Most Clicked This Week
- Gérard Araud, former ambassador to Israel, dismissive of Trump plan, calls West Bank “an apartheid state”
- #BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting "the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him"
- As Notre Dame burns...."church doors across Europe smeared with Islamic expressions like 'Allahu Akbar'"
- Israel’s election: “The two Jewish parties that dared to talk openly about peace with the Palestinians captured just 10 seats in the 120-seat parliament”
- Arson fire set at Torat Chaim yeshiva in eastern Moscow as 60 people gather there for Passover Seder
- Beresheet human error "led to the failure of the nearly $100 million lunar mission"
- US publishes first map showing Golan as Israeli territory
- UNC and Duke jointly sponsor Jew hatefest underwritten with federal funds
Tag Archives: BDS
ALGEMEINER US Blocks Entry to Controversial BDS Activist Omar Barghouti Ahead of Speaking Tour by Benjamin Kerstein April 11, 2019 Omar Barghouti, one of the world’s most prominent supporters of the anti-Israel Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions movement, has been denied … Continue reading
“BDS movement by definition anti-Semitic…there are at least 100 land disputes across the globe that are not subject to “BDS” movements”
CLARION PROJECT CAIR: Defending the Right to Be Anti-Semitic By Meira Svirsky April 8, 2019 …The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) issued an “action alert” to voice its opposition to the newly proposed “Anti-Semitism Awareness Act of 2019” in Congress. The act … Continue reading
BDSFail College president overrides college council as well as Rep Rashida Tlaib efforts to scrub Israel program
JEWISH JOURNAL Pitzer President Vetoes College Council Vote on Israel Program by Aaron Bandler March 14, 2019 Pitzer College President Melvin Oliver announced in a March 14 statement that he is not going to implement the College Council’s recommendation to … Continue reading
#BDSFail Despite endorsing #BDS, US Democratic congresswoman #RashidaTlaib used Israeli technology to build her website
ARUTZ SHEVA BDS fail: Muslim congresswoman used Israeli technology by Elad Benari February 18, 2019 The Israel Advocacy Movement has uncovered an ironic fact about newly elected US Democratic congresswoman Rashida Tlaib (D-MI), who has endorsed the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) … Continue reading
Unmasking #BDS warfare: “Out of the 13 NGOs examined, the report identifies more than 100 connections between BDS organizations and terrorists”
CBN NEWS Terrorists in Suits’: Senior Leaders of Anti-Israel BDS Groups Tied to Palestinian Terror by Emily Jones February 4, 2019 Israel’s Strategic Affairs Ministry says dozens of leaders of the global Boycott, Divest, and Sanction (BDS) movement against Israel … Continue reading
“With ground support from a big tent of vitriolic groups, it was Human Rights Watch that pressured Airbnb into boycotting Israel”
WASHINGTON EXAMINER Why has Human Rights Watch become an anti-Israel activist group? by Jonathan Schanzer and David May February 4, 2019 When Airbnb, the online lodging service, announced in November that it would ban Israeli listings in the disputed West … Continue reading
#BDSFail UK #BDS poll concluded “Muslim respondents were almost four times likelier to agree with the need to boycott Israel than the average”
JERUSALEM POST Boycotting Israel has little appeal in the UK, Despite star power by Cnaan Lipschiz February 1, 2019 …In the poll of 4,005 British respondents, only 10 percent agreed that Israel should be boycotted, compared to 46 percent who … Continue reading