Most Clicked This Week
- Antisemitism In Four Mutations: "The increasing bigotry, and at times violence, within each of these four countries paints a terrifying portrait of how global hatred disseminates and harms"
- "The conflict both US and Israel are engaged in is a war of ideas against nebulous transnational actors, a struggle that is not likely to be won decisively"
- LA synagogues, schools and Jewish memorials vandalized with anti-Semitic, anti-Israel slogans, Jewish-owned businesses battered, particularly in Fairfax district
- German army to welcome rabbis into its chaplaincy this year to provide spiritual support to Jewish soldiers as anti-Semitism surges in the country
- #Minneapolis #Intersectionality "American pro-BDS group claims #IDF tactics 'systematically target black and brown bodies'"
- “The great philosophers and poets of the West—from Aeschylus and Euripides, to Shakespeare, Hobbes, and the American Founders—understood the chaos and lust for power that lurk beneath civilization”
- "Is there the slightest hint of embarrassment from the far Left" about an anti-Israel activist squarely in their camp, building firebombs to toss in New York City?
- "Temple Mount activist Yehudah Glick hospitalized with light injuries after incident at home of Iyad Halak, a Palestinian autistic man shot dead by police"
Tag Archives: Labour Party
“Bernie Sanders has thus far evaded scrutiny over the values he and his campaign share with the Labour Party’s discredited leader”
COMMENTARY Bernie Sanders Has a Big Jeremy Corbyn Problem by Noah Rothman December 13, 2019 Nobody forced Bernie Sanders’s campaign to endorse Jeremy Corbyn’s Labour Party. By the time the Sanders camp’s national organizing director, Clair Sandberg, announced that the … Continue reading
“With a week to go before general election, as Labour trails Johnson in polls but starts to close the gap, two surveys show Brits’ attitudes to Jews vis-à-vis their politics”
TIMES OF ISRAEL UK’s Corbyn is the ‘politician of choice for anti-Semites,’ new report claims by Robert Philpot December 5, 2019 Jeremy Corbyn is the most popular political leader among Britons who hold anti-Semitic views, a report released this week … Continue reading
COMMENTARY Is Corbynization the Democratic Party’s Future? by Robert Philbot June 2019 …In the 2017 election, 69 percent of Britain’s Jews voted for the Conservative Party—a stunning number, considering that Labour was the same kind of home for Jews that … Continue reading
#Hamas ‘salutes’ Labour leader #Corbyn online after he sent message to anti-Israel rally last weekend
DAILY MAIL Palestinian terror group Hamas THANKS Jeremy Corbyn for his support by Jake Wallis Simons May 16, 2019 The Palestinian terror group Hamas has officially thanked Jeremy Corbyn for his support, MailOnline can reveal. In a carefully worded statement … Continue reading
Anglo-Jewish community “fears that Britain may soon elect a racist and an anti-Semite as its prime minister”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Corbyn, who sought Israel’s demise, is an anti-Semite. Labour must kick him out by David Horovitz August 20, 2018 …Yet for years, he [Corbyn] was active in an organization that, just like Hamas and Hezbollah and Iran, … Continue reading
“One Labour insider says that because of top aide Seumas Milne, if the party came to power ‘Israel would have to assume diplomatic relations were unofficially null and void'”
TIMES OF ISRAEL The man behind the curtain in Corbyn’s Oz: A virulently anti-Israel spin doctor by Robert Philpot August 14, 2018 In the court of Jeremy Corbyn, few wield more power and evoke stronger reactions than Seumas Milne. The … Continue reading
Whitewashed: “this isn’t Corbyn’s party…we will play our role in combating antisemitism until we wipe it out of our party” [VIDEO]
ALGEMEINER Major Documentary on UK Labour Party Antisemitism Premieres in London by Ben Cohen June 27, 2017 Some of the UK’s leading Jewish intellectuals gathered with Labour Party parliamentarians at London’s JW3 Jewish community center on Monday night for the … Continue reading