Most Clicked This Week
- "Manfred Gerstenfeld was a Jewish renaissance man and a prodigious writer who leaves a rich legacy in many different realms. Born in Vienna in 1937, he and his family were forced to flee, and survived the Holocaust by hiding in a small apartment in Amsterdam"
- A haunting question threatened the psyches of many Black Americans after the civil rights era: What do I do with my life when the “deliverance quest” for which I was searching finally has been delivered by the republic of the United States?
- “Next month, Israelis will go to the polls to elect a new 120-seat Knesset. It will be Israel's fourth general election in just under two year”
- “The Iranians didn’t realize that Biden is not Obama, and that in the end they will miscalculate and get hit”
- "US President Joe Biden speaks to Saudi King Salman ahead of the release of the declassified US intelligence report on the killing and dismemberment of the US-based journalist"
- "Gantz says there is ‘likelihood’ Tehran behind explosion in Gulf"
- “Tel Aviv University archaeologists Miki Ben-Dor and Ran Barkai proffer novel hypothesis, showing how the greed of Homo erectus set us careening down an anomalous evolutionary path”
- "Ala Dakka, who plays Palestinian boxer Bashar in the hit show’s third season, grew up between Israel’s Jewish and Arab worlds"
Tag Archives: European Union
“The West’s predominant ideology of moral and cultural relativism has propelled the rise of paganism, as well as the veneration of the animal and natural world, at the expense of humanity”
JNS The driving force behind the ban on kosher slaughtering by Melanie Phillips December 24, 2020 The European Union likes to pose as the avatar of tolerance, freedom and all civilized values. Now it has ripped off its own disguise … Continue reading
Whatever EU’s Court of Justice claims, a clear decision was made today: “Jewish rights are now ranked behind animal rights and hunting”
TIMES OF ISRAEL The moment the Jew became a second-class citizen in Europe again by Adam Brodsky December 17, 2020 As director of public affairs at the European Jewish Association, I had our press release on the European Court ruling … Continue reading
“Jerusalem hails diplomatic achievement as Brussels ratifies pact with large majority; left-wingers’ bid for delay rejected; EU to watch political developments, ‘act accordingly’”
TIMES OF ISRAEL EU okays landmark Israel ‘Open Skies’ aviation deal, despite annexation tensions by Raphael Ahren June 18, 2020 The European Parliament on Wednesday evening ratified a major aviation agreement with Israel. The Open Skies agreement is seen as … Continue reading
COVID-19 humanitarian aid to Palestinians from Canada, the EU, France, Germany, Ireland and Kuwait was diverted
I24NEWS Millions of dollars earmarked for Palestinian coronavirus aid funneled to terrorist-linked groups May 24, 2020 Millions of dollars earmarked for the Palestinian’s COVID-19 coronavirus response have been misappropriated for use by organizations with links to terrorism, a new NGO … Continue reading
FREE BEACON Trump Admin Will Fight European Mandate that Jewish-Made Goods Carry ‘Warning Labels’ by Adam Kredo November 13, 2019 The Trump administration is preparing to go toe-to-toe with the European Union over the latter’s recent decision to mandate that … Continue reading
GATESTONE EU Supports Iran – World’s Leading Executioner of Children by Majid Rafizadeh October 28, 2019 …European leaders, of course, who seem never to tire of sanctimoniously posturing on behalf of human rights, are meanwhile pursuing appeasement policies with a government … Continue reading
E.U. countries continue to do business with China, Iran, and Turkey despite blatant, glaring human rights violations and occupations in Tibet, Syria, and Northern Cyprus. But it’s only with Israel they draw the line.
AMERICAN THINKER Singling Out Israel by Janet Levy August 16, 2019 The European Union has just announced a proposal that all Israeli products made in contested areas — Samaria, Judea, and other Israeli settlements — would be required to carry consumer warning … Continue reading
“EU’s Mogherini successor Josep Borrell last year denounced Netanyahu’s ‘warlike arrogance’ and advocated for unilateral recognition of Palestinian statehood”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Tough on Israel, fond of Iran: Jerusalem wary of incoming EU foreign policy czar by Raphael Ahren July 3, 2019 Israeli officials are warily following the changing of the guard at the European Union, where someone who … Continue reading
“Statements by the UK and the EU about what Israel should or should not do must now be viewed for what they are; nothing more than the bleating of a shepherd-less flock utterly oblivious to it’s own lack of direction”
TIMES OF ISRAEL The Heights Of European Audacity by Benjamin Anthony April 3, 2019 …Just last week, nearly three years on from the referendum, Prime Minister May’s Brexit deal was again rejected by parliament – for the third time!…Well Britain … Continue reading
“In April 2017, the European Parliament called for a formal suspension of Turkey’s EU membership bid”
GATESTONE Turkey and EU: Can this Marriage be Saved? by Burak Bekdil December 27, 2018 When Turkey first applied for full membership in the European Union in 1987, the world was an entirely different place…Today, 31 years after the first … Continue reading