Most Clicked This Week
- “If not for the cruel, heartless actions of the Iranian regime, ex-FBI agent Robert Levinson would be alive and home with us today"
- "The sheer amount of interaction that religious Jews have with their communities made Orthodox Jewish communities Ground Zero for the coronavirus"
- It’s decided: “Gantz to be defense minister under Netanyahu, Gabi Ashkenazi to serve as foreign minister”
- A way for Highland Parkers to pitch in
- "The rise of anti-Semitism in the U.S. exposes the distressing fact that the American Jewish community lacks both a unified leadership and a singular voice with which it can respond appropriately"
- Still on Facebook, "a truly horrific painting clearly intended to reawaken age-old hostilities toward the Jewish people"
- Former white supremacist leader Arno Michaelis ultimately saved by his baby daughter
- "In what Freud might have analyzed as a classic case of the narcissistic wound run amok, the Never Netanyahus fell victim to a kind of collective insanity rooted in their own sense of virtuous entitlement"
Tag Archives: Jewish Home Party
“Leaving Jewish Home, Netanyahu’s former aides Bennett and Shaked hope to challenge the PM by reaching new audiences, particularly those who won’t abandon them under pressure”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Burned by religious Zionist old guard, Bennett seeks a new kind of right-winger by Raoul Wootliff December 30, 2018 Announcing that they would be leaving the Jewish Home party to forge a “true partnership between secular and … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG by Ronn Torossian May 11, 2015 As usual, the world’s media have it wrong about Israel. The Jewish State remains a forward-thinking beacon of democracy, equality and justice. Witness Ayelet Shaked, Israel’s newly appointed justice minister who … Continue reading