Most Clicked This Week
- Pompeo: "No one should interpret the withdrawal of US troops from Syria as a sign that America is no longer committed to its strategy to stop Iranian aggression and efforts to obtain a nuclear capability"
- On Melbourne game show, nerdy modern Orthodox Jew has all the answers
- World Jewish Congress decision to honor German Chancellor Merkel with prestigious Theodor Herzl Award for Zionism "has sparked anger and bewilderment among Jewish leaders in US and Europe"
- "The announcement by Rafael of a first delivery of Trophy Active Protection Systems for M1 tanks is a dramatic development, in which the world’s most powerful military selects an Israeli defense system"
- EVENT StandWithUs Chicago 5th Annual Campus Champion Gala Sunday November 6
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- "How to explain the apparent indifference of mainstream Jewish groups and politicians to the spike in hate crimes committed against Jews?"
- Caroline Glick and Nonie Darwish defend Trump's troop withdrawal from Northern Syria but many--left and right--disagree
Tag Archives: Jeffrey Goldberg
Atlantic’s new Editor in Chief Goldberg–who boosted his career at the expense of Israelis–posts rebuttal to his Netanyahu attack
JEFFREY GOLDBERG BLOG The Unbearable Misunderstanding of Goldberg by David Keyes October 6, 2016 Jeffrey Goldberg’s article “The Unbearable Smallness of Netanyahu” blames Prime Minister Netanyahu for stymieing peace, paralyzing pessimism, alienating Americans, scapegoating Arabs, misplaying Iran and fetishizing fear. … Continue reading
THE FORWARD Journalist Jeffrey Goldberg Stirs Storm After Tweeting He Might Stop Reading Haaretz by JTA August 2, 2016 U.S. journalist Jeffrey Goldberg stirred up a media dust storm in Israel after he tweeted that he might give up reading … Continue reading
“Not only is Obama arrogant, but he also appears utterly devoid of self-reflection or self-awareness”
COMMENTARY A Cringe-Worthy Presidency by Max Boot March 10, 2016 …In some ways, the most amazing part of [Jeffrey] Goldberg’s article is his account of how Obama, who had essentially no exposure to the Middle East before becoming president in … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER by Ruthie Blum August 30, 2015 Two well-known Jewish pundits took to Twitter on Sunday to question the practice of the newspaper, The Hill, to emphasize the Jewishness of members of Congress in relation to the Iran nuclear deal. Jeffrey … Continue reading
CAMERA BLOG August 5, 2015 Secretary of State John Kerry gave a lengthy interview to The Atlantic’s Jeffrey Goldberg in which he tries to make the case for Congress to support the Deal….In the interview, he says that Congressional rejection … Continue reading
WEEKLY STANDARD by Michael Makovsky and William Kristol August 10, 2015 In May, President Barack Obama donned a yarmulke and spoke in a Washington, D.C., synagogue. He reminded his audience that Jeffrey Goldberg, a member of the congregation, once called … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST by Isi Leibler June 10, 2015 Obama is clearly determined to undermine the standing of the newly elected Israeli government by embarking on a campaign to promote an utterly fictional narrative of the Arab-Israeli conflict. It is time … Continue reading