Most Clicked This Week
- "Universities should be expected to provide the conditions within which hard thought, and therefore strong disagreement, independent judgment, and the questioning of stubborn assumptions, can flourish in an environment of the greatest freedom"
- “The once prosperous Greek city-state, Roman Empire, Renaissance republics, and European democracies of the 1930s imploded - as civilization went headlong in reverse. We in the modern Western world are now facing just such a crisis”
- EVENT StandWithUs Midwest Annual Gala Sunday November 6 !
- The Israeli-American alliance rests on traditional geopolitical considerations but also, as Walter Russell Mead’s new book shows, on much more than that
- “Suspect uploaded footage of beheading to social media; unclear how the victim ended up in the West Bank, with some claiming he was kidnapped”
- "Iranian feminism has stood the test of time; it hasn’t been corrupted. If only the same could be said for the West"
Tag Archives: Jeffrey Goldberg
Atlantic’s new Editor in Chief Goldberg–who boosted his career at the expense of Israelis–posts rebuttal to his Netanyahu attack
JEFFREY GOLDBERG BLOG The Unbearable Misunderstanding of Goldberg by David Keyes October 6, 2016 Jeffrey Goldberg’s article “The Unbearable Smallness of Netanyahu” blames Prime Minister Netanyahu for stymieing peace, paralyzing pessimism, alienating Americans, scapegoating Arabs, misplaying Iran and fetishizing fear. … Continue reading
THE FORWARD Journalist Jeffrey Goldberg Stirs Storm After Tweeting He Might Stop Reading Haaretz by JTA August 2, 2016 U.S. journalist Jeffrey Goldberg stirred up a media dust storm in Israel after he tweeted that he might give up reading … Continue reading
“Not only is Obama arrogant, but he also appears utterly devoid of self-reflection or self-awareness”
COMMENTARY A Cringe-Worthy Presidency by Max Boot March 10, 2016 …In some ways, the most amazing part of [Jeffrey] Goldberg’s article is his account of how Obama, who had essentially no exposure to the Middle East before becoming president in … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER by Ruthie Blum August 30, 2015 Two well-known Jewish pundits took to Twitter on Sunday to question the practice of the newspaper, The Hill, to emphasize the Jewishness of members of Congress in relation to the Iran nuclear deal. Jeffrey … Continue reading
CAMERA BLOG August 5, 2015 Secretary of State John Kerry gave a lengthy interview to The Atlantic’s Jeffrey Goldberg in which he tries to make the case for Congress to support the Deal….In the interview, he says that Congressional rejection … Continue reading
WEEKLY STANDARD by Michael Makovsky and William Kristol August 10, 2015 In May, President Barack Obama donned a yarmulke and spoke in a Washington, D.C., synagogue. He reminded his audience that Jeffrey Goldberg, a member of the congregation, once called … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST by Isi Leibler June 10, 2015 Obama is clearly determined to undermine the standing of the newly elected Israeli government by embarking on a campaign to promote an utterly fictional narrative of the Arab-Israeli conflict. It is time … Continue reading
THE ATLANTIC by Jeffrey Goldberg June 1, 2015 What the president gets wrong about Israelis, Palestinians, and Iranians, according to a former Israeli intelligence official After I posted an interview with President Obama late last month, I received any number … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER by Adam Levick May 31, 2015 It’s been a difficult couple of weeks for “progressive” anti-Zionists. First, Barack Obama, during his interview with Jeffrey Goldberg last week, clearly suggested that denying Israel’s right to exist is anti-Semitic. More recently, … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST by Caroline Glick May 29, 2015 …In his interview with [Jeffrey] Goldberg, Obama gave a reasonable if incomplete definition of what anti-Semitism is. Obama said that an anti-Semite is someone who refuses to recognize the 3,000-year connection between … Continue reading