Most Clicked This Week
- Israeli teen accused of making bomb threats to JCC's [VIDEO]
- Arab Sex and Arab Terror
- "To celebrate #WorldWaterDay, ISRAEL21c takes a look at 10 water innovation projects bringing clean water to communities across the world"
- #StandWithUs prevented from arranging memorial at Hyatt Chicago hotel where JVP is holding annual meeting featuring convicted terrorist
- "Israel must stress again and again, before it happens, that these Lebanese villages storing Hizballah weapons have become military posts, and are therefore legitimate targets"
- National Council of Jewish Women: Our tent is big enough for terrorists
- Netanyahu: Israel welcomes confirmed American Ambassador Friedman as 'a staunch friend of Israel'
- Confessions of a Climate Change ‘Denier’
Tag Archives: #IranDeal
“Iran cited for alleged role in missile development, terrorism, according to people familiar with the deliberations”
WALL STREET JOURNAL Trump Administration Set to Impose New Sanctions on Iran Entities as Soon as Friday by Jay Solomon February 2, 2017 The Trump administration is set to impose fresh sanctions on dozens of Iranian entities for their alleged … Continue reading
BEACON Former Iranian Official, Pro-Tehran Lobbyist Hosted at Obama White House Dozens of Times by Adam Kredo January 13, 2017 Two high-level Iranian government backers, including a former Islamic Republic official and another accused of lobbying on Tehran’s behalf, were … Continue reading
J Street Obit: “An organization vilified by former friends, distanced from the left in Israel and distrusted by many more as a result of the mishandling of its own reputation”
THE HILL J Street’s dead end by Gregg Roman January 22, 2017 [With Obama as President] The fledgling J Street found itself at the top table with veteran Jewish and pro-Israel organizations at the White House, with almost unprecedented access … Continue reading
Lieberman: “To date, the Iranian regime has made clear it has no intent to honor the spirit or letter of the JCPOA”
WASHINGTON POST How Trump should renegotiate the Iran deal by Joseph I. Lieberman and Mark D. Wallace December 6, 2016 ..But we hope that he and his administration will first try to aggressively enforce and then renegotiate the deal beyond … Continue reading
“One of the first things #Obama did in office was declassify #Bush memos–#Republicans are about to return the favor”
BLOOMBERG Trump’s National Security Picks Want to Air Obama’s Iran Secrets by Eli Lake November 18, 2016 For years, many Republicans and conservatives have charged that President Barack Obama was shielding embarrassing intelligence and policy details about Iran in order … Continue reading
NATIONAL COUNCIL OF RESISTANCE OF IRAN UN Agency Warns Iran Regime on Nuclear Deal November 18, 2016 The head of the United Nations agency that oversees the Iranian nuclear deal warned Tehran on Thursday to stick to the accord after … Continue reading
“Fixing or killing the #IranDeal will be President #Trump’s first step toward restoring America’s global leadership”
NATIONAL REVIEW Yes, Trump’s Going to Dump the Iran Deal by Fred Fleitz November 14, 2016 …1. The Iran deal is a dangerous fraud. Donald Trump was exactly right when he called the Iran deal a “horrible” and “disastrous” agreement. … Continue reading