Most Clicked This Week
- Medtronic CEO Yaron Yitzhari: 'The financial impact isn't what counts - the main thing is to save lives'
- Netflix series #Unorthodox doesn't "accurately capture the soul of the Hasidic community"
- "About 12% of Israel’s population are Haredim, often referred to as “ultra-orthodox,” an expression which they strongly dislike"
- "The rise of anti-Semitism in the U.S. exposes the distressing fact that the American Jewish community lacks both a unified leadership and a singular voice with which it can respond appropriately"
- "Despite his very critical condition, Neumann’s family was holding out hope that he would emerge from his coma"
- "In what Freud might have analyzed as a classic case of the narcissistic wound run amok, the Never Netanyahus fell victim to a kind of collective insanity rooted in their own sense of virtuous entitlement"
- Israeli mothers try to shake an indifferent world; EMET Campaign to lobby White House on kidnapping
- "The sheer amount of interaction that religious Jews have with their communities made Orthodox Jewish communities Ground Zero for the coronavirus"
Tag Archives: Turkey
“Tens of thousands of these migrants were given free bus rides from Istanbul to Turkey’s land borders with Bulgaria and Greece”
GATESTONE Europe Must Not Fall Victim to Erdoğan’s Blackmail by Burak Bekdil March 6, 2020 Turkey’s Islamist strongman, President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, has threatened Europe several times with “sending millions of refugees your way.” Turkey would apparently like to see … Continue reading
“Israel’s two most formidable adversaries have both come up short in their quests for regional domination, and Israel is reaping the rewards of their losses”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) The massive – but reversible – defeats of Iran and Turkey by Caroline Glick February 21, 2020 Two weeks ago, Netanyahu held a previously unannounced meeting in Uganda with Sudanese President Abdel Fattah Abdelrahman … Continue reading
JEWISH PRESS ICC Again Rejects Petition to Probe Israel for War Crimes in 2010 Mavi Marmara Incident By Aryeh Savir December 3, 2019 The chief prosecutor at the International Criminal Court (ICC) has once again refused to launch an investigation … Continue reading
Trump’s “red carpet for Erdogan is unjustified until he ceases Turkey’s malign activities rather than covering them up”
FDD POLICY BRIEF Erdogan to visit White House after welcoming Iranian terrorist to Turkey by Toby Dershowitz November 12, 2019 President Donald Trump will host Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan at the White House tomorrow; the timing of Erdogan’s visit … Continue reading
“Inconveniently, Michael Doran has proven to be right on very big questions on which nearly everyone else in Washington turned out to be wrong”
TABLET MAG If Michael Doran were on Wall Street, he’d be a billionaire by Liel Leibovitz October 30, 2019 …While Americans fondly speak of “the Kurds,” Doran insisted, there was in fact no such unified entity: The Kurds in Iraq … Continue reading
GATESTONE Why Hamas Supports Erdogan’s War by Khaled Abu Toameh October 22, 2019 Hamas, the Muslim Brotherhood-affiliated terror group ruling the Gaza Strip since 2007, is the only Palestinian party that has come out in support of Turkish President Recep … Continue reading
WASHINGTON TIMES How not to end endless wars by Clifford D. May October 16, 2019 Whatever might be said about Donald Trump, I always figured him for a savvy New Yorker who knew a good deal when he saw one. … Continue reading