Most Clicked This Week
- "Zahra Haider continues to spread her one-sided, hateful, and dangerous views far and wide thanks to her position at 'NowThis'"
- United Airlines going nonstop Chicago-Tel Aviv
- “Most radical leftists believe this noxious legacy foretells our future and will continue unabated unless American politics is fundamentally overturned”
- In other words, the term “anti-Semitism” was coined not to marginalize Jew hatred but to mainstream it
- "Egypt’s relationship with Israel has remained largely under the table and in the security realm"
- ESPN’s Max Kellerman is glad DeSean Jackson apologized for his comments, but would like to hear Jackson explain himself more
- “There are two times in my life the hair on my arms has stood up,” Dodgers general manager Al Campanis once recalled. “The first time I saw the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel and the first time I saw Sandy Koufax throw a fastball”
- "With threats from Tehran following blast at nuclear facility blamed on Jerusalem, Israel reportedly wanting to receive KC-46 Pegasuses, despite design problem, within 2 years"
Tag Archives: United Nations Secretary Ban Ki-moon
INVESTIGATIVE PROJECT ON TERRORISM UN Chief Criticizes Abbas’ Incitement Against Jews in Jerusalem September 22, 2015 United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-moon told Palestinian Authority Mahmoud Abbas that he worried Abbas’ recent incitement will enhance confrontations in Jerusalem, the Times … Continue reading
MOSAIC MAGAZINE by Elliott Abrams September 2014 Common enemies and shared interests have aligned the Saudis, the Egyptians, and other Arabs with the Jewish state. That’s the good news. “The status quo is unsustainable,” President Obama said of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict … Continue reading