Most Clicked This Week
- “Forward” pulls the plug on print, no doubt not unrelated to their “radical-feminist editorial policy that also upped the ante on anti-Orthodox and anti-Israel diatribes”
- "Instead of recognizing the fight against antisemitism as a human rights issue worthy of attention, Amnesty International has decided instead to ratchet up its targeting of the Jewish state"
- "The media has a track record of tenaciously ignoring the anti-Semitism creeping into Democratic Party politics"
- "Antisemitic blacks assumed that they could not be credibly charged with bigotry and were therefore free to say what they pleased about Jews"
- Liberal Buzzfeed acknowledges reality of declining Democrat support for Israel
- Pelosi awards freshman congresswoman BDS supporter with seat on House Foreign Affairs; Women's March leader Mallory opines on Farrakhan, Israel
Tag Archives: Israeli Flag
JERUSALEM POST Vienna police charge 3 men for waving Israeli flag at rally by Benjamin Weinthal January 10, 2018 The Vienna police are pursuing criminal charges against three pro-Israel activists for waving an Israeli flag in protest of antisemitic slogans … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG The Israeli Left’s War Against the Israeli Flag by Steven Plaut June 9, 2016 The Israeli Left has a serious flag problem. Well, a problem with the Israeli flag to be precise. The one with the six-pointed … Continue reading
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS TIMES by Nigel Wilson November 4, 2014 A controversial Israeli artist who posted a video of herself defecating on the country’s flag has been placed under house arrest in Tel Aviv for “defiling a national symbol,” Israeli police … Continue reading