Most Clicked This Week
- “Decades of incompetent budgeting and enormous but unfunded promises shove Illinois into insolvency, unable to pay bills as they come due”
- Double Standards: ZOA condemns Representative Ilhan Omar for the hypocrisy of her respective stances on sanctions against Iran and sanctions against Israel
- Yad Vashem event marks 75th anniversary of Auschwitz liberation: "Antisemitism is a cancer that eats the world"
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- Netflix series: Alberto Nisman had closed in on the culprit in the Iran-directed AMIA murders, when he himself was murdered
- "Anticipation is high that Russian President Vladimir Putin during his Thursday visit to Israel will announce his intention to pardon and release the 26-year-old yoga teacher"
- “Whether you are liberal or conservative, if you love Israel, we share common ground. But if you support organizations that seek to harm Israel, and your declarations of being pro-Israel are insincere, we have nothing to say to each other”
Tag Archives: Minneapolis
“A massive daycare fraud in America’s most welcoming state raises questions about the limits of assimilation”
CITY JOURNAL Mogadishu, Minnesota by Scott W. Johnson May 21, 2018 When it was noted that the carry-on bags of multiple airline passengers traveling from Minneapolis to Somalia contained millions of dollars in cash, on a regular basis, law enforcement … Continue reading
The tragic story of Minneapolis, run by Democrats, “whose only discernible achievement is to keep the leaky ship of city government afloat for as long as possible before it is inevitably capsized by economic and social calamity”
FRONT PAGE MAG Another American City Destroyed by the Democrats by John Perazzo March 15, 2017 “American politics is dominated by an enduring myth,” writes author Peter Collier—the myth “that Democrats are the party of the common man, the voiceless, … Continue reading
An Ami Horowitz Digital Short May 27, 2015 Filmaker Ami Horowitz hits the streets of the Cedar-Riverside neighborhood of Minneapolis to ask American Muslims what they think of America. According to his Twitter feed, Horowitz claims these quotes were not … Continue reading