were in the US"
- Israel and Lebanon slug it out over natural gas rights
- "The overall objective of President Macron's plan is to ensure that French law takes precedence over Islamic law for Muslims living in the country"
- Sarah Silverman comes to defense of Ahed Tamimi AKA Shirley Temper
- Congressman Jan Schakowsky husband in the center of Trump rally agitators controversy [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: Palestinians
Memo to #UNRWA: Lebanon census says 174,422 Palestinians live among them, but you say 449,987. Which is it?
UNRWA Lebanon numbers Continue reading
“Israel has devised a humane way of ridding the world of evil people; it acts in self-defense, and yet is still vilified for it”
YNET Israel’s cat-and-mouse game with Yasser Arafat by Ronen Bergman January 25, 2018 Israel’s attempt to kill Yasser Arafat by shooting down a Cairo-bound cargo plane he was believed to be on, which was aborted at the last minute, was not the … Continue reading
“Strangely, over time the number of Palestinian refugees has increased rather than decreased. As of 2017, UNRWA recognized over 5.3 million Palestinian refugees, a sevenfold increase since 1949”
THE TOWER Beyond the Money: A Modest Proposal to Remake UNRWA by Johanna Markind January 24, 2018 Rather than helping to resolve the Palestinian refugee issue peacefully, the UN Relief Works Agency (UNRWA) actually works to prolong it and promote … Continue reading
ABU YEHUDA Let Israel win by Vic Rosenthal January 21, 2018 Why can’t Israel and the Palestinians just get along? Daniel Pipes answers that wars end when one side or the other wins. And Israel, he says, is not trying … Continue reading
The United Nations and UNRWA have “created a lineage of displacement, almost genetic, that passes from father to son, and from one generation to the next” [VIDEO]
ISRAEL HAYOM UNRWA – the great refugee charade by Nadav Shragai January 7, 2017 Finally, someone is shaking the foundations beneath one of the biggest charades, the United Nations Relief and Works Agency. Thanks to the twisted mandate it got from … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Facing a Tamimi government by Caroline B. Glick December 28, 2017 ..Ahed Tamimi, the family’s teenaged golden girl, and her mother, Nariman, once again posted videos of themselves slapping and cursing hapless IDF soldiers. The photogenic Ahed has been doing this … Continue reading