Most Clicked This Week
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- EVENT Ember Foundation Virtual Guest Lecture Monday December 7
- "Iran’s State News Agency Claims Top Nuclear Scientist Assassinated by Remote-Controlled Killer Robot"
- Obama portrays Israel as the aggressive occupier that seeks conflict and not peace. By omission and/or comission, lying about Israel is lying about Jews. That is antisemitism.
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- Left with virtual membership, congregants are asking why they have to pay their usual full amount of annual dues
- Decent people cheer the removal of an evil man. Obama acolytes lament it. Said differently, What part of "Death to America, Death to Israel" don't you understand?
- Meeting Anne Frank for the First Time
Tag Archives: Christianity
NEWSWEEK Mike Pence vows to end “unprecedented assault on Christianity” in Middle East by Jack Moore October 27, 2017 Vice President Mike Pence has pledged that the Trump administration will come to the rescue of Christians in the Middle East, … Continue reading
Christians and Jews: “One clear area for collaboration is a unified campaign against the forces of hate that now threaten our world”
HUFFINGTON POST Transforming a Complicated Past to A Promising Future: Why Christians and Jews Must Come Together to Battle Surging Anti-Semitism by Pastor Samuel Rodriguez and Adam Milstein November 23, 2016 …Jews and Christians who regularly study our shared sacred … Continue reading
“It has become painfully clear that, regardless of political affiliation, the Palestinian leadership is motivated only by greed — with no thought to the interests of the Palestinian people”
GATESTONE The Historic Betrayal of the Palestinians by Bassam Tawil April 5, 2016 We Palestinians, as a new people on the stage of history, have not yet learned from the experience of those who preceded us. We always seem to … Continue reading
Saying the Islamic State has nothing to do with Islam is like telling someone eating a burrito they bought at Burrito Brothers that Burrito Brothers has “nothing whatsoever” to do with burritos
NATIONAL REVIEW Why Does the Left Continue to Insist that Islamic Terrorism Has Nothing to Do with Islam? by Jonah Goldberg November 21, 2015 …What I find interesting is that many of the same people who clutch their pearls at … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL In Defense of Christendom by Bret Stephens October 19, 2015 Having ignored its inheritance, Europe wonders why its house is falling apart.The death of Europe is in sight…Still hazy and not yet inevitable, but nevertheless visible and … Continue reading
MOSAIC by Bruce Abramson August 27, 2015 As Christians in America lose their majority status, they can gain from the experience of a religious minority that’s been here from the start ….America’s practicing Christians must learn—quickly—to function as a bona-fide … Continue reading
THE TOWER by Tiffany Gabbay May 2015 ….For the most part, despite Evangelicals’ support for the Jewish state and desire to embrace the Jewish people, their affection has often largely gone unrequited. In fact, only one-third of American Jews view Christian … Continue reading
REAL CLEAR POLITICS by Jonah Goldberg February 6, 2015 On Tuesday, the so-called Islamic State released a slickly produced video showing a Jordanian pilot being burned alive in a steel cage….And on Thursday, President Obama seized the opportunity of the … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM by Erez Linn and AP January 30, 2015 Five centuries after it burned thousands of Jews at the stake, forced thousands of others to convert to Christianity and expelled the rest, Portugal is granting citizenship rights to their … Continue reading
ISRAEL NATIONAL NEWS Dr Mordechai Kedar November 10, 2014 The importance of Jerusalem for Jews and Christians is beyond dispute, since the connection of this city to Judaism and Christianity is part of universal concepts about history and theology. However, … Continue reading