Most Clicked This Week
- Photos of 64 Fallen Israeli soldiers appear in Germany’s largest daily paper [CLICK TO VIEW]
- J Street signs letter -- along with JVP and CAIR -- accusing Mike Pompeo of being "hostile to diplomacy and having a “disqualifying record” of anti-Muslim statements"
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- Mandy Patinkin, known for his support of BDS, channels himself on "Homeland," spreading lies to tens of millions
- Eleven years ago, Dror Zicherman obeyed the IDF’s open-fire regulations and failed to shoot a terrorism suspect. His decision came at a very heavy price.
- Yom Ha'atzmaut 2018 "Show me another country that is thrilled and moved by its very existence" [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: Turkey
“Putin, Rouhani and Erdogan are right that, as of now, they are the victors in Syria. But let us not empower them by believing them invincible”
JERUSALEM POST Portents of Quagmires in Syria by Caroline B. Glick November 23, 2017 …Russia’s alliance with Iran and Turkey is predicated on Russia remaining in Syria – come what may. And what is coming is not likely to be pretty. … Continue reading
Though Turkish Airlines has great fares, Jews and Israelis may not want to risk connecting through Turkey. Two good reasons.
ARUTZ SHEVA Israeli judo team not allowed to fly to Turkey by Gary Willig October 23, 2017 The Israeli judo team, which was supposed to fly to the United Arab Emirates via Istanbul for the Grand Slam event, was stranded … Continue reading
“Whether or not you’re a journalist, Americans can be sentenced to prison just for existing in Turkey”
WORLD AFFAIRS JOURNAL Turkey Is Behaving like an Enemy Now by Michael J. Totten October 12, 2017 Turkey, along with the American-Turkish relationship, is going so far off the rails so quickly right now that there’s no chance you’re aware … Continue reading
“Turkish money flowing into the hands of men who are committed to the annihilation of Israel is part of ideology, not humanitarian aid”
GATESTONE Turkey: Erdogan’s Obsession to Take Jerusalem by Burak Bekdil July 17, 2017 Less than a year ago, Turkey and Israel agreed to end their six-year-long diplomatic stand-off and officially “normalized” their relations…Only half a year into the “normalized charter” … Continue reading
“An attack on American values…hardly the first incident of violence on American soil perpetrated by those loyal to the thug in Ankara”
COMMENTARY A Thug in Washington by Noah Rothman May 17, 2017 Perhaps unaccustomed to America’s tradition of free and unfettered expression, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan’s bodyguards reacted like animals when confronted by protesters demonstrating near D.C.’s “embassy row” on … Continue reading
Known for his harsh repression of Turkey’s citizens, Erdogan calls Israel “racist and discriminatory”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Erdogan lashes ‘racist’ Israel, calls for Muslims to flood Temple Mount by Staff and AFP May 8, 2017 Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Monday urged Muslims to throng to the Temple Mount in a show of … Continue reading
Turks vote to “transfer powers traditionally held by parliament to the presidency, thereby rendering the parliament merely a ceremonial, advisory body”
GATESTONE Turks Vote to Give Away Their Democracy by Burak Bekdil April 18, 2017 In a bitter irony, nearly 55 million Turks went to the ballot box on April 16 to exercise their basic democratic right to vote. But they … Continue reading