Most Clicked This Week
- Over the past few weeks, the leaders of the Reform and Conservative movements have chosen to deliver their flagship institutions "into the hands of Jewish antisemites"
- "One Labour insider says that because of top aide Seumas Milne, if the party came to power 'Israel would have to assume diplomatic relations were unofficially null and void'"
- If at any point Palestinians expressed a desire to live side-by-side with the Jewish state, they would have been included in talks
- Crains Chicago: "Obama Presidential Center isn't quite the done deal that many Chicagoans think"
- AJC Chicago Director Amy Stoken: “The Chicago Jewish community will not be intimidated by anti-Semitic attacks on a house of worship” [VIDEO]
- We Don’t Need no Roger Waters [VIDEO]
- Martin Kramer says the NYT just made a claim about David Ben Gurion that he debunked last month
- Timely : Withdrawal from Gaza [CLICK HERE TO VIEW FULL LENGTH FILM]
Tag Archives: European Union
“How Obama’s lies about breaking sanctions helped Iran prepare for a bomb . . . and why Trump must not make the same mistake”
JNS The Iran enrichment syndrome by Jonathan S. Tobin June 6, 2018 The next phase of the effort to stop the Trump administration from preventing Iran from getting a nuclear weapon has already begun. As The New York Times reported today, the senior … Continue reading
“To many educated western Europeans, their civilization is less about scientific advances, unprecedented levels of prosperity, and the achievement of unique human freedoms, and more about colonialism, racism, and fascism”
WASHINGTON TIMES Islamist Violence Will Steer Europe’s Destiny by Daniel Pipes October 10, 2016 On visits to predominantly Muslim suburbs emerging outside nearly all northern European cities, one question keeps recurring: Why have some of the richest, most educated, most … Continue reading
WASHINGTON TIMES The problem with peace processes by Clifford D. May October 12, 2016 …Within the European Union there is what might be called a faith-based belief in dialogue and soft power. The United States, as is so often the … Continue reading
“For different reasons, each of the four Quartet members is unqualified to negotiate an Israeli-Palestinian agreement”
JERUSALEM POST It is time to break up the Quartet By A.J. Caschetta October 4, 2016 The supranational body entrusted by the world to negotiate a peace agreement between Israel and the Palestinians, known as “the Quartet,” has proven itself … Continue reading
“Hamas spokesman Sami Abu Zuhri would like the Europeans to understand that they need not worry about terrorism by the Islamist movement because the attacks will be directed only against Israel”
GATESTONE Europe’s “Good Terrorists”: Because They Might Destroy Israel by Khaled Abu Toameh October 5, 2016 Once again, the Europeans seem to be in Alice’s Wonderland when they consider Palestinian affairs in particular and the Middle East in general. The … Continue reading
“During 2015, 5.1 million babies were born in the European Union, while 5.2 million persons died, meaning that the EU for the first time in modern history recorded a negative natural change in its population”
GATESTONE Europe: The Substitution of a Population by Giulio Meotti August 27, 2016 …Europe’s suicidal birth rate, coupled with migrants who multiply faster, will transform European culture. The declining fertility rate of native Europeans coincides, in fact, with the institutionalization … Continue reading
Lappin: “As a Reform Jew who has devoted a great deal of time and financial resources to the goal of enhancing Jewish continuity, I now affirm these truths: Diaspora Jews need Israel…and Israel’s Arab neighbors need Israel”
JEWISH JOURNAL The reformation of a Reform Jew by Andrew D. Lappin July 13, 2016 …Fortunately, outside of the URJ and the European Union, the rush of the previous decade to a hastily jury-rigged two-state solution has all but fully … Continue reading