Most Clicked This Week
- "After Nelson’s book, no one should be able to take the work of the BDS professors seriously, given their reliance on propagandistic lies"
- "Their billionaire descendants, who control Krispy Kreme, Stumptown and other brands, are grappling with the exposure of an unspeakable secret"
- Cory Booker translated: I'll meet with antisemites like Louis Farrakhan, who has called Jews “satanic” and compared them to “termites.” No red lines here.
- Chicago's own Louis Farrakhan is "quite possibly the most popular anti-Semite in America"
- Steven Salaita and the racist ghost of Edward Said
- The Israeli Left: Our country is wrong pretty much no matter what they do. Or as Philip Roth put it: “When It comes to defaming Jews, the Palestinians are pipsqueaks next to Ha’aretz”
- Palestinian child abuse caught on camera [VIDEOS]
- "The decision of six Arab states to attend the Bahrain conference despite the Palestinian boycott call shows that the Arabs have chosen to endorse a new direction – one that will leave the Palestinians to fend for themselves in a hell of their own making"
Tag Archives: #IranDeal
FREE BEACON Iran Will Restart Contested Nuclear Work Unless Cash ‘Demands Are Met’ by Adam Kredo May 29, 2019 Top Iranian leaders issued a series of warnings on Tuesday, telling world leaders it is on the brink of restarting a … Continue reading
“Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif, the “moderate” face of the Islamic regime who was instrumental in forging the 2015 nuclear deal with world powers, resigned unexpectedly Monday night”
THE MEDIALINE Iranian Foreign Minister Tenders Surprise Resignation; Nuke Deal Hangs In Balance by Charles Bybelezer February 26, 2019 …No immediate reason was provided for the [resignation]—which needs to be accepted by President Hassan Rouhani—thereby fueling speculation of internal fighting … Continue reading
“Ali Akbar Salehi says Iran’s supreme leader was convinced West would renege on 2015 pact, so replacement tubes for nuclear reactor were secretly purchased”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Iran’s nuclear chief: We bought spares for nuke equipment we agreed to destroy by Stuart Winer January 24, 2019 Ali Akbar Salehi, the head of the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran, has detailed how Iran quietly purchased … Continue reading
It appears few in Europe understand–or care–that Iran’s intercontinental missiles will be capable of striking European capitals
BLOOMBERG As Europe Dithers, Iran’s Arsenal Gets More Deadly by Behnam Ben Taleblu December 13, 2018 This week Iran confirmed that it recently test-fired a missile, which the U.S. categorized as a medium-range ballistic missile “capable of carrying multiple warheads,” a transgression of a 2015 … Continue reading
REAL CLEAR WORLD Europe’s Leading Companies Are Bowing to U.S. Sanctions By David Adesnik & Saeed Ghasseminejad September 19, 2018 Corporate Europe is bowing to the pressure of Washington’s unilateral sanctions on Iran. The continent’s leading multinational firms, such as … Continue reading
FREE BEACON The Sum of All Tears by Matthew Continetti September 7, 2018 …What I want to tell you about Wendy [Sherman’s] story [Not for the Faint of Heart: Lessons in Courage, Power, and Persistence] is that it’s embarrassing, both self-pitying … Continue reading
REUTERS Iran currency extends record fall as U.S. sanctions loom by Staff July 29, 2018 Iran’s currency hit a new record low on Sunday, dropping past 100,000 rials to the U.S. dollar as Iranians brace for Aug. 7 when Washington … Continue reading