Most Clicked This Week
- Matti Friedman: "When consuming news from Israel, there’s a list of questions I ask when deciding if I’m getting sane information or a narrative of a different kind."
- "Not naming the distinctly left-wing roots of this hatred suggests that those doing the condemning do not want to alienate supposed allies"
- Tarantino: "If I’m going to be in another country, the country that handled COVID the best is probably the best country to be in”
- "Moving Israel to the Pentagon’s Middle East command could lead to progress on the Abraham Accords, experts say"
- Khaled Salem, a pro-Israel Arab Democrat in primary to unseat Chuck Schumer
- “The Jewish community leadership has become so wedded to the new “progressive” ideology that it forbids community discussions, inquiries or challenges to it”
- "Only time will tell whether Israel has been successful in buying for itself some time before it needs to “mow the grass” in Gaza again"
- "In 2017, the Chicago Dyke March threw out participants for carrying flags emblazoned with the Star of David"
Tag Archives: Minneapolis
#Minneapolis #Intersectionality “American pro-BDS group claims #IDF tactics ‘systematically target black and brown bodies'”
JEWISH CHRONICLE NGO links George Floyd death to ‘racist’ training by Israeli military by Staff May 31, 2020 An American pro-boycott umbrella group has linked the death of a black man in police custody in Minneapolis to Israel, claiming that … Continue reading
“A massive daycare fraud in America’s most welcoming state raises questions about the limits of assimilation”
CITY JOURNAL Mogadishu, Minnesota by Scott W. Johnson May 21, 2018 When it was noted that the carry-on bags of multiple airline passengers traveling from Minneapolis to Somalia contained millions of dollars in cash, on a regular basis, law enforcement … Continue reading
The tragic story of Minneapolis, run by Democrats, “whose only discernible achievement is to keep the leaky ship of city government afloat for as long as possible before it is inevitably capsized by economic and social calamity”
FRONT PAGE MAG Another American City Destroyed by the Democrats by John Perazzo March 15, 2017 “American politics is dominated by an enduring myth,” writes author Peter Collier—the myth “that Democrats are the party of the common man, the voiceless, … Continue reading
An Ami Horowitz Digital Short May 27, 2015 Filmaker Ami Horowitz hits the streets of the Cedar-Riverside neighborhood of Minneapolis to ask American Muslims what they think of America. According to his Twitter feed, Horowitz claims these quotes were not … Continue reading