Most Clicked This Week
- Upcoming J Street conference participants to include Sanders, Klobuchar, Buttigieg, Schumer, Pelosi and the PLO
- "Retreating and abandoning allies may not be the optimum strategy"
- University of Illinois presentation “'instead of fostering dialogue, incited division, distrust and anger"
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- Brig. General Kuperwasser: “The depth of the U.S. commitment to Israel is very different from its commitment to the Syrian Kurds"
- In IL3, Dem Congressman Dan Lipinski to be primaried by Rush Darwish a Palestinian who will “proudly champion BDS" in Congress, "much like Congresswomen Tlaib and Omar”
Tag Archives: Turkey
WASHINGTON TIMES How not to end endless wars by Clifford D. May October 16, 2019 Whatever might be said about Donald Trump, I always figured him for a savvy New Yorker who knew a good deal when he saw one. … Continue reading
Brig. General Kuperwasser: “The depth of the U.S. commitment to Israel is very different from its commitment to the Syrian Kurds”
JNS ‘Entry of radical Islamist forces into northern Syria is disturbing,’ ex-Israeli intelligence official says by Yaakov Lappin October 15, 2019 Israel has been closely monitoring Turkey’s brutal offensive against the Kurds in northeast Syria in recent days. Israeli Prime … Continue reading
Caroline Glick and Nonie Darwish defend Trump’s troop withdrawal from Northern Syria but many–left and right–disagree
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Trump did not betray the Kurds by Caroline Glick October 11, 2019 The near consensus view of President Donald Trump’s decision to remove US special forces from the Syrian border with Turkey is that … Continue reading
GATESTONE ISIS’s Turkish Homecoming by Con Coughlin October 12, 2019 One of the more ludicrous suggestions to have been made during Turkey’s military offensive against the Syrian Kurds is that, in return for Washington’s approval, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Syrian Kurds outgunned but vow to inflict toll on Turkish army by Reuters October 10, 2019 Kurdish fighters who defeated Islamic State across much of Syria with U.S. help will struggle to fend off the Turkish army and … Continue reading
“Republican lawmakers have lined up to criticize Trump’s decision, warning that it will lead to the slaughter of #Kurdish allies”
WASHINGTON POST We fought ISIS side by side with the Americans. Now they’re leaving us to our fate. by Ilham Ahmed October 9, 2019 The organization I represent, the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF), is the ally of the global coalition … Continue reading
“Jerusalem should not upset the applecart with regards to Ankara, and it should preserve the possibility of returning the relations to their previous state of a strong military alliance”
JNS Turkey heading towards ‘Russian-Chinese axis’ after ejection from F-35 program by Yaakov Lappin August 8, 2019 The Trump administration’s decision to eject Turkey from the F-35 fighter-jet program in July has significant implications for NATO, Israel and the Middle … Continue reading