Most Clicked This Week
- "Kosher store opened by Leah Mindel Ferencz, who was killed in attack, and her husband, was a foundation stone of new community of Hasidic Jews escaping Brooklyn’s high prices"
- Sunday Times reveals Corbyn's party ignored numerous allegations of antisemitism: "Labour members calling for “extermination of every Jew on the planet” and labeling them “bent nose manipulative liars”
- "The Fatah-Hamas rift that has continued for the last 13 years has been constantly used as the excuse for the absence of elections"
- Pensacola shooting: Authorities were investigating whether the attack was "terrorism-related"
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- "By all accounts, peace with Jordan, and the survival of the Hashemite monarchy are among Israel’s key strategic interests"
- “The global surge in Jew-hatred barely registers in the West”
- "How could a speech that centered on advocating support for Israel and opposition to anti-Semitism, and in particular, the BDS movement, be considered anti-Semitic incitement?"
Tag Archives: #IranDeal
Bret Stephens on Iran Deal: Further proof that “Iran was in violation of the nuclear deal from the moment it was signed”
NEW YORK TIMES What Was Iran Hiding in a Warehouse in Turquz Abad? by Bret Stephens Sept 5, 2019 Reports from the International Atomic Energy Agency don’t usually make for riveting reading, so you may have missed last Friday’s latest, soporifically headlined … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Mossad led IAEA to radioactive material at Iran site, proving it broke deal by Yonah Jeremy Bob July 11, 2019 The IAEA has found signs of radioactive material which would violate the 2015 nuclear deal at an Iranian … Continue reading
FREE BEACON Iran Will Restart Contested Nuclear Work Unless Cash ‘Demands Are Met’ by Adam Kredo May 29, 2019 Top Iranian leaders issued a series of warnings on Tuesday, telling world leaders it is on the brink of restarting a … Continue reading
“Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif, the “moderate” face of the Islamic regime who was instrumental in forging the 2015 nuclear deal with world powers, resigned unexpectedly Monday night”
THE MEDIALINE Iranian Foreign Minister Tenders Surprise Resignation; Nuke Deal Hangs In Balance by Charles Bybelezer February 26, 2019 …No immediate reason was provided for the [resignation]—which needs to be accepted by President Hassan Rouhani—thereby fueling speculation of internal fighting … Continue reading
“Ali Akbar Salehi says Iran’s supreme leader was convinced West would renege on 2015 pact, so replacement tubes for nuclear reactor were secretly purchased”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Iran’s nuclear chief: We bought spares for nuke equipment we agreed to destroy by Stuart Winer January 24, 2019 Ali Akbar Salehi, the head of the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran, has detailed how Iran quietly purchased … Continue reading
It appears few in Europe understand–or care–that Iran’s intercontinental missiles will be capable of striking European capitals
BLOOMBERG As Europe Dithers, Iran’s Arsenal Gets More Deadly by Behnam Ben Taleblu December 13, 2018 This week Iran confirmed that it recently test-fired a missile, which the U.S. categorized as a medium-range ballistic missile “capable of carrying multiple warheads,” a transgression of a 2015 … Continue reading
REAL CLEAR WORLD Europe’s Leading Companies Are Bowing to U.S. Sanctions By David Adesnik & Saeed Ghasseminejad September 19, 2018 Corporate Europe is bowing to the pressure of Washington’s unilateral sanctions on Iran. The continent’s leading multinational firms, such as … Continue reading