Most Clicked This Week
- Sunday Times reveals Corbyn's party ignored numerous allegations of antisemitism: "Labour members calling for “extermination of every Jew on the planet” and labeling them “bent nose manipulative liars”
- Trump at IAC: “Some countries “you never even heard of before” were calling him as the 2018 embassy move grew closer. Eventually, he said, he stopped taking their calls”
- "With a week to go before general election, as Labour trails Johnson in polls but starts to close the gap, two surveys show Brits’ attitudes to Jews vis-à-vis their politics"
- Netanyahu on proposed US-Israel defense pact, something “we could only dream about, but which now we have the opportunity to implement”
- The Dreyfus Affair: Why the filmmaker’s depiction of early-20th-century anti-Semitism in ‘J’accuse’ is, with reservations, ‘important and beautiful’
- No Palestinian elections ? It's Israel's fault. Again.
- #BDSFail Anti-Israel activists fail to convince ICC that Israel is guilty of "war crimes"
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
Tag Archives: European Union
FREE BEACON Trump Admin Will Fight European Mandate that Jewish-Made Goods Carry ‘Warning Labels’ by Adam Kredo November 13, 2019 The Trump administration is preparing to go toe-to-toe with the European Union over the latter’s recent decision to mandate that … Continue reading
GATESTONE EU Supports Iran – World’s Leading Executioner of Children by Majid Rafizadeh October 28, 2019 …European leaders, of course, who seem never to tire of sanctimoniously posturing on behalf of human rights, are meanwhile pursuing appeasement policies with a government … Continue reading
E.U. countries continue to do business with China, Iran, and Turkey despite blatant, glaring human rights violations and occupations in Tibet, Syria, and Northern Cyprus. But it’s only with Israel they draw the line.
AMERICAN THINKER Singling Out Israel by Janet Levy August 16, 2019 The European Union has just announced a proposal that all Israeli products made in contested areas — Samaria, Judea, and other Israeli settlements — would be required to carry consumer warning … Continue reading
“EU’s Mogherini successor Josep Borrell last year denounced Netanyahu’s ‘warlike arrogance’ and advocated for unilateral recognition of Palestinian statehood”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Tough on Israel, fond of Iran: Jerusalem wary of incoming EU foreign policy czar by Raphael Ahren July 3, 2019 Israeli officials are warily following the changing of the guard at the European Union, where someone who … Continue reading
“Statements by the UK and the EU about what Israel should or should not do must now be viewed for what they are; nothing more than the bleating of a shepherd-less flock utterly oblivious to it’s own lack of direction”
TIMES OF ISRAEL The Heights Of European Audacity by Benjamin Anthony April 3, 2019 …Just last week, nearly three years on from the referendum, Prime Minister May’s Brexit deal was again rejected by parliament – for the third time!…Well Britain … Continue reading
“In April 2017, the European Parliament called for a formal suspension of Turkey’s EU membership bid”
GATESTONE Turkey and EU: Can this Marriage be Saved? by Burak Bekdil December 27, 2018 When Turkey first applied for full membership in the European Union in 1987, the world was an entirely different place…Today, 31 years after the first … Continue reading
“‘It’s time to wander again,’ Mark Lewis tells fellow Jews facing rising antisemitism in Britain and across Europe”
THE HILL Poll: More than one-third of European Jews have considered emigrating due to anti-Semitism by Megan Keller December 10, 2018 More than one in three European Jews have thought about leaving their home in the past five years due … Continue reading