Most Clicked This Week
- Endorsed by both Bill Maher and Ben Shapiro, the book "seeks to stop left-leaning people from being used by voices who want to dismantle the most misunderstood country on Earth"
- "Tensions have risen throughout Israel during Ramadan over the potential eviction of Palestinians from homes in Jerusalem's Sheikh Jarrah neighborhood"
- "Groups targeting the only legislation that guarantees Jews a safe haven want to render them once again vulnerable and at the mercy of their host countries"
- Manhattan's Heschel School was asking fourth-graders "If they were transgender, what would their pronoun be?"
- Creative artist, photographer and filmmaker Eitan Asaraf produces a spectacular new film spotlighting the Holy City
- Media reporting on hate crimes against Jews: "One major media outlet, however, stood out as an exception, even though it is New York-based"
- Calls for #LizCheney to be removed from No. 3 leadership position began early this year, culminating in a failed attempt to remove her through a secret ballot vote in February"
- "He’s served as a combat pilot in the Israeli Air Force, launched a successful venture capital firm, and co-founded the Ramon Foundation - meet Eytan Stibbe, Israel’s humble hero"
Tag Archives: European Union
“The West’s predominant ideology of moral and cultural relativism has propelled the rise of paganism, as well as the veneration of the animal and natural world, at the expense of humanity”
JNS The driving force behind the ban on kosher slaughtering by Melanie Phillips December 24, 2020 The European Union likes to pose as the avatar of tolerance, freedom and all civilized values. Now it has ripped off its own disguise … Continue reading
Whatever EU’s Court of Justice claims, a clear decision was made today: “Jewish rights are now ranked behind animal rights and hunting”
TIMES OF ISRAEL The moment the Jew became a second-class citizen in Europe again by Adam Brodsky December 17, 2020 As director of public affairs at the European Jewish Association, I had our press release on the European Court ruling … Continue reading
“Jerusalem hails diplomatic achievement as Brussels ratifies pact with large majority; left-wingers’ bid for delay rejected; EU to watch political developments, ‘act accordingly’”
TIMES OF ISRAEL EU okays landmark Israel ‘Open Skies’ aviation deal, despite annexation tensions by Raphael Ahren June 18, 2020 The European Parliament on Wednesday evening ratified a major aviation agreement with Israel. The Open Skies agreement is seen as … Continue reading
COVID-19 humanitarian aid to Palestinians from Canada, the EU, France, Germany, Ireland and Kuwait was diverted
I24NEWS Millions of dollars earmarked for Palestinian coronavirus aid funneled to terrorist-linked groups May 24, 2020 Millions of dollars earmarked for the Palestinian’s COVID-19 coronavirus response have been misappropriated for use by organizations with links to terrorism, a new NGO … Continue reading
FREE BEACON Trump Admin Will Fight European Mandate that Jewish-Made Goods Carry ‘Warning Labels’ by Adam Kredo November 13, 2019 The Trump administration is preparing to go toe-to-toe with the European Union over the latter’s recent decision to mandate that … Continue reading
GATESTONE EU Supports Iran – World’s Leading Executioner of Children by Majid Rafizadeh October 28, 2019 …European leaders, of course, who seem never to tire of sanctimoniously posturing on behalf of human rights, are meanwhile pursuing appeasement policies with a government … Continue reading
E.U. countries continue to do business with China, Iran, and Turkey despite blatant, glaring human rights violations and occupations in Tibet, Syria, and Northern Cyprus. But it’s only with Israel they draw the line.
AMERICAN THINKER Singling Out Israel by Janet Levy August 16, 2019 The European Union has just announced a proposal that all Israeli products made in contested areas — Samaria, Judea, and other Israeli settlements — would be required to carry consumer warning … Continue reading
“EU’s Mogherini successor Josep Borrell last year denounced Netanyahu’s ‘warlike arrogance’ and advocated for unilateral recognition of Palestinian statehood”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Tough on Israel, fond of Iran: Jerusalem wary of incoming EU foreign policy czar by Raphael Ahren July 3, 2019 Israeli officials are warily following the changing of the guard at the European Union, where someone who … Continue reading
“Statements by the UK and the EU about what Israel should or should not do must now be viewed for what they are; nothing more than the bleating of a shepherd-less flock utterly oblivious to it’s own lack of direction”
TIMES OF ISRAEL The Heights Of European Audacity by Benjamin Anthony April 3, 2019 …Just last week, nearly three years on from the referendum, Prime Minister May’s Brexit deal was again rejected by parliament – for the third time!…Well Britain … Continue reading
“In April 2017, the European Parliament called for a formal suspension of Turkey’s EU membership bid”
GATESTONE Turkey and EU: Can this Marriage be Saved? by Burak Bekdil December 27, 2018 When Turkey first applied for full membership in the European Union in 1987, the world was an entirely different place…Today, 31 years after the first … Continue reading