Most Clicked This Week
- US instituted sanctions as other JCPOA signatories (our “allies” in the war on terror) rejected extending embargo
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Borat steps in it again: "Holocaust survivor Evans, who passed away this summer, was “horrified and upset” upon learning that the film was a satirical comedy"
- “Nowhere in her book does Bari Weiss indicate she has any problem with the deadening mental conformity of contemporary American liberalism”
- Replacement #NYT editor “Strasser helped push #BariWeiss out the door”
- Nick Cannon says Bari Weiss book "was ‘an insightful and powerful read’
- New IDF division marks the arrival “of new advanced operational methods and abilities alongside coordination between ground, air, intelligence and cyber forces"
- The Israeli diplomats under cover in Bahrain "all had cover stories, backed up by unconvincing LinkedIn profiles"
Tag Archives: 10th District Illinois
JEWISH INSIDER The Former AIPAC, RJC Staffer Running for Congress by Aaron Magid May 12, 2017 While the 2018 Congressional elections are more than 18 months away, Republican Jeremy Wynes launched his campaign this week to represent Illinois’ 10th District. … Continue reading
DAILY HERALD Dold slams Iran nuke deal, Schneider says enforce it by Russell Lissau September 26, 2016 Republican U.S. Rep. Bob Dold calls the United States’ nuclear agreement with Iran “a historic mistake” that won’t prevent that nation from getting … Continue reading
HP PATCH Brad Schneider Defeats Nancy Rotering in 10th District U.S. Congress Democratic Primary by Tim Moran March 15, 2016 Former Illinois 10th District U.S. Congressman Brad Schneider, D-Deerfield will have a chance to take on incumbent Bob Dold yet … Continue reading
NORTHBROOK TOWER Editorial October 16, 2014 …..Here in Northbrook, Democrat Rep. Brad Schneider is firing the Democratic Party’s entire seamy lineup of misrepresentations at Robert Dold, his opponent. Let’s start with the “Tea Party” label — code in the Democrat Party’s … Continue reading
CHICAGO TRIBUNE Editorial Board October 13, 2014 The Tribune begins endorsements today for the U.S. House, starting with one of the most closely watched races in the country. Democratic Rep. Brad Schneider, a Deerfield management consultant, wrested the 10th Congressional … Continue reading