Most Clicked This Week
- Push to defund police created what some have called the “Minneapolis Effect”
- On Tuesday, the seventh day of the Hebrew month of Cheshvan, Israel celebrated Aliyah Day
- "The Islamic Republic is advancing both the enrichment and weaponization tracks needed to build a bomb"
- "BDS has made life worse for Palestinian Arabs, the very people they falsely claim to help"
- "Many of us liberal Jews are not awake to the hatred of our colleagues, students, professors, and thought leaders"
- "Traditionalists chafe at the contemporary-art approach to Holocaust commemoration being employed at Babyn Yar, a site of mass shootings in World War II. But it has brought visitors for an anniversary"
- “The AP's report on the discovery of a First Temple era toilet omits Jewish references, while a NY Times Rosh Hashanah recipe evokes 'Canaanites,' not Israelites”
- Gilad Erdan blasts co-founders of ice cream maker over Axios interview. "Demanding from Israel what is demanded from no other country is the definition of antisemitism"
Tag Archives: Turkey
JNS Erdoğan again has his eyes set on Jerusalem by Nadav Shragai March 1, 2021 Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan’s decision to change the name of the Directorate of Religious Affairs to the “Directorate of Jerusalem and Umrah Affairs” isn’t … Continue reading
“Amid multiple reports of covert overtures between nations, some analysts see Ankara as seeking to start off relations with new, less friendly US administration on the right foot”
TIMES OF ISRAEL After years of acrimony, Turkey’s Erdogan says he’d like better ties with Israel by TOI staff December 25, 2020 Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said he wished to improve ties with Israel, after long years of making … Continue reading
“Erdoğan needs epic stories of military might against real or fabricated foreign enemies to tell an increasing number of grudging voters in the face of an ailing economy”
GATESTONE Erdoğan Needs New Enemies by Burak Bekdil August 22, 2020 …Most recently, condemning the historic normalization deal between Israel and the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Erdoğan said that “because we stand by Palestine,” he is considering withdrawing Turkey’s ambassador … Continue reading
GATESTONE INSTITUTE Turkey’s Brain Drain: Why Youths See No Future There by Burak Bekdil August 1, 2020 Turkey’s Islamist president, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, once declared his political mission as “raising devout (Muslim) generations.” Research in recent years has shown that … Continue reading
“Tens of thousands of these migrants were given free bus rides from Istanbul to Turkey’s land borders with Bulgaria and Greece”
GATESTONE Europe Must Not Fall Victim to Erdoğan’s Blackmail by Burak Bekdil March 6, 2020 Turkey’s Islamist strongman, President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, has threatened Europe several times with “sending millions of refugees your way.” Turkey would apparently like to see … Continue reading
“Israel’s two most formidable adversaries have both come up short in their quests for regional domination, and Israel is reaping the rewards of their losses”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) The massive – but reversible – defeats of Iran and Turkey by Caroline Glick February 21, 2020 Two weeks ago, Netanyahu held a previously unannounced meeting in Uganda with Sudanese President Abdel Fattah Abdelrahman … Continue reading
JEWISH PRESS ICC Again Rejects Petition to Probe Israel for War Crimes in 2010 Mavi Marmara Incident By Aryeh Savir December 3, 2019 The chief prosecutor at the International Criminal Court (ICC) has once again refused to launch an investigation … Continue reading
Trump’s “red carpet for Erdogan is unjustified until he ceases Turkey’s malign activities rather than covering them up”
FDD POLICY BRIEF Erdogan to visit White House after welcoming Iranian terrorist to Turkey by Toby Dershowitz November 12, 2019 President Donald Trump will host Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan at the White House tomorrow; the timing of Erdogan’s visit … Continue reading
“Inconveniently, Michael Doran has proven to be right on very big questions on which nearly everyone else in Washington turned out to be wrong”
TABLET MAG If Michael Doran were on Wall Street, he’d be a billionaire by Liel Leibovitz October 30, 2019 …While Americans fondly speak of “the Kurds,” Doran insisted, there was in fact no such unified entity: The Kurds in Iraq … Continue reading
GATESTONE Why Hamas Supports Erdogan’s War by Khaled Abu Toameh October 22, 2019 Hamas, the Muslim Brotherhood-affiliated terror group ruling the Gaza Strip since 2007, is the only Palestinian party that has come out in support of Turkish President Recep … Continue reading