Most Clicked This Week
- How can the Los Angeles Jewish Film Festival honor Ed Asner?
- Chelsea Clinton: "The last thing the left needs is the third iteration of a failed political dynasty"
- Trump's certification of the Iran Deal is a "placeholder during the review process" nothing more
- New Netflix series about Shin Bet agents in the West Bank begins streaming next month
- North Korea and EMP: "The image of an America gone dark, an America suddenly transported from an era of iPads to an era of horse and buggy travel is not science fiction but a very real possibility"
- “That convergence of concern between Israel, the Sunni Arab states and Trump administration creates the possibility for real coordination and cooperation between Israel and the Arab world"
- StandWithUs Call to Action [PETITION]
- "The black family survived centuries of slavery and generations of Jim Crow, but it has disintegrated in the wake of the liberals' expansion of the welfare state"
Tag Archives: Turkey
THE JEWISH CHRONICLE I Criticised Hamas and My Life in Turkey Became a Nightmare by Burak Bekdil April 2, 2017 …In 2006, the then Prime Minister, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, was widely viewed as a Muslim democrat, a pro-EU reformist, a … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Silencing Milo Yiannopoulos: Berkeley’s Shameful Quashing of a Dissenting Voice by Uzay Bulut February 5, 2017 On February 1, the University of California-Berkeley witnessed a degrading moment for higher education in the United States. A planned talk by Breitbart editor … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL In post-coup Turkey, Jews plan their future abroad by Cnaan Liphshiz November 19, 2016 At a chic café overlooking the Bosphorus, two Turkish Jewish women are discussing their plans to emigrate when the call to Friday prayers … Continue reading
The world is acting as if ISIS created the child suicide-bomber, but Palestinians implemented this sick practice before 9/11
WASHINGTON TIMES Like peas in a pod: ISIS and Palestinians by Ziva Dahl August 31, 2016 Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan’s assertion that a 14-year-old Islamic State suicide bomber detonated explosives at a wedding in southern Turkey, killing 54 people … Continue reading
“How does a tin-pot dictator such as Erdogan develop the “cojones” to threaten the world’s greatest superpower? Easy – he knows Barack Obama still has half a year as President, and Obama has made a career of bowing and scraping before lesser powers”
TOWN HALL President Obama’s ‘Kick-Me’ Sign by Adam Turner August 11, 2016 Turkey’s Islamist President and would-be-dictator, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, recently ordered Turkish troops to surround the Incirlik Air Base, where the U.S. has air forces currently engaged in operations … Continue reading
“In 2014, Erdogan invited exiled leaders of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood into Turkey and allowed Hamas leaders to set up their international headquarters in Istanbul”
THE DIPLOMAT Is Turkey Following Pakistan’s Descent Into Islamization? By Abha Shankar August 10, 2016 Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan’s oppressive response to July’s failed coup attempt – in which he sacked thousands of government officials and journalists in a … Continue reading
VOX Turkey’s coup: The Gülen Movement, explained by Dylan Matthews July 16, 2016 In the chaos of the attempted coup apparently perpetrated by elements of the Turkish military on Friday, the nation’s president and incipient strongman Recep Tayyip Erdoğan pointed … Continue reading