Most Clicked This Week
- "As Trump administration conducts routine review of its Iran policy, senior officials are hinting that they're open to toppling the country's clerical regime"
- Chicago 'Dyke March' removes participants waving Jewish Pride flags "because they were 'triggering'"
- "The Israelis were so outnumbered that I couldn’t help but question the narrative that Israel was Goliath and the Palestinians were David"
- Where Are the Moderate #Muslims? [VIDEO]
- Democrats reminisce: "In 1972 ours was the first party to back moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem"
- Jewish Voice for Peace is "an anti-Semitic hate group that is neither Jewish nor for peace, but obsessed with destroying Israel and hating Jews" [VIDEO]
- Woodmont Country Club may not admit Obama due to UN 2334
- Netanyahu responds to Leslie Stahl, 60 Minutes, "Israel has never been in a better place; part of his optimism relates to the election of Trump" [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: BDS
BDSFail Radiohead stands up to BDS; “ZOA calls on concert facilities not to give a platform to anti-Israel activist Roger Waters”
JERUSALEM POST Radiohead withstands pro-Palestinian jeers at Glastonbury Festival by Ariane Mandell June 24, 2017 Rock legends Radiohead were harassed by pro-Palestinian hecklers during their set at Glastonbury Music festival on Saturday, photos from the Facebook group “Radiohead fans for … Continue reading
“For years, the Israeli government has been urging these and other European governments to stop funding Palestinian hate groups to no avail. What explains their abrupt change of heart? In two words: Donald Trump”
JERUSALEM POST Israel, American Jewry and Trump’s GOP by Caroline B. Glick June 23, 2017 Earlier this month Norway, Denmark and Switzerland did something surprising. Norway announced that it was demanding the return of its money from the Palestinian Human … Continue reading
Hezbollah’s Nasrallah: “If we searched the entire world for a person more cowardly, despicable, weak and feeble in psyche, mind, ideology and religion, we would not find anyone like the Jew. Notice I do not say the Israeli”
ALGEMEINER What Links Progressive Intersectionality? Blame the ‘Zionists’ by Paul Miller June 14, 2017 …Today, antisemitism is being stoked by self-described “resistance” groups and assorted other practitioners of leftist intersectionality. Under the guise of human rights and equality, social justice … Continue reading
#BDSFail 18,000 member group says academic boycott of Israel “contradicts MLA’s purpose to promote teaching and research on language and literature”
LEGAL INSURRECTION Modern Language Association members pass ANTI-BDS resolution by 2-1 margin by William A. Jacobson June 14, 2017 In a severe blow to the anti-Israel academic boycott movement, the 18,000 member Modern Language Association has passed a Resolution explicitly … Continue reading
BDS: Not much has changed since Arab League banned “Ben-Hur” in 1959, this time it’s Gal Gadot in Wonder Woman [VIDEO]
WORLD ISRAEL NEWS Wonder Woman ban spreads across Arab world June 9, 2017 “Wonder Woman” may be a hit at the box office, grossing $228 million worldwide in its first weekend, but the movie has hit the rocks in much … Continue reading
DAILY MAIL Radiohead frontman Thom Yorke hits back at ‘divisive and patronising’ campaign to stop the band playing in Israel, calling it a ‘waste of energy’ by AFP June 2, 2017 Radiohead hit back Friday at a campaign urging the … Continue reading
The storied Rockefeller philanthropy “came to lend its legitimacy—and money—to groups that push boycotting Israel”
TABLET MAG The Rockefeller Brothers Fund and BDS by Armin Rosen May 24, 2017 …Supporters of the boycott, divestment, and sanctions (BDS) movement against Israel see the RBF [Rockefeller Brothers Fund] funding as validation for their approach to the Israeli-Palestinian … Continue reading