Most Clicked This Week
- Said differently, "Oh sorry, I thought it was another dirty Hasidic Jew that I was beating up"
- "Authorities investigate West Bank death of Aisha al-Rawbi, 47, after her husband claimed Jewish settlers pelted their car with rocks"
- #PalestinianTerror - American Vet and MBA Taylor Force, 29, murdered on school trip to Israel; his wife severely injured in stabbing spree. VP Biden was short walk from scene of attack
- EVENT US Holocaust Memorial Museum Chicago Luncheon Friday September 8
- “Shame on the US Holocaust Memorial Museum,” said Leon Wieseltier, the literary critic and fellow at the Brookings Institution, who slammed the Museum for “releasing an allegedly scientific study that justifies bystanderism”
- "Assailants of Parisian Jewish family tell victims, 'You are Jewish, you have money,' before brutally attacking them, threatening to kill them"
- Freshman "to do" list: Learn how to be a good American, challenge your teachers, study a language, and tackle hard subjects.
- "American Jews and their leaders, except for the Orthodox, have distanced themselves from their Jewish identity"
Tag Archives: Turkey
“Turkey believes that Khashoggi was murdered and dismembered by a 15-person assassination squad sent into the country just for that purpose, according to reports. “It is like ‘Pulp Fiction,’” a senior Turkish official told the Times”
WASHINGTON EXAMINER Jamal Khashoggi crisis deepens: Alleged murder of dissident threatens to derail US-Saudi alliance by Joel Gehrke October 10, 2018 The alleged murder and dismemberment of Saudi dissident Jamal Khashoggi in Turkey in an operation ordered by the top … Continue reading
“Putin, Rouhani and Erdogan are right that, as of now, they are the victors in Syria. But let us not empower them by believing them invincible”
JERUSALEM POST Portents of Quagmires in Syria by Caroline B. Glick November 23, 2017 …Russia’s alliance with Iran and Turkey is predicated on Russia remaining in Syria – come what may. And what is coming is not likely to be pretty. … Continue reading
Though Turkish Airlines has great fares, Jews and Israelis may not want to risk connecting through Turkey. Two good reasons.
ARUTZ SHEVA Israeli judo team not allowed to fly to Turkey by Gary Willig October 23, 2017 The Israeli judo team, which was supposed to fly to the United Arab Emirates via Istanbul for the Grand Slam event, was stranded … Continue reading
“Whether or not you’re a journalist, Americans can be sentenced to prison just for existing in Turkey”
WORLD AFFAIRS JOURNAL Turkey Is Behaving like an Enemy Now by Michael J. Totten October 12, 2017 Turkey, along with the American-Turkish relationship, is going so far off the rails so quickly right now that there’s no chance you’re aware … Continue reading
“Turkish money flowing into the hands of men who are committed to the annihilation of Israel is part of ideology, not humanitarian aid”
GATESTONE Turkey: Erdogan’s Obsession to Take Jerusalem by Burak Bekdil July 17, 2017 Less than a year ago, Turkey and Israel agreed to end their six-year-long diplomatic stand-off and officially “normalized” their relations…Only half a year into the “normalized charter” … Continue reading
“An attack on American values…hardly the first incident of violence on American soil perpetrated by those loyal to the thug in Ankara”
COMMENTARY A Thug in Washington by Noah Rothman May 17, 2017 Perhaps unaccustomed to America’s tradition of free and unfettered expression, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan’s bodyguards reacted like animals when confronted by protesters demonstrating near D.C.’s “embassy row” on … Continue reading
Known for his harsh repression of Turkey’s citizens, Erdogan calls Israel “racist and discriminatory”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Erdogan lashes ‘racist’ Israel, calls for Muslims to flood Temple Mount by Staff and AFP May 8, 2017 Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Monday urged Muslims to throng to the Temple Mount in a show of … Continue reading