Most Clicked This Week
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- "While asserting he’s never heard of Proud Boys, US president again says group should ‘just stand by,’ adding ‘let law enforcement do the work’; also denounces white supremacists"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- “If religion is opium, Marxism is crystal meth”
- "AOC’s snub of Rabin event means more than just hurt feelings at Peace Now. The star of “The Squad” is sending a message to pro-Israel Democrats: The party’s over"
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- Congresswoman Betty McCollum works on legislation with a group linked to terror
Tag Archives: Yale University
One of the faculty signers remarked “because I’m deeply alarmed by the rise of intolerance on college campuses, especially because that intolerance comes from one direction only, from the left”
FREE BEACON Faculty from Top Universities Sign Letter Urging Students to Reject ‘Vice of Conformism by Rachel Frommer August 29, 2017 Faculty from Princeton, Harvard, and Yale have signed an open letter to incoming university students, begging them to reject … Continue reading
WE THE INTERNET Silence U Part 2: What Has Yale Become? Mar 22, 2017 In 2015, viral video of Yale’s “shrieking girl” screaming at professor Nicholas Christakis exploded across the internet. The cause was an email questioning Halloween costume guidelines … Continue reading
Ben Shapiro at Yale: “When someone asks you to check your privilege, you should ask them to check their character. More likely than not, it’s missing” [VIDEO]
DAILY WIRE Shapiro At Yale: ‘Diversity Isn’t Our Strength. Decency Is Our Strength.’ by Hank Berrien September 22, 2016 …Today, we’re going to talk about all the dumb, nonsense words that your professors, administrators, and students use on this campus … Continue reading
It’s high time we all apologize for our institutional legacy of white supremacy, colonialism, anti-black racism, anti-Latinx racism, anti-Native American racism, anti-Native/ indigenous racism, anti-Asian racism, anti-Middle Eastern racism, heterosexism, cis-sexism, xenophobia, anti-Semitism, ableism and classism [VIDEO]
WALL STREET JOURNAL The Rise of the College Crybullies by Roger Kimball November 13, 2015 For more than a week now, the country has been mesmerized, and appalled, by the news emanating from academia. At Yale the insanity began over … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG Crymobs, Crybullying and the Left’s Whiny War on Speech by Daniel Greenfield November 11, 2015 Shut up, they’re upset!…The left is a victimhood cult. It feeds off pain and fetishizes suffering as a moral commodity to be … Continue reading
BUSINESS INSIDER by Peter Jacobs May 20, 2015 Top universities such as Harvard have “double standards” in their admissions policies for “favored minorities” such as black students and Hispanic students, an op-ed published Wednesday in The Wall Street Journal argues. “There … Continue reading
COMMENTARY by Nathaniel Zelinsky November 1, 2014 On the evening of September 15, the writer and activist Ayaan Hirsi Ali addressed a crowd of more than three hundred at Yale University. It was notable for the event to have occurred … Continue reading
GATESTONE by Douglas Murray October 2, 2014 Who has the “right” to talk about Islam? The question arose thanks to the response of a Muslim student society at an American university. Last week saw the latest in the apparently interminable … Continue reading