Most Clicked This Week
- "Let this be our official notice. We will exercise our right to defend ourselves if you try to attack us. We will use proportionate force that a reasonable person would use to defend their family"
- J Street says growing influence will allow it to 'retake the reins of America's foreign policy'"
- EVENT Advance Screening by Jerusalem U on November 14 in Evanston
- EVENT #StandWithUs Chicago 7th Annual Campus Champion Gala Sunday November 4
- Slain Israeli teen’s uncle consoles murdered Palestinian’s father
- Detroit Jewish community has pre-ordered Israeli technology to address mass-shootings
- Lieberman resigns, last straw "apparently Netanyahu's decision to agree to latest Egyptian-brokered cease-fire with Hamas"
- "Progressives believe that progress is inevitable and that history has a direction and purpose...but such theories have no basis in history or reality"
Tag Archives: E1
MK Kisch willing to let E1 “remain as it was, outside Israel proper, making the Israeli Ma’ale Adumim an island in an otherwise disputed territory”
JEWISH PRESS Trump or Not, Govt. May Push Ma’ale Adumim Annexation Bill by David Israel March 2, 2017 After numerous postponements, the bill annexing Ma’ale Adumim, an Israeli city in Judea, some four miles from Jerusalem, creating an urban Jewish … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Housing Ministry working on plans for 55,548 settlement homes — Peace Now by Sue Surkes December 28, 2015 The Housing Ministry is working on settlement construction in the West Bank and East Jerusalem valued at more than … Continue reading