Most Clicked This Week
- Black former DC #WomensMarch leader: “Linda Sarsour is an antisemite and even when she is apologizing to the Jewish community on the one hand, she is condemning it on the other"
- "Illinoisans pay the highest property taxes in the nation. At 2.7 percent of home value annually, Illinoisans pay far more than residents in neighboring states"
- ‘Are you a Jew?’ Arab Attacks on Jews nothing new.
- If you're considering year-end giving to organizations like #NewIsraelFund...
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- NY Times writer Michelle Alexander over her head on Israeli-Palestinian conflict but that doesn't stop her
- Palestinians to US: We'll stop taking your money to avoid liability for our acts of terror
- Crains Chicago: "Obama Presidential Center isn't quite the done deal that many Chicagoans think"
Tag Archives: Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine
#BDSFail “The decision came in response to a complaint from Shurat HaDin, an Israeli advocacy group that files lawsuits around the world against Israel’s foes”
ASSOCIATED PRESS US fundraising site suspends Palestinian boycott account by Josef Federman December 21, 2018 A U.S. software company [Donorbox] said Friday it blocked the fundraising account of the Palestinian-led boycott [BDS] movement against Israel following a complaint by a … Continue reading
TABLET MAG BDS Umbrella Group Linked to Palestinian Terrorist Organizations by Armin Rosen and Liel Leibovitz June 1, 2018 Over the past decade, as the prospects of peace between Israelis and Palestinians became ever slimmer, there has been a growing … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Jay Tcath March 14, 2015 Fellow Chicagoan Rasmea Odeh was sentenced Thursday following a jury’s verdict that she lied on her application to become an American citizen. Though she’s appealing the ruling, the judge stripped her … Continue reading
WASHINGTON TIMES by Cheryl K. Chumley February 4, 2015 A fundraiser organized by Students for Justice in Palestine, or SJP, at DePaul University has sparked widespread furor because the recipient of the rally — Rasmea Odeh — is a convicted … Continue reading
HUFFINGTON POST by Anav Silverman November 18, 2014 The four rabbis who were murdered in the brutal Palestinian terror attack on Kehillat Bnei Torah synagogue in Jerusalem’s Har Nof neighborhood on Tuesday morning all lived on the same street. Rabbi … Continue reading