Most Clicked This Week
- Black former DC #WomensMarch leader: “Linda Sarsour is an antisemite and even when she is apologizing to the Jewish community on the one hand, she is condemning it on the other"
- "Illinoisans pay the highest property taxes in the nation. At 2.7 percent of home value annually, Illinoisans pay far more than residents in neighboring states"
- ‘Are you a Jew?’ Arab Attacks on Jews nothing new.
- If you're considering year-end giving to organizations like #NewIsraelFund...
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- NY Times writer Michelle Alexander over her head on Israeli-Palestinian conflict but that doesn't stop her
- Palestinians to US: We'll stop taking your money to avoid liability for our acts of terror
- Crains Chicago: "Obama Presidential Center isn't quite the done deal that many Chicagoans think"
Tag Archives: BDS
The Airbnb IPO: “Airbnb might find exploiting hatred for financial gain to be a terrible financial as well as moral miscalculation”
FORBES Airbnb Boycotted And Sued For Discrimination Following Israel Settlement Ban by Biz Carson December 11, 2018 Airbnb’s decision to remove 200 listings from Israeli settlements in the West Bank is creating a growing headache for a company that’s no … Continue reading
Australian rock musician Nick Cave “flatly rejected appeals from Eno and other musicians to cancel appearances in Israel, accusing the BDS movement of trying to “silence artists”
ALGEMEINER Australian Rock Legend Nick Cave Blasts His ‘Hero’ Brian Eno for Supporting Israel Boycott by Ben Cohen December 12, 2018 In a personal email made public on Wednesday, acclaimed Australian rock musician Nick Cave condemned Brian Eno — the legendary British … Continue reading
JEWISH JOURNAL Progressive Zionists of the CA Democrat Party ‘Deeply Disappointed’ in Rashida Tlaib’s Support for BDS by Aaron Bandler December 4, 2018 The Progressive Zionists of the California Democratic Party told the Journal that they were “deeply disappointed” in … Continue reading
“Airbnb’s removal of Israeli listings may run afoul of such statutes as the Export Administration Act of 1979 and regulations promulgated thereunder, the Ribicoff Amendment to the Tax Reform Act of 1976, and the Sherman Antitrust Act of 1890″
REUTERS Airbnb faces Israeli class-action lawsuit for delisting settlements by Ori Lewis November 22, 2018 Lawyers launched a class action lawsuit in Israel on Thursday against Airbnb, accusing the company of “outrageous discrimination” and demanding monetary damages after it withdrew … Continue reading
“Accusing Jews of dual loyalty is one of the oldest and most pernicious #antisemitic tropes,” the #AJC wrote. “No surprise to see it coming from #LindaSarsour”
JTA Linda Sarsour under fire for suggesting Jewish progressives have divided loyalties November 18, 2018 Women’s March leader Linda Sarsour appeared to criticize American Jewish liberals of putting their support for Israel ahead of their commitment to democracy. Her comments, … Continue reading
“Turning to her fellow business class passengers, O’Broin screamed, “I’m a human rights lawyer, for the f**** Palestinian people, and the rest of you, and you all sit on your f**** asses”
ALGEMEINER ‘In Vino Veritas:’ Prominent BDS Leader Arrested After Drunken, Racist Rant Against Staff on Air India Flight by Ben Cohen November 15, 2018 Amateur video of a prominent BDS leader and human rights lawyer engaging in a prolonged, racist … Continue reading
“The media has a track record of tenaciously ignoring the anti-Semitism creeping into Democratic Party politics”
FREE BEACON Minnesota Dem Congresswomen-Elect: I Believe In, Support BDS Movement by Aryssa Damron November 12, 2018 Minnesota Democrat Ilhan Omar told Muslim Girl magazine that she “believes in and supports the BDS movement,” adding that she has fought to … Continue reading