Most Clicked This Week
- Hamas political official Sami Abu Zuhri said Britain's move showed "absolute bias toward the Israeli occupation and is a submission to Israeli blackmail and dictations"
- Stoudemire: After two years of studies in Israel, he made a formal conversion to Judaism. “I felt like: mission complete,” he said about the accomplishment
- Antigen test must be taken in the 24 hours before arrival; move comes after Israel reopened to vaccinated tourists earlier this month
- Blaming Israel for everything wrong in the Gaza Strip may fool many. But Palestinians fleeing Gaza and their families who remain behind know the truth -- that it is Hamas that has brought them to the abyss.
- Some state attorneys general are looking to punish Unilever, which owns Ben & Jerry’s, for the chain's decision not to sell ice cream in the West Bank and Gaza
- "So a white guy in Wisconsin shoots other white guys in self defense which means that Blacks and Arabs should destroy Israel?"
- Eli Kay's father: This is my son's message to the world
- Whatever policy the US special envoy is conducting on Iran does not qualify as diplomacy, but rather as ideology
Tag Archives: Bassem Eid
How do we make life better for those who live in Gaza? According to Palestinian political analyst Bassem Eid, we start by recognizing who is really responsible for the suffering that happens there.
NYC: Palestinian charges stage at Lincoln Square Synagogue; NYPD removes mob of anti-Israel protesters — no arrests made [VIDEO]
THE AMERICAN SPECTATOR Palestinian Man Storms Manhattan Synagogue, Cursing in Arabic by Paul Miller October 30, 2017 A male in his twenties, identifying himself as Palestinian, jumped over a seat barrier and charged the stage at the Lincoln Square Synagogue … Continue reading
At a time of much campus sensitivity about so-called micro-aggressions and the need to render campuses safe spaces, why are macro-aggressions against Jews so freely tolerated ?
FRONT PAGE MAG Targeting Jews in the Ivory Sewer by Kenneth Levin April 15, 2016 …The targeting of Jews on American campuses, as well as the defaming and targeting of the Jewish state, can be construed as in large part … Continue reading
JEWISH PRESS Pal-Arab Human Rts Activist Slammed at U Chicago for Insufficient Criticism of Israel by Lori Lowenthal Marcus February 22, 2016 It would be funny if it weren’t so serious. Yet again a campus speaker is slammed and silenced … Continue reading
THE MEDIA LINE December 12, 2014 Palestinian human rights activist Bassem Eid is asking Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Malala Yousafzai to keep her promise to share her award money with the children of the Gaza Strip but to prevent the … Continue reading
JEWISH PRESS by Lori Lowenthal Marcus December 7, 2014 Last week Chris Gunness, a spokesperson for the United Nations Refugee and Works Agency, had a lengthy temper tantrum on twitter. The object of that tantrum, the Jerusalem Post‘s editor-in-chief, Steve Linde, … Continue reading