Most Clicked This Week
- Endorsed by both Bill Maher and Ben Shapiro, the book "seeks to stop left-leaning people from being used by voices who want to dismantle the most misunderstood country on Earth"
- "Tensions have risen throughout Israel during Ramadan over the potential eviction of Palestinians from homes in Jerusalem's Sheikh Jarrah neighborhood"
- "Groups targeting the only legislation that guarantees Jews a safe haven want to render them once again vulnerable and at the mercy of their host countries"
- Manhattan's Heschel School was asking fourth-graders "If they were transgender, what would their pronoun be?"
- Creative artist, photographer and filmmaker Eitan Asaraf produces a spectacular new film spotlighting the Holy City
- Media reporting on hate crimes against Jews: "One major media outlet, however, stood out as an exception, even though it is New York-based"
- "He’s served as a combat pilot in the Israeli Air Force, launched a successful venture capital firm, and co-founded the Ramon Foundation - meet Eytan Stibbe, Israel’s humble hero"
- Calls for #LizCheney to be removed from No. 3 leadership position began early this year, culminating in a failed attempt to remove her through a secret ballot vote in February"
Tag Archives: Palestinians
John Brennan–dispatcher of Predator drones and their Hellfire missiles–should understand that checkpoints are a non-violent even if unpleasant security measure”
CAMERA BLOG John Brennan, “Drone Warrior,” laments that the Jews use checkpoints by Gilead Ini April 28, 2021 …What motivated [John Brennan’s] confounding essay, which slams Israel’s checkpoints and security barrier but ignores the Palestinian violence that prompted them; that, … Continue reading
“Eli Rozen was walking his dog when dozens of rioters assaulted him with fists, rocks and clubs; he says he’s lucky to be alive; attack one of several on Jewish civilians”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Jerusalem man beaten by Palestinian mob on Friday says city in ‘Third Intifada’ by Staff and Agencies April 25, 2021 An Israeli man who was badly beaten by a Palestinian mob Friday night during rioting in Jerusalem, … Continue reading
“It is important to understand that this timeline is similar to how tensions grew in 2014 and other cycles that led to tensions in Gaza and Jerusalem”
JERUSALEM POST Escalation over Jerusalem is how wars start by Seth J. Frantzman April 24, 2021 The recent string of events leading to greater clashes in Jerusalem and rocket fire from Gaza is part of the cycle that has led … Continue reading
Palestinian businessman Ashraf Jabari: “It was a subtle celebration of thoughtful conversation, mutual respect and heritage-enhanced relationships. These are the building blocks of the emergent Israeli-Palestinian market”
JNS Iftar gathering in Hebron shows commonalities between Israelis and Palestinians by Josh Hasten April 21, 2021 As the sun was setting over the ancient city of Hebron signifying the end of another day of fasting for devout Muslims during … Continue reading
Republican Jewish Committee lash out at Elizabeth Warren’s J Street remarks, calling them “disgusting”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Sens. Sanders, Warren call for ‘restricting’ US aid to Israel at J Street confab by Jacob Magid April 20, 2021 Prominent progressive senators Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren both used their Monday addresses at the J Street … Continue reading
“Hacking the phones of hundreds of Palestinian civil society actors is yet another brazen attempt by Palestinian security services to police and silence critics and opponents”
ASSOCIATED PRESS Facebook says it halts hackers tied to Palestinian security by Josef Federman April 21, 2021 Facebook said Wednesday it has broken up a hacker network used by Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas’ intelligence service in an attempt to keep … Continue reading
Rep. Betty McCollum’s bill conditioning Israel aid is being backed by several left-wing groups such as J Street, IfNotNow, Jewish Voice for Peace and Americans for Peace Now
JNS AIPAC Blasts Bill Proposed by Minnesota Rep. McCollum to Condition US Aid to Israel April 15, 2021 AIPAC blasted a new bill introduced by Rep. Betty McCollum (D-Minn.) that would condition U.S. aid to Israel to ensure that no … Continue reading
“Alas, as president, Joe Biden has shown that his words as vice president condemning Palestinian terrorism were mere empty gestures. The Martyrs Fund has not gone away. “Pay for slay” lives on”
NEWSWEEK Biden’s Taylor Force Betrayal by A.J. Caschetta April 12, 2021 Joe Biden’s recent gift of $235 million in aid to the Palestinians violates the spirit of the Taylor Force Act and betrays the memory of Taylor Force himself. Any … Continue reading
“An analysis of photographs sold at a Jerusalem auction house offers new insight into the role of foreign accomplices in Hitler’s Final Solution”
TABLET MAG Photographic Evidence Shows Palestinian Leader Amin al-Husseini at a Nazi Concentration Camp by Wolfgang G. Schwanitz April 7, 2021 In 2017, Jerusalem’s Kedem auction house posted three of six previously unknown photos on the internet, in which the … Continue reading
“There are two sources for Israel’s claim to the West Bank. The first, and the most important, is the Mandate for Palestine, set up by the League of Nations in 1922, for the sole purpose of creating the Jewish National Home”
FRONT PAGE MAG Israel’s Claim Under International Law to the ‘Occupied Territories’ by Hugh Fitzgerald April 8, 2021 The Biden Administration seems to think that the way to bring peace between Israelis and Palestinians is to push Israel back within … Continue reading