Most Clicked This Week
- #BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting "the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him"
- As Notre Dame burns...."church doors across Europe smeared with Islamic expressions like 'Allahu Akbar'"
- Israel’s election: “The two Jewish parties that dared to talk openly about peace with the Palestinians captured just 10 seats in the 120-seat parliament”
- US publishes first map showing Golan as Israeli territory
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters for his support of BDS and efforts to intimidate Bon Jovi
- "Poland’s ambassador to the UK says culture, history and science offer plenty of reasons for Jews to rediscover his country"
- "Daniel Pearl’s father, Prof. Judea Pearl, said, “I welcome any steps toward exposing and bringing to justice those horrendous murderers”"
- The term “#Nakba” was first referenced in George Antonius’s influential 1938 book “The Arab Awakening” and had nothing to do with Israel; it referred to the “post-WWI creation of the modern Middle East”
Tag Archives: BDS
The Airbnb IPO: “Airbnb might find exploiting hatred for financial gain to be a terrible financial as well as moral miscalculation”
FORBES Airbnb Boycotted And Sued For Discrimination Following Israel Settlement Ban by Biz Carson December 11, 2018 Airbnb’s decision to remove 200 listings from Israeli settlements in the West Bank is creating a growing headache for a company that’s no … Continue reading
Australian rock musician Nick Cave “flatly rejected appeals from Eno and other musicians to cancel appearances in Israel, accusing the BDS movement of trying to “silence artists”
ALGEMEINER Australian Rock Legend Nick Cave Blasts His ‘Hero’ Brian Eno for Supporting Israel Boycott by Ben Cohen December 12, 2018 In a personal email made public on Wednesday, acclaimed Australian rock musician Nick Cave condemned Brian Eno — the legendary British … Continue reading
JEWISH JOURNAL Progressive Zionists of the CA Democrat Party ‘Deeply Disappointed’ in Rashida Tlaib’s Support for BDS by Aaron Bandler December 4, 2018 The Progressive Zionists of the California Democratic Party told the Journal that they were “deeply disappointed” in … Continue reading
“Airbnb’s removal of Israeli listings may run afoul of such statutes as the Export Administration Act of 1979 and regulations promulgated thereunder, the Ribicoff Amendment to the Tax Reform Act of 1976, and the Sherman Antitrust Act of 1890″
REUTERS Airbnb faces Israeli class-action lawsuit for delisting settlements by Ori Lewis November 22, 2018 Lawyers launched a class action lawsuit in Israel on Thursday against Airbnb, accusing the company of “outrageous discrimination” and demanding monetary damages after it withdrew … Continue reading
“Accusing Jews of dual loyalty is one of the oldest and most pernicious #antisemitic tropes,” the #AJC wrote. “No surprise to see it coming from #LindaSarsour”
JTA Linda Sarsour under fire for suggesting Jewish progressives have divided loyalties November 18, 2018 Women’s March leader Linda Sarsour appeared to criticize American Jewish liberals of putting their support for Israel ahead of their commitment to democracy. Her comments, … Continue reading
“Turning to her fellow business class passengers, O’Broin screamed, “I’m a human rights lawyer, for the f**** Palestinian people, and the rest of you, and you all sit on your f**** asses”
ALGEMEINER ‘In Vino Veritas:’ Prominent BDS Leader Arrested After Drunken, Racist Rant Against Staff on Air India Flight by Ben Cohen November 15, 2018 Amateur video of a prominent BDS leader and human rights lawyer engaging in a prolonged, racist … Continue reading
“The media has a track record of tenaciously ignoring the anti-Semitism creeping into Democratic Party politics”
FREE BEACON Minnesota Dem Congresswomen-Elect: I Believe In, Support BDS Movement by Aryssa Damron November 12, 2018 Minnesota Democrat Ilhan Omar told Muslim Girl magazine that she “believes in and supports the BDS movement,” adding that she has fought to … Continue reading