Most Clicked This Week
- Push to defund police created what some have called the “Minneapolis Effect”
- On Tuesday, the seventh day of the Hebrew month of Cheshvan, Israel celebrated Aliyah Day
- "The Islamic Republic is advancing both the enrichment and weaponization tracks needed to build a bomb"
- "BDS has made life worse for Palestinian Arabs, the very people they falsely claim to help"
- "Many of us liberal Jews are not awake to the hatred of our colleagues, students, professors, and thought leaders"
- "Traditionalists chafe at the contemporary-art approach to Holocaust commemoration being employed at Babyn Yar, a site of mass shootings in World War II. But it has brought visitors for an anniversary"
- “The AP's report on the discovery of a First Temple era toilet omits Jewish references, while a NY Times Rosh Hashanah recipe evokes 'Canaanites,' not Israelites”
- Gilad Erdan blasts co-founders of ice cream maker over Axios interview. "Demanding from Israel what is demanded from no other country is the definition of antisemitism"
Tag Archives: BDS
Memo to Rooney, the BDS’er : “Boycotting the Hebrew language — spoken by millions of Jews worldwide — has nothing to do with Palestine. It’s just racism”
NEW YORK POST Sally Rooney reportedly banning new novel from being translated to Hebrew By Lee Brown October 12, 2021 It girl novelist Sally Rooney has reportedly refused to allow her new novel to be published in Hebrew because she … Continue reading
“While a covert campaign to make critical race theory part and parcel of school curricula has been the most visible part of the activist educators’ efforts to corrupt teaching of America’s children, not far behind has been a troubling, pernicious campaign to demonize Israel and Zionism”
FRONT PAGE MAG Public School Educators’ Obsessive Hatred of Israel by Richard L. Cravatts September 2, 2021 …It is inexcusable that educators in America’s public schools have decided to become pro-Palestinian activists; that they have decided it is appropriate and … Continue reading
“Anti-Zionist activist and writer Peter Beinart recently revealed that he’d spoken privately to Ben and Jerry’s executives and encouraged their efforts on boycott decision”
FREE BEACON Former Ben and Jerry’s Employee Says Anti-Israel Activist Spoke to Board Ahead of Boycott Decision by Alana Goodman August 11, 2021 A former longtime Ben & Jerry’s employee said the company’s decision to boycott Israel was based on … Continue reading
“The Jewish community leadership has become so wedded to the new “progressive” ideology that it forbids community discussions, inquiries or challenges to it”
JNS America’s failing Jewish establishment: The case of the Rochester Federation by Patti Munter June 21, 2021 …My Federation’s accommodation, if not adoption of this new dispensation, especially its negative treatment of Israel, has been noticed: Back in 2014, I … Continue reading
JEWISH JOURNAL UCLA Confirms BLM Co-founder Who Called to End “Project That’s Called Israel” Will Be Commencement Speaker by Aaron Bandler June 10, 2021 The UCLA Luskin School of Public Affairs confirmed to the Journal that Black Lives Matter (BLM) … Continue reading
Scientific American article writers “are mostly young, Palestinian BDS activists who are clearly far more passionately involved in anti-Israel incitement than in promoting good healthcare and medicine”
CAMERA BLOG Scientific American Breaks 176-Year Legacy to Shill for Terrorists and Promote BDS by Ricki Hollander June 4, 2021 …On June 2, 2021, the newspaper published an “analysis article” that is being circulated as a petition by anti-Israel BDS … Continue reading
#BLM The goal of “dismantling the Zionist project” can mean only one thing, no matter how much they deny being antisemites
ISRAEL TODAY Black Lives Matter Wants to Destroy Israel, Says Top Activist by Ryan Jones March 3, 2021 Anyone still living under the illusion that the Black Lives Matter (BLM) movement in the US is not wholly hostile toward Israel, … Continue reading
GATESTONE The Duped Generation that Supports BDS by Richard Kemp February 23, 2021 Yet again we approach the depths of the annual Jew Hate Week around the world. Its organizers know better than to call it what it is. They … Continue reading
“The hard sciences once seemed immune to the politics that dominate the humanities in academia, but no longer”
NATIONAL REVIEW What if Scientists Join the BDS Movement? by A.J. Caschetta February 6, 2021 Last year, after chemistry professor Mindy Levine was invited to guest-edit a special issue of the journal Molecules, a group dedicated to the academic boycott … Continue reading
“Andrew Yang’s op-ed, which reads that ‘BDS unfairly singles out Israel for unfair economic punishment,’ sparked fierce debate between pro-Israel, progressive Democrats”
JEWISH JOURNAL Andrew Yang Got It Right on BDS by Stephen H. Norwood and Rafael Medoff January 29, 2021 We’re used to politicians mangling history, whether out of carelessness or partisanship. So it was a breath of fresh air when … Continue reading