Most Clicked This Week
- Newly-minted NYU PhD (and future Northwestern University professor) takes podium at NYU graduation to attack Israel
- Birthright expands program to age 32
- "No, Israel isn’t a country of privileged and powerful white Europeans"
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- Palestinian child abuse caught on camera [VIDEOS]
- “The Palestinian tragedy is self-perpetuating, led by those unable to come to terms with history”
- "Tlaib’s behavior is not unique. Her fake, anti-Jewish history of the Holocaust is of a piece with the long history of anti-Jewish behavior"
- It would be far better if The New York Times waited until the plan was released and then commented on its specific provisions rather than stacking the deck against it by quoting only its most strident critics
Tag Archives: BDS
Unmasking #BDS warfare: “Out of the 13 NGOs examined, the report identifies more than 100 connections between BDS organizations and terrorists”
CBN NEWS Terrorists in Suits’: Senior Leaders of Anti-Israel BDS Groups Tied to Palestinian Terror by Emily Jones February 4, 2019 Israel’s Strategic Affairs Ministry says dozens of leaders of the global Boycott, Divest, and Sanction (BDS) movement against Israel … Continue reading
“With ground support from a big tent of vitriolic groups, it was Human Rights Watch that pressured Airbnb into boycotting Israel”
WASHINGTON EXAMINER Why has Human Rights Watch become an anti-Israel activist group? by Jonathan Schanzer and David May February 4, 2019 When Airbnb, the online lodging service, announced in November that it would ban Israeli listings in the disputed West … Continue reading
#BDSFail UK #BDS poll concluded “Muslim respondents were almost four times likelier to agree with the need to boycott Israel than the average”
JERUSALEM POST Boycotting Israel has little appeal in the UK, Despite star power by Cnaan Lipschiz February 1, 2019 …In the poll of 4,005 British respondents, only 10 percent agreed that Israel should be boycotted, compared to 46 percent who … Continue reading
“Emerging evidence suggests BDS movement has extensive ties to Palestinian terrorist organizations, using the “social justice” movement as a veritable human shield for anti-Israel ideology and activism”
JNS Evidence mounting that US BDS groups are fronts for terror organizations by Sean Savage January 18, 2019 Over the past decade, the BDS movement has emerged as one of the principle challenges towards the legitimacy of the State of … Continue reading
BUZZFEED Israel Will Be The Great Foreign Policy Debate Of The Democratic Primary by Emily Tamkin and Alexis Levinson January 16, 2019 Some of the Democratic Party’s brightest new stars believe Israel is a rogue state that should be treated … Continue reading
“Rubio is alleging that some Senate Democrats oppose the anti-BDS legislation on substance because of the supposedly growing popularity of the boycott movement within the Democratic Party”
TABLET MAG Anti-BDS Bill Battles Up Senate Hill by Armin Rosen January 7, 2019 …While there is disagreement on the Hill over the extent of internal Democratic opposition to the anti-BDS bill, sources from both parties confirmed to Tablet that … Continue reading
“Instead of recognizing the fight against antisemitism as a human rights issue worthy of attention, Amnesty International has decided instead to ratchet up its targeting of the Jewish state”
NGO MONITOR Amnesty International Singling Out Jews in 2019 January 3, 2019 Leaked documents seen by NGO Monitor and an analysis of public statements from NGO officials indicate that Amnesty International will conduct a series of intense campaigns singling out … Continue reading