Most Clicked This Week
- The Dreyfus Affair: Why the filmmaker’s depiction of early-20th-century anti-Semitism in ‘J’accuse’ is, with reservations, ‘important and beautiful’
- Pensacola Saudi gunman's Twitter account "condemned US support for Israel and included a quote from Al-Qaeda’s deceased leader, the Saudi Osama bin Laden"
- Executive order to protects Jewish students “will effectively interpret Judaism as a race or nationality, not just a religion” but J Street opposes it
- Sunday Times reveals Corbyn's party ignored numerous allegations of antisemitism: "Labour members calling for “extermination of every Jew on the planet” and labeling them “bent nose manipulative liars”
- J Street and Palestinian Authority praise Democratic-led resolution which supports Two-State Solution and condemns proposed West Bank annexations
- "How could a speech that centered on advocating support for Israel and opposition to anti-Semitism, and in particular, the BDS movement, be considered anti-Semitic incitement?"
- Gal Gadot’s Wonder Woman: A Hamas-Bashing, Ex-IDF Soldier and Former Miss Israel
- Chicagoans Bill and Tom Silverstein donate Exodus flag to US Holocaust Memorial Museum
Tag Archives: Brown University
#BrownUniversity alumni petition #Hillel chapter to not celebrate #Israel Independence Day with a #NakbaDay event, but to no avail
THE FORWARD Despite Withdrawal of Hillel Support, Jewish Students Hold Nakba Commemoration Event by Helen Chernikoff May 12, 2016 Jewish students at Brown University and Rhode Island School of Design decided to hold a May 11 event at their Hillel … Continue reading
Calling out Students for Justice in Palestine members (at Brown and elsewhere) as anti-Semitic and racist
OBSERVER Don’t Tolerate Intolerance at Brown University The Editors February 2, 2016 Free speech and the free exchange of ideas in higher education were under attack Thursday evening as anti-Israel forces attempted to thwart a conversation about Jewish identity at … Continue reading
Anti-Israel Stalinists shout down Brown University event with Soviet Dissident Natan Sharansky and actor Michael Douglas
NEW YORK SUN Sharansky Breasts a Protest Against His Talk at Brown On Jewish Identity by Ira Stoll January 28, 2016 Anyone who doubts the gravity of the threat to Israel and Jewish students on American college campuses could have … Continue reading