Most Clicked This Week
- Newly-minted NYU PhD (and future Northwestern University professor) given podium at NYU graduation to attack Israel
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- "Tlaib’s behavior is not unique. Her fake, anti-Jewish history of the Holocaust is of a piece with the long history of anti-Jewish behavior"
- At the UN: World Health Organization dumps on Israel again while Brigitte Gabriel--a Lebanese woman wearing a Star of David--steps forward to defend Israel
- "Since around 10 a.m. on Saturday, around 300 rockets have been fired into Israel from Gaza"
- #MemorialDay #ArlingtonNationalCemetery: "Now I know why your soldiers fight so hard. You take better care of your dead than we do our living”
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- "These Democrats do not want to see Trump succeed at anything, even if his success would be good for America, for Israel and for peace"
Tag Archives: If Not Now
ELDER OF ZIYON How immoral do you have to be to lie about Birthright? January 29, 2019 In the Jewish Journal/Sun Sentinel of Florida, Rabbi Bruce Warshal writes a quite false op-ed about Birthright…”Two hours later, I stood on a … Continue reading
BUZZFEED Israel Will Be The Great Foreign Policy Debate Of The Democratic Primary by Emily Tamkin and Alexis Levinson January 16, 2019 Some of the Democratic Party’s brightest new stars believe Israel is a rogue state that should be treated … Continue reading
“#IfNotNow was particularly angered by a passage in the email proclaiming that their camps wouldn’t allow “anti-Israel, anti-Zionist or anti-Semitic” education”
FORWARD Camp Ramah Says No Way To IfNotNow’s Harsh Criticism Of Israel by Aiden Pink June 13, 2018 …Ramah’s director said the camps will not give IfNotNow members a platform because of the group’s strident criticism of the Jewish state. … Continue reading
Jewish leftists “whose utter despair at last month’s election results knows no bounds” oppose Conference of Presidents gathering at Trump Hotel
ALGEMEINER How the Grinch Stole Hanukkah by Ruthie Blum December 9, 2016 A Hanukkah party co-hosted by the Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations and the Embassy of Azerbaijan next Wednesday is causing a stir among left-wing Jews. … Continue reading