Most Clicked This Week
- "Israel is getting closer and closer to the Arab Gulf nations, as they realize that the Palestinian cause is a self-created dead end"
- "Kuwaiti newspaper cites unnamed senior source as saying Jerusalem behind recent incidents in Iran, following an alleged attempt by Tehran to hack Israel’s water infrastructure"
- #Prager: "It is difficult to imagine a more condescending view of a group than to argue that standards must be lowered for them to succeed"
- "This “blame it on Israel” or “blame it on the Jews” bigotry is common throughout the world at demonstrations for legitimate causes"
- “Anti-Israel demonstrators teamed up with Black Lives Matter on Wednesday, part of a series of anti-Israel demonstrations in a series of American cities over the next several days”
- View the Israel Philharmonic Orchestra gala that was hacked
- Snoop Dogg "ignoring Farrakhan's history of antisemitism, rapper calls on fans to share videos by Nation of Islam leader, excoriates Facebook over ban"
Tag Archives: Bassem Eid
NYC: Palestinian charges stage at Lincoln Square Synagogue; NYPD removes mob of anti-Israel protesters — no arrests made [VIDEO]
THE AMERICAN SPECTATOR Palestinian Man Storms Manhattan Synagogue, Cursing in Arabic by Paul Miller October 30, 2017 A male in his twenties, identifying himself as Palestinian, jumped over a seat barrier and charged the stage at the Lincoln Square Synagogue … Continue reading
At a time of much campus sensitivity about so-called micro-aggressions and the need to render campuses safe spaces, why are macro-aggressions against Jews so freely tolerated ?
FRONT PAGE MAG Targeting Jews in the Ivory Sewer by Kenneth Levin April 15, 2016 …The targeting of Jews on American campuses, as well as the defaming and targeting of the Jewish state, can be construed as in large part … Continue reading
JEWISH PRESS Pal-Arab Human Rts Activist Slammed at U Chicago for Insufficient Criticism of Israel by Lori Lowenthal Marcus February 22, 2016 It would be funny if it weren’t so serious. Yet again a campus speaker is slammed and silenced … Continue reading
THE MEDIA LINE December 12, 2014 Palestinian human rights activist Bassem Eid is asking Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Malala Yousafzai to keep her promise to share her award money with the children of the Gaza Strip but to prevent the … Continue reading
JEWISH PRESS by Lori Lowenthal Marcus December 7, 2014 Last week Chris Gunness, a spokesperson for the United Nations Refugee and Works Agency, had a lengthy temper tantrum on twitter. The object of that tantrum, the Jerusalem Post‘s editor-in-chief, Steve Linde, … Continue reading