Most Clicked This Week
- "After Nelson’s book, no one should be able to take the work of the BDS professors seriously, given their reliance on propagandistic lies"
- "Their billionaire descendants, who control Krispy Kreme, Stumptown and other brands, are grappling with the exposure of an unspeakable secret"
- Cory Booker translated: I'll meet with antisemites like Louis Farrakhan, who has called Jews “satanic” and compared them to “termites.” No red lines here.
- Chicago's own Louis Farrakhan is "quite possibly the most popular anti-Semite in America"
- Steven Salaita and the racist ghost of Edward Said
- The Israeli Left: Our country is wrong pretty much no matter what they do. Or as Philip Roth put it: “When It comes to defaming Jews, the Palestinians are pipsqueaks next to Ha’aretz”
- Palestinian child abuse caught on camera [VIDEOS]
- "The decision of six Arab states to attend the Bahrain conference despite the Palestinian boycott call shows that the Arabs have chosen to endorse a new direction – one that will leave the Palestinians to fend for themselves in a hell of their own making"
Tag Archives: BDS
“President Reuven Rivlin addressed the conference and stated that “BDS does not seek peace, or even to help our Palestinian neighbors. It seeks to delegitimize Israel’s very existence”
JEWISH PRESS 350 Participants from 30 Countries Join Hands in Jerusalem to Fight BDS by TPS / Tazpit News Agency June 20, 2019 Some 350 participants from 30 countries convened in Jerusalem this week to participate in a conference that … Continue reading
Berlin’s “Jewish” Museum: “Under these circumstances, one has to consider whether the name ‘Jewish’ is still appropriate”
ALGEMEINER Berlin Jewish Museum Director Quits Over BDS Tweet June 14, 2019 The director of Berlin’s showcase Jewish Museum resigned from his post on Friday following outrage over a tweet by the museum’s team earlier this week that was supportive … Continue reading
“After Nelson’s book, no one should be able to take the work of the BDS professors seriously, given their reliance on propagandistic lies”
TABLET MAG The Big Lie by David Mikics June 5, 2019 Fiercely anti-Zionist students have become a fixture on American college campuses. They depend on professors for their doctrine, and the professors are spreading disinformation, as Cary Nelson, president of the American … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG Disband Students for Justice in Palestine and All BDS Movements by Jason Hill June 12, 2019 Mr. Attorney General, On May 16, 2019, The German Parliament voted, as you know, to condemn as anti-Semitic, the BDS movement … Continue reading
David Draiman: “It’s just Israel that gets this treatment, and I think we all know the reason behind that”
JTA Rocker David Draiman slams Roger Waters, ‘Nazi comrades’ for Israel boycotting by Gabe Friedman Jun 5, 2019 David Draiman, the Jewish singer of the chart-topping hard rock band Disturbed, called Roger Waters “ridiculous” for promoting a cultural boycott of … Continue reading
“Even before his trip to Israel, in the weeks after DeSantis was elected governor last year, he immediately took action on behalf of the Jewish state”
JERUSALEM POST Thank You, Gov. DeSantis Editorial May 31, 2019 …Florida’s cabinet recognized Jerusalem as “Israel’s eternal capital,” invested $10 million in Israel Bonds and blacklisted Airbnb because of its plan to boycott listings in West Bank settlements, which the … Continue reading
Newly-minted NYU PhD (and future Northwestern University professor) takes podium at NYU graduation to attack Israel
FREE BEACON NYU Graduation Speaker Smears Trump, Israel by Mikhael Smits May 22, 2019 A graduation speaker at New York University called President Donald Trump a “fascist,” described Israel as an “apartheid” state, endorsed the Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions (BDS) … Continue reading