Most Clicked This Week
- Sens. Gary Peters (D-MI) and Tom Cotton (R-AR) introduce S 3775 for a "U.S.-Israel operations-technology working group"
- Yom Hashoah 2019: Peggy Shapiro from StandWithUs tells her story: "So it came that I was born in Lansberg, Germany, the same place where Hitler had written Mein Kampf, his plan for genocide, his plan to prevent my existence"
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- “Reclaiming ownership of indigenous lands - and governing those outside the process of history”
- "Jonathan Gootenberg and Omar Abudayyeh are now the only researchers allowed inside the McGovern Institute, working relentlessly on an efficient, inexpensive test kit for COVID-19"
- Pro Israel Palestinian Mudar Zahran addresses the European Parliament: BDS hurts us, we want peace with Israel
Tag Archives: al-Aqsa
“Palestinian propaganda machine working overtime to market false impression that metal detectors are part of an Israeli scheme to spark a religious war” [VIDEO]
GATESTONE Metal Detectors and Palestinian Lies by Bassam Tawil July 22, 2017 …The metal detectors have one goal: to prevent terrorists from smuggling weapons into the Temple Mount. That is the act that should be viewed as a desecration of … Continue reading
“UN is complicit in Palestinian effort to erase Jewish nation’s 3000-year history in the Land of Israel and supplant it with a false, newly invented “ancient” Palestinian history in order to rid the Middle East of Jews”
OBSERVER The UN’s Heritage Heist by Ziva Dahl April 29, 2016 UNESCO recently adopted a resolution that completely ignores the Jewish historical, religious and Biblical ties to the Temple Mount and the Western Wall area in Jerusalem [worse than “ignore” … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Jerusalem mufti: Temple Mount never housed Jewish Temple by Ilan Ben Zion October 25, 2015 The grand mufti of Jerusalem, the Muslim cleric in charge of the Al-Aqsa Mosque, said Sunday that there has never been a … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST Jordan and Israel agree to take steps to help quell violence by Carol Morello and Hugh Naylor October 25, 2015 Israel and Jordan have agreed to take steps aimed at quelling a wave of violence, starting with the … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA UNESCO Passes Arab Resolution: Cave of Patriarchs ‘Islamic’ by Ari Soffer October 21, 2015 UNESCO (the United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization) passed a resolution Wednesday listing the Cave of the Patriarchs in Hevron and Rachel’s Tomb in Bethlehem … Continue reading
Chicago family-friendly bash-Israel day: Palestinians, joined with Jewish Voice for Peace, promote lies to delegitimize Jewish state
AMERICAN THINKER Palestinian Lies that Kill by Peggy Shapiro October 20, 2015 On Sunday, Oct. 18, 2015, I attended a Chicago rally sponsored by American Muslims for Palestine. I witnessed at most about 800 people gathered, and media reported several … Continue reading