Most Clicked This Week
- Said differently, "Oh sorry, I thought it was another dirty Hasidic Jew that I was beating up"
- EVENT #StandWithUs Chicago 7th Annual Campus Champion Gala Sunday November 4
- "Authorities investigate West Bank death of Aisha al-Rawbi, 47, after her husband claimed Jewish settlers pelted their car with rocks"
- #PalestinianTerror - American Vet and MBA Taylor Force, 29, murdered on school trip to Israel; his wife severely injured in stabbing spree. VP Biden was short walk from scene of attack
- EVENT US Holocaust Memorial Museum Chicago Luncheon Friday September 8
- “Shame on the US Holocaust Memorial Museum,” said Leon Wieseltier, the literary critic and fellow at the Brookings Institution, who slammed the Museum for “releasing an allegedly scientific study that justifies bystanderism”
- "Assailants of Parisian Jewish family tell victims, 'You are Jewish, you have money,' before brutally attacking them, threatening to kill them"
- Freshman "to do" list: Learn how to be a good American, challenge your teachers, study a language, and tackle hard subjects.
Tag Archives: European Union
#EuropeanUnion concludes #Palestinian textbooks “contain, across all subjects, numerous examples of violent depictions, hate speech – in particular against Israel – and glorifications of jihad and martyrdom”
JERUSALEM POST European Parliament Committee Votes to Freeze €15M to PA over Inciting Textbooks by Lahav Harkov September 27, 2018 The European Parliament’s budgetary committee voted to freeze more than 15 million euros from the Palestinian Authority if they do not … Continue reading
“How Obama’s lies about breaking sanctions helped Iran prepare for a bomb . . . and why Trump must not make the same mistake”
JNS The Iran enrichment syndrome by Jonathan S. Tobin June 6, 2018 The next phase of the effort to stop the Trump administration from preventing Iran from getting a nuclear weapon has already begun. As The New York Times reported today, the senior … Continue reading
“To many educated western Europeans, their civilization is less about scientific advances, unprecedented levels of prosperity, and the achievement of unique human freedoms, and more about colonialism, racism, and fascism”
WASHINGTON TIMES Islamist Violence Will Steer Europe’s Destiny by Daniel Pipes October 10, 2016 On visits to predominantly Muslim suburbs emerging outside nearly all northern European cities, one question keeps recurring: Why have some of the richest, most educated, most … Continue reading
WASHINGTON TIMES The problem with peace processes by Clifford D. May October 12, 2016 …Within the European Union there is what might be called a faith-based belief in dialogue and soft power. The United States, as is so often the … Continue reading
“For different reasons, each of the four Quartet members is unqualified to negotiate an Israeli-Palestinian agreement”
JERUSALEM POST It is time to break up the Quartet By A.J. Caschetta October 4, 2016 The supranational body entrusted by the world to negotiate a peace agreement between Israel and the Palestinians, known as “the Quartet,” has proven itself … Continue reading
“Hamas spokesman Sami Abu Zuhri would like the Europeans to understand that they need not worry about terrorism by the Islamist movement because the attacks will be directed only against Israel”
GATESTONE Europe’s “Good Terrorists”: Because They Might Destroy Israel by Khaled Abu Toameh October 5, 2016 Once again, the Europeans seem to be in Alice’s Wonderland when they consider Palestinian affairs in particular and the Middle East in general. The … Continue reading
“During 2015, 5.1 million babies were born in the European Union, while 5.2 million persons died, meaning that the EU for the first time in modern history recorded a negative natural change in its population”
GATESTONE Europe: The Substitution of a Population by Giulio Meotti August 27, 2016 …Europe’s suicidal birth rate, coupled with migrants who multiply faster, will transform European culture. The declining fertility rate of native Europeans coincides, in fact, with the institutionalization … Continue reading