Most Clicked This Week
- The Dreyfus Affair: Why the filmmaker’s depiction of early-20th-century anti-Semitism in ‘J’accuse’ is, with reservations, ‘important and beautiful’
- Pensacola Saudi gunman's Twitter account "condemned US support for Israel and included a quote from Al-Qaeda’s deceased leader, the Saudi Osama bin Laden"
- J Street and Palestinian Authority praise Democratic-led resolution which supports Two-State Solution and condemns proposed West Bank annexations
- Gal Gadot’s Wonder Woman: A Hamas-Bashing, Ex-IDF Soldier and Former Miss Israel
- Chicagoans Bill and Tom Silverstein donate Exodus flag to US Holocaust Memorial Museum
- 6 European countries join forces to do business with Iran (and throw Israel under the bus)
Tag Archives: Cuba
WASHINGTON TIMES The problem with peace processes by Clifford D. May October 12, 2016 …Within the European Union there is what might be called a faith-based belief in dialogue and soft power. The United States, as is so often the … Continue reading
“The marxism taught in colleges and universities is anti-Western, seeing the West as no more than a source of conquest, oppression, and exploitation”
DAILY CALLER Marxism Failed In The World, But Conquered Western Academia by Philip Carl Salzman January 11, 2016 One of the great lessons of the 20th century, paid for with the suffering and blood of hundreds of millions, is that … Continue reading
So glad US is helping improve Cuba and Iran’s balance sheet — now they can go help Assad and Putin fight our allies.
FOX NEWS Top Cuban general, key forces in Syria to aid Assad, Russia, sources say by Staff October 14, 2015 Cuban military operatives reportedly have been spotted in Syria, where sources believe they are advising President Bashar al-Assad’s soldiers and … Continue reading
FORBES The U.N.’s Parade of Dictators by Claudia Rosett September 25, 2015 Founded in 1945 to promote global peace, human dignity and freedom, the United Nations is celebrating its 70th anniversary — with a parade of dictators. The ceremonies will … Continue reading
AMERICAN THINKER Progressivism: Easing the Way to Mass Murder by Kenneth Levin September 26, 2015 …President Obama, during his 2008 campaign as well as in earlier speeches, promised to act against the Darfur genocide. But he has done nothing, even … Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES by Senator Marco Rubio July 8, 2015 WHEN President Obama announced the formal re-establishment of diplomatic relations with Cuba last week, he criticized the supposed failures of United States policy toward Cuba, which, Mr. Obama said, “hasn’t worked … Continue reading