Most Clicked This Week
- "After Nelson’s book, no one should be able to take the work of the BDS professors seriously, given their reliance on propagandistic lies"
- "Their billionaire descendants, who control Krispy Kreme, Stumptown and other brands, are grappling with the exposure of an unspeakable secret"
- Cory Booker translated: I'll meet with antisemites like Louis Farrakhan, who has called Jews “satanic” and compared them to “termites.” No red lines here.
- Chicago's own Louis Farrakhan is "quite possibly the most popular anti-Semite in America"
- Steven Salaita and the racist ghost of Edward Said
- The Israeli Left: Our country is wrong pretty much no matter what they do. Or as Philip Roth put it: “When It comes to defaming Jews, the Palestinians are pipsqueaks next to Ha’aretz”
- Palestinian child abuse caught on camera [VIDEOS]
- "The decision of six Arab states to attend the Bahrain conference despite the Palestinian boycott call shows that the Arabs have chosen to endorse a new direction – one that will leave the Palestinians to fend for themselves in a hell of their own making"
Tag Archives: Turkey
FDD POLICY BRIEF Erdogan Releases Another U.S. Hostage Ahead of Trump Meeting by Aykan Erdemir and Merve Tahiroglu May 31, 2019 Turkey on Wednesday night released Serkan Golge, a Turkish-American dual citizen imprisoned on dubious terrorism charges, hours after a … Continue reading
“Designating the Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist designation could complicate Washington’s relationship with NATO ally Turkey”
REUTERS Trump weighs labelling Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist group by Steve Holland April 30, 2019 President Donald Trump is working to designate the Muslim Brotherhood a foreign terrorist organisation (FTO), the White House said on Tuesday, which would bring sanctions … Continue reading
“In April 2017, the European Parliament called for a formal suspension of Turkey’s EU membership bid”
GATESTONE Turkey and EU: Can this Marriage be Saved? by Burak Bekdil December 27, 2018 When Turkey first applied for full membership in the European Union in 1987, the world was an entirely different place…Today, 31 years after the first … Continue reading
“It’s amazing what you learn about yourself when you start publishing about Turkey’s links to terrorist groups.”
WEEKLY STANDARD I’m a Wonk at a Think Tank. Turkish Media Say I’m an International Man of Mystery by Jonathan Schanzer November 28, 2018 I’m a terrorist, an intelligence agent for at least two Middle East governments, a coup-plotter, and … Continue reading
“Saudi Arabia is both a longstanding U.S. partner and a longstanding human rights violator, but for some reason this particular Saudi atrocity is being judged as far more egregious than, say, dozens of public beheadings this year”
FREE BEACON The Laughable Hypocrisy of the Echo Chamber by Noah Pollak November 20, 2018 …Trump’s critics on Khashoggi—mainly Obama alums and the media class (but I repeat myself)—profess to be scandalized the administration is letting Saudi Arabia off with … Continue reading
“Like in the Middle East, U.S. political operatives and intelligence officials are increasingly using the cloak of journalism as a tool for their aims”
TABLET MAG How Should We Read the American Press? In Arabic by Lee Smith October 31, 2018 In his last column for The Washington Post, Jamal Khashoggi explained how the lack of a free press has impoverished the Arabs. “A state-run narrative dominates … Continue reading
“Erdogan is a pragmatist, and will likely be looking to maximize both diplomatic and monetary rewards for the evidence he possesses, real or presumed”
THE GLOBALIST The Khashoggi Murder and Erdogan’s Naked Truth by Aykan Erdemir October 25, 2018 Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan’s much-anticipated speech before his party group on October 23 was the weeks-long culmination of “must-see TV.” After Turkish officials had drip-fed both … Continue reading