Most Clicked This Week
- "The American Jewish establishment needs Trump to be an anti-Semite to justify its continued support for the Democratic Party"
- Rabbi Niederman had a message for the non-Haredi Jews who form the vast majority of New York’s incredibly diverse Jewish community. “Don’t think that because you don’t have a kippa and you don’t dress like the Hasidim that you are safe”
- "How could a speech that centered on advocating support for Israel and opposition to anti-Semitism, and in particular, the BDS movement, be considered anti-Semitic incitement?"
- German owners of Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Pret a Manger, Dr Pepper, Panera Bread among others initiate program to support Holocaust survivors
- Temple Mount prayers "conducted in a very discreet manner, but the worshipers were nevertheless clearly participating in a discernible Jewish prayer service"
- "In 2019, two in every three religious or racially motivated assaults in the New York City area were on Jews"
- “If you are against federal action to stop anti-Semitic discrimination on college campuses just because Trump is doing it, then you’re the one with the problem”
- British Jews "overcome by the sense of deliverance from a great evil, some even wept"
Tag Archives: Col. Richard Kemp
11th Anniversary EMET RAYS OF LIGHT IN THE DARKNESS DINNER Honoring Ambassador Ron Dermer Senator Jim Inhofe Senator Mark Meadows Congressman Juan Vargas Colonel Richard Kemp Nadiya Al-Noor Wednesday June 14, 2017 Grand Hyatt Washington 1000 H Street, NW Washington, DC … Continue reading
CAMERA ANNUAL GALA Honoring Colonel Richard Kemp Battle-tested veteran, keen historian, fearless defender of Israel Cocktail Reception | 5pm Dinner | 6pm Dietary laws observed Pier Sixty | Chelsea Piers | NYC Reservations $600/person Click here to view invitation … Continue reading