Most Clicked This Week
- Australian Prime Minister steps up for Israel: “In the past, we had abstained on these UN resolutions. Not anymore. And not on my watch going forward”
- Crains Chicago: "Obama Presidential Center isn't quite the done deal that many Chicagoans think"
- SNL takes on Prophet Muhammad Cartoons
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- Amid Rocket Attacks, Roger Waters Reiterates Demand for Neil Young to Cancel Israel Concerts
- Long Live the Ideals of Ze’ev Jabotinsky
- More AIPAC moments [VIDEO]
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
Tag Archives: Palestinians
“A movement that can detect a racist dog-whistle from miles away is strangely deaf when it comes to some of the barking on its own side of the fence”
NEW YORK TIMES The Progressive Assault on Israel by Bret Stephens February 8, 2019 …Israel is now the home of nearly nine million citizens, with an identity that is as distinctively and proudly Israeli as the Dutch are Dutch or … Continue reading
“Nitsana Darshan-Leitner, president of the organization, described the efforts to find a way to continue Palestinian funding as “outrageous””
WASHINGTON POST A U.S. law is about to end security aid to the Palestinians, and Israel is not happy by Loveday Morris January 31, 2019 U.S. security funding to the Palestinian Authority is set to dry up by midnight Thursday … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG Ten Truths About Hijab by Danusha Goska January 25, 2019 ….In January, 2019, after Ilhan Omar was sworn in as a new congresswoman, my liberal Facebook friends celebrated her and Rashida Tlaib. They made three false claims: … Continue reading
“Clinton, Bush, and Obama were all “Zoomed in” on Israel and the Palestinians, while not understanding the broader context. Although we haven’t heard Trump’s proposal yet, it will likely have the same defect”
ELDER OF ZIYON Matti Friedman’s Lens and Sisyphean Mud by Vic Rosenthal January 24, 2019 …To really understand the conflicts surrounding Israel since its coming into being, one needs to zoom out even further than [Matti] Friedman does. One needs … Continue reading
Boomerang’s Weekly Terror Report for the week of 17th-24th of January 2019: 46 terror attacks: 27 stone throwing, 18 Molotov cocktails 1 stabbing attempt
Hard-hitting interview with Chief #Palestinian Negotiator #SaebErekat explains everything you don’t know already know about the conflict
Deutsche Welle’s Conflict Zone Tim Sebastian-Saeb Erekat Interview Palestinian leaders are deadlocked with Israel, face internal challenges and have clashed with the U.S. DW’s Conflict Zone met Chief Palestinian Negotiator Saeb Erekat and asked him about his next steps.
JERUSALEM POST Palestinians renounce all bilateral U.S. funds, including for security by Khaled Abu Toameh and Tovah Lazaroff January 20, 2019 The Palestinian Authority has formally renounced all financial assistance from the United States, in order to avoid liability for … Continue reading