Most Clicked This Week
- "Retreating and abandoning allies may not be the optimum strategy"
- University of Illinois presentation “'instead of fostering dialogue, incited division, distrust and anger"
- Why Child Support for Kidnapping Israelis Must be Widely Publicized. The 3 Finger Salute.
- Over vocal protest, Arab-Jewish wedding goes ahead
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- "Lenin always insisted on the most violent solutions"
- In the latest Siena College poll, only 4% of NY Jews support Bernie Sanders
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
Tag Archives: al-Aqsa
“Palestinian propaganda machine working overtime to market false impression that metal detectors are part of an Israeli scheme to spark a religious war” [VIDEO]
GATESTONE Metal Detectors and Palestinian Lies by Bassam Tawil July 22, 2017 …The metal detectors have one goal: to prevent terrorists from smuggling weapons into the Temple Mount. That is the act that should be viewed as a desecration of … Continue reading
“UN is complicit in Palestinian effort to erase Jewish nation’s 3000-year history in the Land of Israel and supplant it with a false, newly invented “ancient” Palestinian history in order to rid the Middle East of Jews”
OBSERVER The UN’s Heritage Heist by Ziva Dahl April 29, 2016 UNESCO recently adopted a resolution that completely ignores the Jewish historical, religious and Biblical ties to the Temple Mount and the Western Wall area in Jerusalem [worse than “ignore” … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Jerusalem mufti: Temple Mount never housed Jewish Temple by Ilan Ben Zion October 25, 2015 The grand mufti of Jerusalem, the Muslim cleric in charge of the Al-Aqsa Mosque, said Sunday that there has never been a … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST Jordan and Israel agree to take steps to help quell violence by Carol Morello and Hugh Naylor October 25, 2015 Israel and Jordan have agreed to take steps aimed at quelling a wave of violence, starting with the … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA UNESCO Passes Arab Resolution: Cave of Patriarchs ‘Islamic’ by Ari Soffer October 21, 2015 UNESCO (the United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization) passed a resolution Wednesday listing the Cave of the Patriarchs in Hevron and Rachel’s Tomb in Bethlehem … Continue reading
Chicago family-friendly bash-Israel day: Palestinians, joined with Jewish Voice for Peace, promote lies to delegitimize Jewish state
AMERICAN THINKER Palestinian Lies that Kill by Peggy Shapiro October 20, 2015 On Sunday, Oct. 18, 2015, I attended a Chicago rally sponsored by American Muslims for Palestine. I witnessed at most about 800 people gathered, and media reported several … Continue reading