Most Clicked This Week
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- EVENT Ember Foundation Virtual Guest Lecture Monday December 7
- "Iran’s State News Agency Claims Top Nuclear Scientist Assassinated by Remote-Controlled Killer Robot"
- Obama portrays Israel as the aggressive occupier that seeks conflict and not peace. By omission and/or comission, lying about Israel is lying about Jews. That is antisemitism.
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- Left with virtual membership, congregants are asking why they have to pay their usual full amount of annual dues
- Decent people cheer the removal of an evil man. Obama acolytes lament it. Said differently, What part of "Death to America, Death to Israel" don't you understand?
- Meeting Anne Frank for the First Time
Tag Archives: Ban Ki-moon
BREAKING ISRAEL NEWS Obama to Seek UN Secretary Generalship by Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz January 8, 2016 Al–Jarida, an Arabic language Kuwaiti magazine, published an article on Friday claiming that US President Barack Obama has set his sights on becoming the next Secretary … Continue reading
JEWISH PRESS No More Excuses by Stephanie Granot October 23, 2015 Israel’s brand new Ambassador to the United Nations came out swinging when he made his first ever speech to the United Nations Security Council (UNSC) on Thursday at a … Continue reading
UN WATCH UN Officials Inciting Murder of Jews, Call to “Stab Zionist Dogs” October 19, 2015 At least ten different UN staffers are using the imprimatur of their official positions to incite Palestinian stabbing and shooting attacks against Israeli Jews, with one calling … Continue reading
INVESTIGATIVE PROJECT ON TERRORISM UN Chief Criticizes Abbas’ Incitement Against Jews in Jerusalem September 22, 2015 United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-moon told Palestinian Authority Mahmoud Abbas that he worried Abbas’ recent incitement will enhance confrontations in Jerusalem, the Times … Continue reading
ALJAZEERA by Staff December 8, 2014 Syria has called for UN sanctions against Israel over alleged air strikes on Syrian soil, including one on Damascus’ main international airport. There was no threat of retaliation, but the Syrian Foreign Ministry said … Continue reading