Most Clicked This Week
- Antisemitism In Four Mutations: "The increasing bigotry, and at times violence, within each of these four countries paints a terrifying portrait of how global hatred disseminates and harms"
- "The conflict both US and Israel are engaged in is a war of ideas against nebulous transnational actors, a struggle that is not likely to be won decisively"
- LA synagogues, schools and Jewish memorials vandalized with anti-Semitic, anti-Israel slogans, Jewish-owned businesses battered, particularly in Fairfax district
- German army to welcome rabbis into its chaplaincy this year to provide spiritual support to Jewish soldiers as anti-Semitism surges in the country
- "Is there the slightest hint of embarrassment from the far Left" about an anti-Israel activist squarely in their camp, building firebombs to toss in New York City?
- #Minneapolis #Intersectionality "American pro-BDS group claims #IDF tactics 'systematically target black and brown bodies'"
- “The great philosophers and poets of the West—from Aeschylus and Euripides, to Shakespeare, Hobbes, and the American Founders—understood the chaos and lust for power that lurk beneath civilization”
- "Temple Mount activist Yehudah Glick hospitalized with light injuries after incident at home of Iyad Halak, a Palestinian autistic man shot dead by police"
Tag Archives: Jeffrey Goldberg
Atlantic’s new Editor in Chief Goldberg–who boosted his career at the expense of Israelis–posts rebuttal to his Netanyahu attack
JEFFREY GOLDBERG BLOG The Unbearable Misunderstanding of Goldberg by David Keyes October 6, 2016 Jeffrey Goldberg’s article “The Unbearable Smallness of Netanyahu” blames Prime Minister Netanyahu for stymieing peace, paralyzing pessimism, alienating Americans, scapegoating Arabs, misplaying Iran and fetishizing fear. … Continue reading
THE FORWARD Journalist Jeffrey Goldberg Stirs Storm After Tweeting He Might Stop Reading Haaretz by JTA August 2, 2016 U.S. journalist Jeffrey Goldberg stirred up a media dust storm in Israel after he tweeted that he might give up reading … Continue reading
“Not only is Obama arrogant, but he also appears utterly devoid of self-reflection or self-awareness”
COMMENTARY A Cringe-Worthy Presidency by Max Boot March 10, 2016 …In some ways, the most amazing part of [Jeffrey] Goldberg’s article is his account of how Obama, who had essentially no exposure to the Middle East before becoming president in … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER by Ruthie Blum August 30, 2015 Two well-known Jewish pundits took to Twitter on Sunday to question the practice of the newspaper, The Hill, to emphasize the Jewishness of members of Congress in relation to the Iran nuclear deal. Jeffrey … Continue reading
CAMERA BLOG August 5, 2015 Secretary of State John Kerry gave a lengthy interview to The Atlantic’s Jeffrey Goldberg in which he tries to make the case for Congress to support the Deal….In the interview, he says that Congressional rejection … Continue reading
WEEKLY STANDARD by Michael Makovsky and William Kristol August 10, 2015 In May, President Barack Obama donned a yarmulke and spoke in a Washington, D.C., synagogue. He reminded his audience that Jeffrey Goldberg, a member of the congregation, once called … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST by Isi Leibler June 10, 2015 Obama is clearly determined to undermine the standing of the newly elected Israeli government by embarking on a campaign to promote an utterly fictional narrative of the Arab-Israeli conflict. It is time … Continue reading