Most Clicked This Week
- "Retreating and abandoning allies may not be the optimum strategy"
- University of Illinois presentation “'instead of fostering dialogue, incited division, distrust and anger"
- Why Child Support for Kidnapping Israelis Must be Widely Publicized. The 3 Finger Salute.
- Over vocal protest, Arab-Jewish wedding goes ahead
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- "Lenin always insisted on the most violent solutions"
- In the latest Siena College poll, only 4% of NY Jews support Bernie Sanders
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
Tag Archives: Micha Danzig
NEW YORK TIMES Falling for Hamas’s Split-Screen Fallacy by Matti Friedman May 16, 2018 …Most Western viewers experienced these events through a visual storytelling tool: a split screen [the Embassy opening and the Gaza riots]…The attempts to breach the Gaza … Continue reading
Micha Danzig on the Tipping Point regarding last Friday’s Palestinian Islamist Supremacist terror attack that resulted in the murder of Hadas Malka (Z’L) and the Orwellian and morally inverted response by the supposedly moderate Palestinian Authority to that attack as … Continue reading
“We need to remind people that #Zionism is the first successful indigenous movement of a dispossessed and colonized people regaining sovereignty in their indigenous homeland”
FORWARD The Tribal Case for Israel by Micha Danzig and Yirmiyahu Danzig April 6, 2017 Supporting Israel means supporting indigenous rights. Despite the obviousness and the power of this statement, much of the rhetoric used by the pro-Israel community revolve … Continue reading