Most Clicked This Week
- “AIPAC has finally realized that they cannot ignore half-a-million people living in Judea and Samaria”
- Egyptian TV Host Youssef Al-Husseini: "Muslims contributed nothing to the West except slaughter, massacres, terror attacks" [VIDEO]
- "Minnesota Rep Omar's 5th District terrorist recruitment capital of US"
- In Geneva, in front of the corrupt UNHRC "Grenell also questioned how it was that members of the council could sit in judgment over Israel when they themselves didn’t adhere to the basic principles of the UN Charter"
- Syria: "The U.S. should do everything in its power to ensure Israel’s success in its growing confrontation with #Iran, which serves U.S. interests, and those of our other Sunni Arab allies"
- “You are the resounding 72-74% majority of the 5.4 million American Jewry who have backed the Democratic Party since the sun has risen in the East”
- "Phillips has won a well-earned reputation as a stalwart opponent of the misrepresentations and downright lies about Israel that constantly fill the world’s media"
- Chicagoan Jonathan Burstyn, 27, works at a nursing home during the week, guards his synagogue on Saturdays, and teaches Jewish gun owners about their firearms on Sundays [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: BDS
“Rubio is alleging that some Senate Democrats oppose the anti-BDS legislation on substance because of the supposedly growing popularity of the boycott movement within the Democratic Party”
TABLET MAG Anti-BDS Bill Battles Up Senate Hill by Armin Rosen January 7, 2019 …While there is disagreement on the Hill over the extent of internal Democratic opposition to the anti-BDS bill, sources from both parties confirmed to Tablet that … Continue reading
“Instead of recognizing the fight against antisemitism as a human rights issue worthy of attention, Amnesty International has decided instead to ratchet up its targeting of the Jewish state”
NGO MONITOR Amnesty International Singling Out Jews in 2019 January 3, 2019 Leaked documents seen by NGO Monitor and an analysis of public statements from NGO officials indicate that Amnesty International will conduct a series of intense campaigns singling out … Continue reading
#BDS “Anti-Israel divestment resolutions are just a charade, a put-on used to generate hostility toward the Jewish state and its supporters in the US”
ALGEMEINER BDS Charade: United Church of Christ’s ‘Divestment’ from Israel by Dexter Van Zile January 3, 2019 It was a charade — nearly every last word of it. A few years ago, the United Church of Christ (UCC), a mainline … Continue reading
“Jewish self-hatred did not begin with the BDS movement. Isaiah 49:17 says, “Your destroyers and devastators will depart from you””
JERUSALEM POST Are we going to allow the Jewish people to be divided and conquered from within ? by Adam Milstein December 26, 2018 The enemies of the Jewish people don’t only physically attack us from the outside. They have … Continue reading
#BDSFail “The decision came in response to a complaint from Shurat HaDin, an Israeli advocacy group that files lawsuits around the world against Israel’s foes”
ASSOCIATED PRESS US fundraising site suspends Palestinian boycott account by Josef Federman December 21, 2018 A U.S. software company [Donorbox] said Friday it blocked the fundraising account of the Palestinian-led boycott [BDS] movement against Israel following a complaint by a … Continue reading
The Airbnb IPO: “Airbnb might find exploiting hatred for financial gain to be a terrible financial as well as moral miscalculation”
FORBES Airbnb Boycotted And Sued For Discrimination Following Israel Settlement Ban by Biz Carson December 11, 2018 Airbnb’s decision to remove 200 listings from Israeli settlements in the West Bank is creating a growing headache for a company that’s no … Continue reading
Australian rock musician Nick Cave “flatly rejected appeals from Eno and other musicians to cancel appearances in Israel, accusing the BDS movement of trying to “silence artists”
ALGEMEINER Australian Rock Legend Nick Cave Blasts His ‘Hero’ Brian Eno for Supporting Israel Boycott by Ben Cohen December 12, 2018 In a personal email made public on Wednesday, acclaimed Australian rock musician Nick Cave condemned Brian Eno — the legendary British … Continue reading