Most Clicked This Week
- Gérard Araud, former ambassador to Israel, dismissive of Trump plan, calls West Bank “an apartheid state”
- #BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting "the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him"
- As Notre Dame burns...."church doors across Europe smeared with Islamic expressions like 'Allahu Akbar'"
- Israel’s election: “The two Jewish parties that dared to talk openly about peace with the Palestinians captured just 10 seats in the 120-seat parliament”
- Arson fire set at Torat Chaim yeshiva in eastern Moscow as 60 people gather there for Passover Seder
- Beresheet human error "led to the failure of the nearly $100 million lunar mission"
- US publishes first map showing Golan as Israeli territory
- UNC and Duke jointly sponsor Jew hatefest underwritten with federal funds
Tag Archives: #IranDeal
“Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif, the “moderate” face of the Islamic regime who was instrumental in forging the 2015 nuclear deal with world powers, resigned unexpectedly Monday night”
THE MEDIALINE Iranian Foreign Minister Tenders Surprise Resignation; Nuke Deal Hangs In Balance by Charles Bybelezer February 26, 2019 …No immediate reason was provided for the [resignation]—which needs to be accepted by President Hassan Rouhani—thereby fueling speculation of internal fighting … Continue reading
“Ali Akbar Salehi says Iran’s supreme leader was convinced West would renege on 2015 pact, so replacement tubes for nuclear reactor were secretly purchased”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Iran’s nuclear chief: We bought spares for nuke equipment we agreed to destroy by Stuart Winer January 24, 2019 Ali Akbar Salehi, the head of the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran, has detailed how Iran quietly purchased … Continue reading
It appears few in Europe understand–or care–that Iran’s intercontinental missiles will be capable of striking European capitals
BLOOMBERG As Europe Dithers, Iran’s Arsenal Gets More Deadly by Behnam Ben Taleblu December 13, 2018 This week Iran confirmed that it recently test-fired a missile, which the U.S. categorized as a medium-range ballistic missile “capable of carrying multiple warheads,” a transgression of a 2015 … Continue reading
REAL CLEAR WORLD Europe’s Leading Companies Are Bowing to U.S. Sanctions By David Adesnik & Saeed Ghasseminejad September 19, 2018 Corporate Europe is bowing to the pressure of Washington’s unilateral sanctions on Iran. The continent’s leading multinational firms, such as … Continue reading
FREE BEACON The Sum of All Tears by Matthew Continetti September 7, 2018 …What I want to tell you about Wendy [Sherman’s] story [Not for the Faint of Heart: Lessons in Courage, Power, and Persistence] is that it’s embarrassing, both self-pitying … Continue reading
REUTERS Iran currency extends record fall as U.S. sanctions loom by Staff July 29, 2018 Iran’s currency hit a new record low on Sunday, dropping past 100,000 rials to the U.S. dollar as Iranians brace for Aug. 7 when Washington … Continue reading
“The nuclear deal was really quite straightforward. The Iranians pretended they did not have nuclear ambitions and we pretended to believe them”
NEW YORK TIMES How Israel, in Dark of Night, Torched Its Way to Iran’s Nuclear Secrets by David E. Sanger and Ronen Bergman July 15, 2018 The Mossad agents moving in on a warehouse in a drab commercial district of … Continue reading