Most Clicked This Week
- "Egypt’s relationship with Israel has remained largely under the table and in the security realm"
- United Airlines going nonstop Chicago-Tel Aviv
- In other words, the term “anti-Semitism” was coined not to marginalize Jew hatred but to mainstream it
- "Zahra Haider continues to spread her one-sided, hateful, and dangerous views far and wide thanks to her position at 'NowThis'"
- "With threats from Tehran following blast at nuclear facility blamed on Jerusalem, Israel reportedly wanting to receive KC-46 Pegasuses, despite design problem, within 2 years"
- "Democratic senators submit an amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act, suggesting that none of the $3.8 billion in military aid to Israel would be used for advancing unilateral West Bank annexation"
- “Most radical leftists believe this noxious legacy foretells our future and will continue unabated unless American politics is fundamentally overturned”
- “There are two times in my life the hair on my arms has stood up,” Dodgers general manager Al Campanis once recalled. “The first time I saw the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel and the first time I saw Sandy Koufax throw a fastball”
Tag Archives: Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine
#BDSFail “The decision came in response to a complaint from Shurat HaDin, an Israeli advocacy group that files lawsuits around the world against Israel’s foes”
ASSOCIATED PRESS US fundraising site suspends Palestinian boycott account by Josef Federman December 21, 2018 A U.S. software company [Donorbox] said Friday it blocked the fundraising account of the Palestinian-led boycott [BDS] movement against Israel following a complaint by a … Continue reading
TABLET MAG BDS Umbrella Group Linked to Palestinian Terrorist Organizations by Armin Rosen and Liel Leibovitz June 1, 2018 Over the past decade, as the prospects of peace between Israelis and Palestinians became ever slimmer, there has been a growing … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Jay Tcath March 14, 2015 Fellow Chicagoan Rasmea Odeh was sentenced Thursday following a jury’s verdict that she lied on her application to become an American citizen. Though she’s appealing the ruling, the judge stripped her … Continue reading
WASHINGTON TIMES by Cheryl K. Chumley February 4, 2015 A fundraiser organized by Students for Justice in Palestine, or SJP, at DePaul University has sparked widespread furor because the recipient of the rally — Rasmea Odeh — is a convicted … Continue reading
HUFFINGTON POST by Anav Silverman November 18, 2014 The four rabbis who were murdered in the brutal Palestinian terror attack on Kehillat Bnei Torah synagogue in Jerusalem’s Har Nof neighborhood on Tuesday morning all lived on the same street. Rabbi … Continue reading