Most Clicked This Week
- Gaslighting Jews to get the right poll results
- Bret Stephens: "What can’t be emphasized enough, especially among those who think of themselves as pro-Palestinian: If you want a Palestinian state to exist and succeed, you must also want Hamas to be humiliated and defeated"
- “The home of an entire family shouldn’t be demolished for the action of one individual,” the Americans pontificated. But the arrogance was only beginning
- "The F-15 crew continued their Gaza mission and upon their return to base they noticed shrapnel that hit the fuselage"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- YouTube bans as "hate speech" Bob Dylan song in defense of Israel
Tag Archives: Congress
As current administration prepares their exit, some Democrats step forward to oppose Obama’s Israel policies [VIDEO]
JERUSALEM POST Democrats join Senate condemnation of Obama-backed UN Israel resolution by Michael Wilner January 6, 2017 Nearly a dozen senators joined their Republican counterparts on Wednesday to condemn the United Nations for its “anti-Israel efforts,” specifically action last month … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST by Caroline Glick July 21, 2015 If Iran remains a threat, the deal bars the US from taking any steps to counter it aside from all-out war. ….When Obama betrayed his pledge and went to the Security Council … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Deb Reichmann May 14, 2015 Congress on Thursday sent President Barack Obama a bill to give lawmakers the power to review and potentially reject a nuclear deal with Iran. The House overwhelmingly passed the measure, 400-25, … Continue reading
THE HILL by Mike Lillis April 8, 2015 House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi on Wednesday announced she will oppose legislation empowering Congress to review the White House’s nuclear deal with Iran. The California Democrat said the proposal, sponsored by Senate … Continue reading
NEW YORK POST by Michael Goodwin January 24, 2015 ….With their gutter sniping failing to stop Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s planned March speech before Congress, White House aides are unloading their full arsenal of bile. “He spat in our face publicly, … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST by Herb Keinon January 22, 2015 US Secretary of State John Kerry had stated that an Israeli intelligence official said a tougher sanctions bill at this time would be “like throwing a grenade into the process.” In an … Continue reading