Most Clicked This Week
- Upcoming J Street conference participants to include Sanders, Klobuchar, Buttigieg, Schumer, Pelosi and the PLO
- "Retreating and abandoning allies may not be the optimum strategy"
- University of Illinois presentation “'instead of fostering dialogue, incited division, distrust and anger"
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- Brig. General Kuperwasser: “The depth of the U.S. commitment to Israel is very different from its commitment to the Syrian Kurds"
- In IL3, Dem Congressman Dan Lipinski to be primaried by Rush Darwish a Palestinian who will “proudly champion BDS" in Congress, "much like Congresswomen Tlaib and Omar”
Tag Archives: BDS
UN report recognizes for the first time that “the objectives, activities, and effects of the BDS movement are fundamentally anti-Semitic”
ADAMMILSTEIN.ORG BDS is the new face of the old antisemitism: What will we do to stop it? October 2, 2019 …After more than a decade of deception, new evidence is being presented by a range of governments, international organizations, and … Continue reading
#BDS has one goal: the destruction of the State of Israel “cleverly masked behind the veneer of fighting for human rights and legitimate criticism of Israel”
NEWSWEEK Why BDS Fails My 3D Test on anti-Semitism by Natan Sharansky September 25, 2019 The global resurgence of anti-Semitism that we are experiencing today began almost 20 year ago, mainly in Europe. At the time, I was serving as … Continue reading
“As pressure to treat the Jewish state like a pariah has grown, so has the list of authors who refuse to allow their books to be published in Israel – or even translated in Hebrew, the language of the Jewish people”
AISH Authors Snubbing Israel by Dr. Yvette Alt Miller September 24, 2019 …British writer Kamila Shamsi won the prestigious Nelly Sachs literary prize, bestowed every other year by the city of Dortmund in Germany. A Nelly Sachs award comes with … Continue reading
“Given Linda Sarsour’s record, her claim that she supports Bernie Sanders because of rising anti-Semitism in America is irony thick enough to cut with a chainsaw”
FEDERALIST Warren Mimics Bernie’s Promotion Of Anti-Semite Linda Sarsour To Campaign Surrogate by Warren Henry September 11, 2019 Personnel is policy, or so the saying goes. So it is troubling that the two leading left-wing presidential candidates—Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth … Continue reading
BDS in America: “The Whitney, which has featured overtly anti-Semitic exhibits in the past, is now officially off limits to pro-Israel Jews”
JEWISH PRESS BDS is Primarily an Assault on American Jews by Caroline Glick August 22, 2019 …But the truth is that BDS in America is directed primarily against American Jews. Its goal is to silence them as a political force … Continue reading
E.U. countries continue to do business with China, Iran, and Turkey despite blatant, glaring human rights violations and occupations in Tibet, Syria, and Northern Cyprus. But it’s only with Israel they draw the line.
AMERICAN THINKER Singling Out Israel by Janet Levy August 16, 2019 The European Union has just announced a proposal that all Israeli products made in contested areas — Samaria, Judea, and other Israeli settlements — would be required to carry consumer warning … Continue reading
World Jewish Congress condemns Rashida Tlaib for condemning Bill Maher for condemning BDS for condemning Israel
THE HILL World Jewish Congress condemns Tlaib for suggesting boycott of Bill Maher’s show by Owen Daugherty August 18, 2019 The World Jewish Congress (WJC) on Sunday responded to Rep. Rashida Tlaib’s (D-Mich.) suggestion to boycott comedian Bill Maher’s HBO … Continue reading