Most Clicked This Week
- Israeli teen accused of making bomb threats to JCC's [VIDEO]
- Arab Sex and Arab Terror
- "To celebrate #WorldWaterDay, ISRAEL21c takes a look at 10 water innovation projects bringing clean water to communities across the world"
- #StandWithUs prevented from arranging memorial at Hyatt Chicago hotel where JVP is holding annual meeting featuring convicted terrorist
- "Israel must stress again and again, before it happens, that these Lebanese villages storing Hizballah weapons have become military posts, and are therefore legitimate targets"
- National Council of Jewish Women: Our tent is big enough for terrorists
- Netanyahu: Israel welcomes confirmed American Ambassador Friedman as 'a staunch friend of Israel'
- Confessions of a Climate Change ‘Denier’
Tag Archives: Turkey
ALGEMEINER Silencing Milo Yiannopoulos: Berkeley’s Shameful Quashing of a Dissenting Voice by Uzay Bulut February 5, 2017 On February 1, the University of California-Berkeley witnessed a degrading moment for higher education in the United States. A planned talk by Breitbart editor … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL In post-coup Turkey, Jews plan their future abroad by Cnaan Liphshiz November 19, 2016 At a chic café overlooking the Bosphorus, two Turkish Jewish women are discussing their plans to emigrate when the call to Friday prayers … Continue reading
The world is acting as if ISIS created the child suicide-bomber, but Palestinians implemented this sick practice before 9/11
WASHINGTON TIMES Like peas in a pod: ISIS and Palestinians by Ziva Dahl August 31, 2016 Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan’s assertion that a 14-year-old Islamic State suicide bomber detonated explosives at a wedding in southern Turkey, killing 54 people … Continue reading
“How does a tin-pot dictator such as Erdogan develop the “cojones” to threaten the world’s greatest superpower? Easy – he knows Barack Obama still has half a year as President, and Obama has made a career of bowing and scraping before lesser powers”
TOWN HALL President Obama’s ‘Kick-Me’ Sign by Adam Turner August 11, 2016 Turkey’s Islamist President and would-be-dictator, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, recently ordered Turkish troops to surround the Incirlik Air Base, where the U.S. has air forces currently engaged in operations … Continue reading
“In 2014, Erdogan invited exiled leaders of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood into Turkey and allowed Hamas leaders to set up their international headquarters in Istanbul”
THE DIPLOMAT Is Turkey Following Pakistan’s Descent Into Islamization? By Abha Shankar August 10, 2016 Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan’s oppressive response to July’s failed coup attempt – in which he sacked thousands of government officials and journalists in a … Continue reading
VOX Turkey’s coup: The Gülen Movement, explained by Dylan Matthews July 16, 2016 In the chaos of the attempted coup apparently perpetrated by elements of the Turkish military on Friday, the nation’s president and incipient strongman Recep Tayyip Erdoğan pointed … Continue reading
Monday: Turkey rapprochements with Israel and Egypt….Tuesday: #Istanbul #AtaturkAirport terror attack
HURRIYET DAILY Terror shakes Istanbul hours after Turkey’s big diplomatic cmpaign to mend Russia, Israel ties by Ali Kayalar June 29, 2016 Another terror attack shook Turkey late on June 28, just as the country has launched a multifaceted diplomatic … Continue reading