Most Clicked This Week
- JFK Airport ambush on Birthright participants to deliver IfNotNow's "simplistic narrative that Israel is wholly responsible for anything bad that happens to the Palestinians"
- Pride for some, but not all--Chicago Dyke March attendees purity test: “You cannot be Zionist and believe in a Palestinian state, Zionism is inherently racism.”
- Using children to further political goals: US media take a leaf right out of the Palestinian book
- EVENT CAMERA presents Michael Doran in Highland Park
- Moe Berg: “The Catcher Was a Spy” is "a dutiful laundry list of a biopic, ticking off boxes in Berg’s career — brainiac, athlete, loner, secular Jew, secret agent"
- Jews who recite Kaddish for genocidal Jew-killers: Are they "low information" or do they just hate Israel?[VIDEO]
- The courageous Mosul Iraq journalist-blogger who kept his eye on the Islamic State, from the inside
- Krauthammer: “What began as an experiment has become the very heart of the Jewish people – its cultural, spiritual, and psychological center, soon to become its demographic center as well. Israel is the hinge"
Tag Archives: #IranDeal
WALL STREET JOURNAL America’s So-Called Allies by Daniel Henninger May 16, 2018 No one has suggested yet that the Trump withdrawal from Barack Obama’s nuclear-weapons deal will cause the sea level to rise, but we’re almost there. The chain reaction … Continue reading
Adviser to Foreign Affairs Minister #Zarif threatens to expose who was bribed to make the #IranDeal. Yes, please.
THE JEWISH VOICE Iran Says US Diplomats Were Bribed To Pass Deal , IAEA Chief Suddenly Quits by Jared Evan May 14, 2018 An adviser to H.J.Ansari Zarif, the deputy for parliamentary and Iranian affairs within Iran’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs, specifically … Continue reading
Obama “alienated our allies, waged a political war against Israel, used the NSA to spy on domestic opponents of the deal, including members of Congress, and lied repeatedly to the American people about the #IranDeal”
SULTAN KNISH Trump Ends Iran’s Hostage Crisis by Daniel Greenfield May 10, 2018 …The billions he [Obama] poured into Iran rescued the regime and allowed it to hold off the next wave of political protests. The Iran deal killed Iranians, … Continue reading
NEW YORK POST Trump now needs to bring Iran’s economy to its knees by Richard Goldberg May 8, 2018 President Trump’s declaration Tuesday that he would exit the 2015 Iran nuclear deal was more than just a fulfillment of a campaign promise; it … Continue reading
Bibi showcases “vast archive of Iran’s own documentation demonstrating that Tehran worked to develop a nuclear weapons arsenal and lied to the international community about it” [VIDEO]
TIMES OF ISRAEL ‘Iran lied’: Netanyahu drops a Mossad bombshell on the Iranian nuclear deal by David Horovitz April 30, 2018 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Monday dropped a Mossad intelligence bombshell on Iran, and on the Obama administration-led international … Continue reading
JNS.ORG Getting out of the Iranian check by Michael Oren March 11, 2018 While Israel is mired in domestic scandals and coalition crises, the greatest threat the country has known since the eve of the Yom Kippur War – perhaps since … Continue reading
FOREIGN POLICY Trump Should Block Iran’s Air Corridor to Syria by Emanuele Ottolenghi March 2, 2018 …Tehran’s brazen provocation may have been surprising, yet is a natural extension of Iranian efforts to transform Syria into a forward base for aggression … Continue reading