Most Clicked This Week
- JFK Airport ambush on Birthright participants to deliver IfNotNow's "simplistic narrative that Israel is wholly responsible for anything bad that happens to the Palestinians"
- Pride for some, but not all--Chicago Dyke March attendees purity test: “You cannot be Zionist and believe in a Palestinian state, Zionism is inherently racism.”
- Using children to further political goals: US media take a leaf right out of the Palestinian book
- EVENT CAMERA presents Michael Doran in Highland Park
- Moe Berg: “The Catcher Was a Spy” is "a dutiful laundry list of a biopic, ticking off boxes in Berg’s career — brainiac, athlete, loner, secular Jew, secret agent"
- Jews who recite Kaddish for genocidal Jew-killers: Are they "low information" or do they just hate Israel?[VIDEO]
- The courageous Mosul Iraq journalist-blogger who kept his eye on the Islamic State, from the inside
- Krauthammer: “What began as an experiment has become the very heart of the Jewish people – its cultural, spiritual, and psychological center, soon to become its demographic center as well. Israel is the hinge"
Tag Archives: European Union
“How Obama’s lies about breaking sanctions helped Iran prepare for a bomb . . . and why Trump must not make the same mistake”
JNS The Iran enrichment syndrome by Jonathan S. Tobin June 6, 2018 The next phase of the effort to stop the Trump administration from preventing Iran from getting a nuclear weapon has already begun. As The New York Times reported today, the senior … Continue reading
“To many educated western Europeans, their civilization is less about scientific advances, unprecedented levels of prosperity, and the achievement of unique human freedoms, and more about colonialism, racism, and fascism”
WASHINGTON TIMES Islamist Violence Will Steer Europe’s Destiny by Daniel Pipes October 10, 2016 On visits to predominantly Muslim suburbs emerging outside nearly all northern European cities, one question keeps recurring: Why have some of the richest, most educated, most … Continue reading
WASHINGTON TIMES The problem with peace processes by Clifford D. May October 12, 2016 …Within the European Union there is what might be called a faith-based belief in dialogue and soft power. The United States, as is so often the … Continue reading
“For different reasons, each of the four Quartet members is unqualified to negotiate an Israeli-Palestinian agreement”
JERUSALEM POST It is time to break up the Quartet By A.J. Caschetta October 4, 2016 The supranational body entrusted by the world to negotiate a peace agreement between Israel and the Palestinians, known as “the Quartet,” has proven itself … Continue reading
“Hamas spokesman Sami Abu Zuhri would like the Europeans to understand that they need not worry about terrorism by the Islamist movement because the attacks will be directed only against Israel”
GATESTONE Europe’s “Good Terrorists”: Because They Might Destroy Israel by Khaled Abu Toameh October 5, 2016 Once again, the Europeans seem to be in Alice’s Wonderland when they consider Palestinian affairs in particular and the Middle East in general. The … Continue reading
“During 2015, 5.1 million babies were born in the European Union, while 5.2 million persons died, meaning that the EU for the first time in modern history recorded a negative natural change in its population”
GATESTONE Europe: The Substitution of a Population by Giulio Meotti August 27, 2016 …Europe’s suicidal birth rate, coupled with migrants who multiply faster, will transform European culture. The declining fertility rate of native Europeans coincides, in fact, with the institutionalization … Continue reading
Lappin: “As a Reform Jew who has devoted a great deal of time and financial resources to the goal of enhancing Jewish continuity, I now affirm these truths: Diaspora Jews need Israel…and Israel’s Arab neighbors need Israel”
JEWISH JOURNAL The reformation of a Reform Jew by Andrew D. Lappin July 13, 2016 …Fortunately, outside of the URJ and the European Union, the rush of the previous decade to a hastily jury-rigged two-state solution has all but fully … Continue reading