Most Clicked This Week
- "If Kirsten Gillibrand has truly seen the light and opposes BDS, what’s she doing taking a spot as the keynote speaker at this event?"
- "Ahmed Meligy, who identifies himself as a proud Egyptian and Muslim, is another passionate advocate for Israel. Meligy has endured death threats and police arrest for his activism, which includes blogging for the Jerusalem Post, and supporting democracy in Egypt and warmer ties with Israel"
- Here's where that new US #Jerusalem embassy might go
- Why is YouTube censoring Prager U "conservative" videos ? [VIDEO]
- Soros goal: "to subvert Western democracies and make it impossible for governments to maintain order or for societies to retain their unique identities and values"
- Chicagoans Bill and Tom Silverstein donate Exodus flag to US Holocaust Memorial Museum
- UPCOMING EVENT Bob Dold Private Roundtable
- "The day after the US and Israel announce their departure, UNESCO selects a French Jew named Audrey Azoulay as the new chief. Speculation abounds as to whether she will initiate reforms"
Tag Archives: #IranDeal
Trump “stopped short of withdrawing from the deal reached between the U.S., Iran and five other world powers”
THE ATLANTIC Trump Isn’t Certifying the Iran Deal—What Happens Next? by Uri Friedman October 13, 2017 On Friday, the Trump administration announced that it will not certify the nuclear deal that Barack Obama’s government struck with Iran and other world powers. Critics … Continue reading
REUTERS Exclusive: Iran open to talks over its ballistic missile program by Parisa Hafezi, Jonathan Saul and John Walcott October 6, 2017 Iran has suggested to six world powers that it may be open to talks about its ballistic missile … Continue reading
Thanks Iran Deal: “misleadingly presented to the world as the lesser of evils—allowed Iran to grow rich and expand its influence in the region. Now, Tehran is taking over Syria, and the distant enemy is coming closer to Israel”
YNET Obama chose dishonor, and Israel will have war by Ben-Dror Yemini August 26, 2017 Iran is taking over Syria. The distant enemy is coming closer. The US is out of the picture. Those who put their trust in the … Continue reading
Glick: “North Korea’s threats and capabilities tell us that the can has reached the end of the road. It can be kicked no further”
JERUSALEM POST America’s strategic paralysis by Caroline Glick August 11, 2017 …Unfortunately, if the US does not act swiftly to forge and implement a strategy for denuclearizing North Korea, it may well face the specter of a nuclear-armed Iran in … Continue reading
“Former NSC head says #Iran nuke deal source of problems Iran is causing in region, and deal is “worse than we imagined”
JERUSALEM POST ‘Israel may need to take out Iranian bases in Syria’ by Herb Keinon July 17, 2017 Israel may need to take military action to prevent Iran or Hezbollah from setting up permanent bases in Syria, former National Security … Continue reading
“Iran cited for alleged role in missile development, terrorism, according to people familiar with the deliberations”
WALL STREET JOURNAL Trump Administration Set to Impose New Sanctions on Iran Entities as Soon as Friday by Jay Solomon February 2, 2017 The Trump administration is set to impose fresh sanctions on dozens of Iranian entities for their alleged … Continue reading
BEACON Former Iranian Official, Pro-Tehran Lobbyist Hosted at Obama White House Dozens of Times by Adam Kredo January 13, 2017 Two high-level Iranian government backers, including a former Islamic Republic official and another accused of lobbying on Tehran’s behalf, were … Continue reading