Most Clicked This Week
- Upcoming J Street conference participants to include Sanders, Klobuchar, Buttigieg, Schumer, Pelosi and the PLO
- "Retreating and abandoning allies may not be the optimum strategy"
- University of Illinois presentation “'instead of fostering dialogue, incited division, distrust and anger"
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- Brig. General Kuperwasser: “The depth of the U.S. commitment to Israel is very different from its commitment to the Syrian Kurds"
- In IL3, Dem Congressman Dan Lipinski to be primaried by Rush Darwish a Palestinian who will “proudly champion BDS" in Congress, "much like Congresswomen Tlaib and Omar”
Tag Archives: European Union
E.U. countries continue to do business with China, Iran, and Turkey despite blatant, glaring human rights violations and occupations in Tibet, Syria, and Northern Cyprus. But it’s only with Israel they draw the line.
AMERICAN THINKER Singling Out Israel by Janet Levy August 16, 2019 The European Union has just announced a proposal that all Israeli products made in contested areas — Samaria, Judea, and other Israeli settlements — would be required to carry consumer warning … Continue reading
“EU’s Mogherini successor Josep Borrell last year denounced Netanyahu’s ‘warlike arrogance’ and advocated for unilateral recognition of Palestinian statehood”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Tough on Israel, fond of Iran: Jerusalem wary of incoming EU foreign policy czar by Raphael Ahren July 3, 2019 Israeli officials are warily following the changing of the guard at the European Union, where someone who … Continue reading
“Statements by the UK and the EU about what Israel should or should not do must now be viewed for what they are; nothing more than the bleating of a shepherd-less flock utterly oblivious to it’s own lack of direction”
TIMES OF ISRAEL The Heights Of European Audacity by Benjamin Anthony April 3, 2019 …Just last week, nearly three years on from the referendum, Prime Minister May’s Brexit deal was again rejected by parliament – for the third time!…Well Britain … Continue reading
“In April 2017, the European Parliament called for a formal suspension of Turkey’s EU membership bid”
GATESTONE Turkey and EU: Can this Marriage be Saved? by Burak Bekdil December 27, 2018 When Turkey first applied for full membership in the European Union in 1987, the world was an entirely different place…Today, 31 years after the first … Continue reading
“‘It’s time to wander again,’ Mark Lewis tells fellow Jews facing rising antisemitism in Britain and across Europe”
THE HILL Poll: More than one-third of European Jews have considered emigrating due to anti-Semitism by Megan Keller December 10, 2018 More than one in three European Jews have thought about leaving their home in the past five years due … Continue reading
#EuropeanUnion concludes #Palestinian textbooks “contain, across all subjects, numerous examples of violent depictions, hate speech – in particular against Israel – and glorifications of jihad and martyrdom”
JERUSALEM POST European Parliament Committee Votes to Freeze €15M to PA over Inciting Textbooks by Lahav Harkov September 27, 2018 The European Parliament’s budgetary committee voted to freeze more than 15 million euros from the Palestinian Authority if they do not … Continue reading
“How Obama’s lies about breaking sanctions helped Iran prepare for a bomb . . . and why Trump must not make the same mistake”
JNS The Iran enrichment syndrome by Jonathan S. Tobin June 6, 2018 The next phase of the effort to stop the Trump administration from preventing Iran from getting a nuclear weapon has already begun. As The New York Times reported today, the senior … Continue reading