Most Clicked This Week
- Philosopher Benedict Beckeld talks to Jonathan Kay about why so many intellectuals and young people loathe the culture of the West
- "To its credit, the ADL has been all over the problem of anti-Semitism on the far-right." On the left, not so much.
- "The draw of Israelis to physical culture & embodiment began with early Zionist thinkers who sought out to become the “muscle jew” and to flex the muscles of physical survival instead of spiritual faith"
- #BDSFail Anti-Israel activists fail to convince ICC that Israel is guilty of "war crimes"
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- "Forty years after the Islamic Revolution, substantial numbers of Iranians are finally rejecting the priorities of their masters"
- "With a week to go before general election, as Labour trails Johnson in polls but starts to close the gap, two surveys show Brits’ attitudes to Jews vis-à-vis their politics"
- Ellen DeGeneres Gives SodaStream as Earth Day Prize
Tag Archives: Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine
#BDSFail “The decision came in response to a complaint from Shurat HaDin, an Israeli advocacy group that files lawsuits around the world against Israel’s foes”
ASSOCIATED PRESS US fundraising site suspends Palestinian boycott account by Josef Federman December 21, 2018 A U.S. software company [Donorbox] said Friday it blocked the fundraising account of the Palestinian-led boycott [BDS] movement against Israel following a complaint by a … Continue reading
TABLET MAG BDS Umbrella Group Linked to Palestinian Terrorist Organizations by Armin Rosen and Liel Leibovitz June 1, 2018 Over the past decade, as the prospects of peace between Israelis and Palestinians became ever slimmer, there has been a growing … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Jay Tcath March 14, 2015 Fellow Chicagoan Rasmea Odeh was sentenced Thursday following a jury’s verdict that she lied on her application to become an American citizen. Though she’s appealing the ruling, the judge stripped her … Continue reading
WASHINGTON TIMES by Cheryl K. Chumley February 4, 2015 A fundraiser organized by Students for Justice in Palestine, or SJP, at DePaul University has sparked widespread furor because the recipient of the rally — Rasmea Odeh — is a convicted … Continue reading
HUFFINGTON POST by Anav Silverman November 18, 2014 The four rabbis who were murdered in the brutal Palestinian terror attack on Kehillat Bnei Torah synagogue in Jerusalem’s Har Nof neighborhood on Tuesday morning all lived on the same street. Rabbi … Continue reading