Most Clicked This Week
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- "Biden, in a video message to Emgage and its supporters, said he was honored to receive the endorsement and inspired by the group’s "one million Muslim voters" campaign, a nod to Farrakhan’s 1995 Million Man March on Washington, DC"
- “Dubai has identified an opportunity to establish with Hadassah's assistance a rival to US hospital Cleveland Clinic, which has a branch in Abu Dhabi”
- “It takes a special kind of vicious creativity to concoct a universe in which peace, if forged by or with Israel, is evil”
- Trump and Biden: Foreign policy, domestic policy, character, transparency
- "Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani among those attacked by radical leftists during a Trump campaign event in Manhattan. NYPD officers arrest seven protesters"
- “Ryan Sherriff joins an exclusive club of Jewish pitchers in the World Series”
- "Under the new US policy, individuals will be able to choose whether to have “Jerusalem, Israel,” or just “Jerusalem” on their passports"
Tag Archives: Tom Cotton
Quincy Institute article slams “Zionist influences” at New York Times including Bret Stephens and Bari Weiss
ALGEMEINER Republican Senator Writes New York Times Op-Ed. Zionist Jews Get Blamed. by Ira Stoll June 7, 2020 Anti-Israel groups are pouncing on a controversy over an opinion piece by a Republican senator in the New York Times, scapegoating two … Continue reading
Sens. Gary Peters (D-MI) and Tom Cotton (R-AR) introduce S 3775 for a “U.S.-Israel operations-technology working group”
DEFENSE NEWS Securing technological superiority requires a joint US-Israel effort by Bradley Bowman May 22, 2020 …This bipartisan legislation would require the establishment of a U.S.-Israel operations-technology working group. As the senators wrote in a February letter to Secretary of … Continue reading
Proposed US Senate and Congress bills: “It is in the United States national security interest to ensure that Israel retains control of the Golan Heights”
JNS Resolutions introduced in House, Senate recognizing Israeli sovereignty over Golan February 27, 2019 U.S. Sens. Ted Cruz (R-Texas), Tom Cotton (R-Ark.) and Rep. Mike Gallagher (R-Wisc.) introduced companion resolutions on Tuesday urging the United States to officially recognize Israel’s … Continue reading
“It is in the United States’ national security interest” for Israel to maintain sovereignty over #GolanHeights
DAILY WIRE Cruz, Cotton Submit Resolution Urging Israeli Sovereignty Over Golan Heights by Hank Berrien December 18, 2018 U.S. Sens. Ted Cruz (R-TX) and Tom Cotton (R-AR) have introduced a Senate resolution urging the United States to recognize Israel’s sovereignty over the … Continue reading