Most Clicked This Week
- “HIAS wants ZOA and CAMERA disciplined for criticizing them”
- "Aaron David Miller was involved in the Oslo peace process and often seems wedded to the assumptions of Oslo that have been proven wrong time and time again"
- IfNotNow (an anti-Israel group) attacks Democratic ally Rep Betty McCollum (an anti-Israel congresswoman) over Minneapolis rioting
- #Minneapolis #Intersectionality "American pro-BDS group claims #IDF tactics 'systematically target black and brown bodies'"
- "It has clearly not occurred to Omar that the Trump administration’s support for Israel might not have anything to do with the need for “Jewish money” and the “influence” it supposedly buys"
- "Jonathan Gootenberg and Omar Abudayyeh are now the only researchers allowed inside the McGovern Institute, working relentlessly on an efficient, inexpensive test kit for COVID-19"
- "Israel is a strategic beachhead of the US in the Middle East. It is in effect the largest US aircraft carrier, yet it does not require a single American boot on the ground"
- “Now in the opposition, the national-religious faction is uniquely positioned to significantly advance the cause of legal reform”
Tag Archives: Yazidis
CHRISTIAN POST Former Yazidi Sex Slaves Form All-Female Battalion to Attack ISIS in Iraq by Anugrah Kumar February 13, 2016 Hundreds of Yazidi women who were forced by Islamic State into sexual slavery have come together to form an all-female … Continue reading
WASHINGTON TIMES No Christians and persecuted minorities allowed by Abraham H. Miller November 23, 2015 Standing before the cameras in Turkey, President Obama found his safe place to indict half his countrymen for raising the issue of religion in their … Continue reading
BREITBART by Paul Miller December 9, 2014 Over 200 Jews, Christians and Hindus from the Chicago area gathered at Ezra Habonim/Niles Township Jewish Congregation in the northern suburb of Skokie to raise awareness and humanitarian aid for the Yazidi population under attack … Continue reading
From a friend…..I was on a conference call last night with the Yazidi delegation…..It is urgent as 7,000 Yazidis on Mt. Sinjar are under ISIL seige and face death and slavery. They tell me it is a matter of hours, … Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES by Ronald S. Lauder August 19, 2014 WHY is the world silent while Christians are being slaughtered in the Middle East and Africa? In Europe and in the United States, we have witnessed demonstrations over the tragic … Continue reading
DAILY BEAST by Christine Van Den Toorn August 17, 2014 Interviews with witnesses show the Kurds who are now getting weapons and air support from Washington left the Yazidis defenseless earlier this month. DOHUK, Iraq — Not the least of … Continue reading
GATESTONE INSTITUTE by Soeren Kern August 10, 2014 Supporters of the jihadist group “Islamic State” [IS] have clashed with Kurdish Yazidis in North Rhine-Westphalia, the state with the largest Muslim population in Germany. The violence—which comes amid threats by a … Continue reading