Most Clicked This Week
- "Trump's extraordinary gesture of support for Israel and the rights of the Jewish people was evident in the historic statement. The US has rightly concluded that falsely calling settlements illegal is not helpful for peace"
- Do Jews Have a Right to Live in the 'West Bank'?
- "Senior Israeli official reportedly describes ‘bewilderment and anger’ in Washington as elections and coalition wrangling fail to produce government"
- EVENT Tuvia Tenenbom, author of "I Sleep in Hitler's Room" and "Catch the Jew!" to speak in Chicago and Deerfield
- Deputy Defense Minister Avi Dichter: “Israel’s political and military leadership need to decide at a certain point to launch a campaign that will destroy the terrorist infrastructure in Gaza”
- “Chicagoans are about to learn how their mayor wants to meet the high costs of school district and City Hall spending”
Tag Archives: Yazidis
CHRISTIAN POST Former Yazidi Sex Slaves Form All-Female Battalion to Attack ISIS in Iraq by Anugrah Kumar February 13, 2016 Hundreds of Yazidi women who were forced by Islamic State into sexual slavery have come together to form an all-female … Continue reading
WASHINGTON TIMES No Christians and persecuted minorities allowed by Abraham H. Miller November 23, 2015 Standing before the cameras in Turkey, President Obama found his safe place to indict half his countrymen for raising the issue of religion in their … Continue reading
BREITBART by Paul Miller December 9, 2014 Over 200 Jews, Christians and Hindus from the Chicago area gathered at Ezra Habonim/Niles Township Jewish Congregation in the northern suburb of Skokie to raise awareness and humanitarian aid for the Yazidi population under attack … Continue reading
From a friend…..I was on a conference call last night with the Yazidi delegation…..It is urgent as 7,000 Yazidis on Mt. Sinjar are under ISIL seige and face death and slavery. They tell me it is a matter of hours, … Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES by Ronald S. Lauder August 19, 2014 WHY is the world silent while Christians are being slaughtered in the Middle East and Africa? In Europe and in the United States, we have witnessed demonstrations over the tragic … Continue reading
DAILY BEAST by Christine Van Den Toorn August 17, 2014 Interviews with witnesses show the Kurds who are now getting weapons and air support from Washington left the Yazidis defenseless earlier this month. DOHUK, Iraq — Not the least of … Continue reading
GATESTONE INSTITUTE by Soeren Kern August 10, 2014 Supporters of the jihadist group “Islamic State” [IS] have clashed with Kurdish Yazidis in North Rhine-Westphalia, the state with the largest Muslim population in Germany. The violence—which comes amid threats by a … Continue reading