Most Clicked This Week
- Latest Israeli desalination plant will be the largest of its kind worldwide. But China won't be building it.
- "Though they are 21 percent of population, Arabs account for only 2 percent of COVID-19 deaths and 6 percent of cases. Even the month of Ramadan ended without any outbreaks"
- "Ahead of his arraignment in the first-ever criminal trial of a sitting Israeli premier, #Bibi accuses the left of “stitching together” charges against him after having failed to remove him at the ballot box"
- “HIAS wants ZOA and CAMERA disciplined for criticizing them”
- "Senior officials in the moderate Arab countries made it clear that, despite the pan-Arab stance against the annexation plan, behind the scenes the move is not being challenged as forcibly as the Palestinians might hope"
- The perfect reality-show set up with 200 people from all walks of life: Israelis, Palestinians, religious and secular, all COVID patients recovering under one roof
- COVID-19 humanitarian aid to Palestinians from Canada, the EU, France, Germany, Ireland and Kuwait was diverted
- “Nearly 700 soldiers were killed during Israel’s 18-year occupation of Lebanon; journalist Matti Friedman teamed up with the Kan broadcaster to tell their story”
Tag Archives: Christianity
NEWSWEEK Mike Pence vows to end “unprecedented assault on Christianity” in Middle East by Jack Moore October 27, 2017 Vice President Mike Pence has pledged that the Trump administration will come to the rescue of Christians in the Middle East, … Continue reading
Christians and Jews: “One clear area for collaboration is a unified campaign against the forces of hate that now threaten our world”
HUFFINGTON POST Transforming a Complicated Past to A Promising Future: Why Christians and Jews Must Come Together to Battle Surging Anti-Semitism by Pastor Samuel Rodriguez and Adam Milstein November 23, 2016 …Jews and Christians who regularly study our shared sacred … Continue reading
“It has become painfully clear that, regardless of political affiliation, the Palestinian leadership is motivated only by greed — with no thought to the interests of the Palestinian people”
GATESTONE The Historic Betrayal of the Palestinians by Bassam Tawil April 5, 2016 We Palestinians, as a new people on the stage of history, have not yet learned from the experience of those who preceded us. We always seem to … Continue reading
Saying the Islamic State has nothing to do with Islam is like telling someone eating a burrito they bought at Burrito Brothers that Burrito Brothers has “nothing whatsoever” to do with burritos
NATIONAL REVIEW Why Does the Left Continue to Insist that Islamic Terrorism Has Nothing to Do with Islam? by Jonah Goldberg November 21, 2015 …What I find interesting is that many of the same people who clutch their pearls at … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL In Defense of Christendom by Bret Stephens October 19, 2015 Having ignored its inheritance, Europe wonders why its house is falling apart.The death of Europe is in sight…Still hazy and not yet inevitable, but nevertheless visible and … Continue reading
MOSAIC by Bruce Abramson August 27, 2015 As Christians in America lose their majority status, they can gain from the experience of a religious minority that’s been here from the start ….America’s practicing Christians must learn—quickly—to function as a bona-fide … Continue reading
THE TOWER by Tiffany Gabbay May 2015 ….For the most part, despite Evangelicals’ support for the Jewish state and desire to embrace the Jewish people, their affection has often largely gone unrequited. In fact, only one-third of American Jews view Christian … Continue reading