Most Clicked This Week
- Israeli company’s antiviral masks are headed to Hong Kong to combat deadly coronavirus
- NYC EVENT SAVE THE DATE. CAMERA Gala 2020 to feature Nikki Haley
- UK's new Labor leader "immediately apologizes to Jews for anti-Semitism in ranks, vows to ‘tear out this poison’; his wife comes from a Jewish family, has relatives in Tel Aviv"
- "The rise of anti-Semitism in the U.S. exposes the distressing fact that the American Jewish community lacks both a unified leadership and a singular voice with which it can respond appropriately"
- The NYC school is demanding Eden Roc return its money, citing a passage in the contract that provided the trip could be canceled in the event of a “disease outbreak”
- Zoom Seders: "In bold ruling, some Israeli religious authorities say use of technology permissible because it allows families to celebrate together during time of crisis"
- "The second truth the pandemic has shown us is that no matter how bad things are in Israel, the plight of our neighbors is immeasurably worse"
- Daniel Pearl's killers: "The re-arrest of the four gives the government time to put together a legal appeal against their acquittal"
Tag Archives: #IranDeal
Bret Stephens on Iran Deal: Further proof that “Iran was in violation of the nuclear deal from the moment it was signed”
NEW YORK TIMES What Was Iran Hiding in a Warehouse in Turquz Abad? by Bret Stephens Sept 5, 2019 Reports from the International Atomic Energy Agency don’t usually make for riveting reading, so you may have missed last Friday’s latest, soporifically headlined … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Mossad led IAEA to radioactive material at Iran site, proving it broke deal by Yonah Jeremy Bob July 11, 2019 The IAEA has found signs of radioactive material which would violate the 2015 nuclear deal at an Iranian … Continue reading
FREE BEACON Iran Will Restart Contested Nuclear Work Unless Cash ‘Demands Are Met’ by Adam Kredo May 29, 2019 Top Iranian leaders issued a series of warnings on Tuesday, telling world leaders it is on the brink of restarting a … Continue reading
“Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif, the “moderate” face of the Islamic regime who was instrumental in forging the 2015 nuclear deal with world powers, resigned unexpectedly Monday night”
THE MEDIALINE Iranian Foreign Minister Tenders Surprise Resignation; Nuke Deal Hangs In Balance by Charles Bybelezer February 26, 2019 …No immediate reason was provided for the [resignation]—which needs to be accepted by President Hassan Rouhani—thereby fueling speculation of internal fighting … Continue reading
“Ali Akbar Salehi says Iran’s supreme leader was convinced West would renege on 2015 pact, so replacement tubes for nuclear reactor were secretly purchased”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Iran’s nuclear chief: We bought spares for nuke equipment we agreed to destroy by Stuart Winer January 24, 2019 Ali Akbar Salehi, the head of the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran, has detailed how Iran quietly purchased … Continue reading
It appears few in Europe understand–or care–that Iran’s intercontinental missiles will be capable of striking European capitals
BLOOMBERG As Europe Dithers, Iran’s Arsenal Gets More Deadly by Behnam Ben Taleblu December 13, 2018 This week Iran confirmed that it recently test-fired a missile, which the U.S. categorized as a medium-range ballistic missile “capable of carrying multiple warheads,” a transgression of a 2015 … Continue reading
REAL CLEAR WORLD Europe’s Leading Companies Are Bowing to U.S. Sanctions By David Adesnik & Saeed Ghasseminejad September 19, 2018 Corporate Europe is bowing to the pressure of Washington’s unilateral sanctions on Iran. The continent’s leading multinational firms, such as … Continue reading