Most Clicked This Week
- Whitewashed: "this isn’t Corbyn’s party...we will play our role in combating antisemitism until we wipe it out of our party" [VIDEO]
- "As Trump administration conducts routine review of its Iran policy, senior officials are hinting that they're open to toppling the country's clerical regime"
- "Jewish leftists like Peter Beinart don’t get to decide who is a good Jew and who is not"
- "To prevent the death of his men, Roi Klein Z"L jumped on the grenade, and was the only one killed...As he leaped, Klein shouted “Shema Yisrael”
- Winnetka rocked by New Trier efforts to train future Social Justice Warriors
- Eilat hit with missiles from Islamic State group [VIDEO]
- The Palestinian Emirates Solution: "Arabs over the last century have without exception opposed the two-state solution, whether proposed by the British, the United Nations or the United States"
- Jewish Voice for Peace is "an anti-Semitic hate group that is neither Jewish nor for peace, but obsessed with destroying Israel and hating Jews" [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: Palestinians
Micha Danzig on the Tipping Point regarding last Friday’s Palestinian Islamist Supremacist terror attack that resulted in the murder of Hadas Malka (Z’L) and the Orwellian and morally inverted response by the supposedly moderate Palestinian Authority to that attack as … Continue reading
“The Israelis were so outnumbered that I couldn’t help but question the narrative that Israel was Goliath and the Palestinians were David”
HONEST REPORTING How Reporting From Israel Changed My Worldview Forever by Hunter Stuart June 22, 2017 …[Upon my arrival in Israel] it was immediately obvious to me that most of these organizations wanted news that would highlight the suffering of … Continue reading
“The occupation, like the need for military strength and to absorb casualties, is part of the price Israel has to pay to live here”
BEGIN-SADAT CENTER FOR STRATEGIC STUDIES The Over-Dramatization of Israel’s “Dilemma” by Max Singer May 28, 2017 Israel is not facing a dilemma about how much, if any, land to give up from the West Bank, because the Palestinians will not … Continue reading
“None of the recent Arab tectonic eruptions from Tunisia through Egypt, Syria, Yemen, Iraq and Bahrain are related, directly or indirectly, to the Palestinian issue or Israel”
ISRAEL HAYOM Tillerson’s political correctness by Yoram Ettinger May 19, 2017 …Secretary Tillerson insinuated that the relocation of the US Embassy to western Jerusalem – which is within the boundaries of pre-1967 Israel – could undermine the peace process between … Continue reading
“As polls taken between 2011 and 2015 showed, between a third and half of Germans view Israel as the moral equivalent of Nazi Germany”
PJ MEDIA What Germany’s Foreign Minister Should Have Done in Israel by David P. Goldman April 30, 2017 Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu rightly canceled a meeting with visiting German Foreign Minister Sigmar Gabriel after Gabriel met with Breaking the … Continue reading
“Under Palestinian law, willful, premeditated murder and treason as well as collaboration with the enemy — usually Israel — are punishable by death”
MA’AN NEWS AGENCY Public prosecutor: 26 death sentences to be carried out in Gaza April 10, 2017 Some 26 death penalties will be carried out next year in the Gaza Strip, a public prosecutor in the besieged Palestinian enclave said … Continue reading
“If leaders on both the Israeli and Palestinian side are brave, there is another way of solving the problem that would give the Palestinians a state five times larger than Israel”
HAARETZ A Realistic Alternative to the Two-state Formula by Israel Harel April 7, 2017 …One path, which is also desirable for Israel, is the joining of territories under current Palestinian Authority rule to Jordan, in a political amalgamation. The kingdom … Continue reading