Most Clicked This Week
- Presbyterian Church document smears Israel, comparing their policies in the West Bank to the apartheid in South Africa
- "Hezbollah’s provocation on Saturday can be viewed as a warning to Israel and energy companies that it has the capability of disrupting gas and oil extractions in the disputed area by military means"
- "Israel is a role model for feminism when it comes to balancing professional and family lives"
- Sheffey: AIPAC shouldn't have opposed #IranDeal, they've become too Republican
- Can you be "Pro-Israel" yet not agree with most Israelis ?
- Pro-Trump supporters discover that hate does in fact have a home here in Highland Park: "The hate, the foul language, the physical abuse of senior citizens was inexcusable."
Tag Archives: If Not Now
ALGEMEINER Far‐Left Jewish Group IfNotNow Walks Back Condemnation of ‘Free Palestine’ Graffiti at Wisconsin Synagogue by Staff August 28, 2020 A far‐left Jewish group has walked back its labeling of the vandalization of a synagogue during racial unrest in Kenosha, … Continue reading
I24NEWS J Street, If Not Now among groups urging Biden not to appoint BDS critics on security jobs July 8, 2020 J Street and If Not Now, two left-leaning Jewish groups, were among the signatories of a letter to Joe … Continue reading
I24NEWS Democratic presidential candidate Biden says Israeli ‘occupation a real problem’ July 15, 2019 “The occupation is a real problem,” said Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden on Friday, referring to Israel’s military presence in the West Bank, in an election … Continue reading
“IfNotNow believes that the time is ripe to put Israel at the center of the primary debate: Only 26 percent of Democrats view the government of Israel favorably”
POLITICO Progressive Jewish group IfNotNow expands forces for 2020 by Holly Otterbein June 29, 2019 A progressive group of young Jewish activists opposed to Israel’s treatment of Palestinians is expanding its organization in hopes of making a major impact on … Continue reading
ELDER OF ZIYON How immoral do you have to be to lie about Birthright? January 29, 2019 In the Jewish Journal/Sun Sentinel of Florida, Rabbi Bruce Warshal writes a quite false op-ed about Birthright…”Two hours later, I stood on a … Continue reading
BUZZFEED Israel Will Be The Great Foreign Policy Debate Of The Democratic Primary by Emily Tamkin and Alexis Levinson January 16, 2019 Some of the Democratic Party’s brightest new stars believe Israel is a rogue state that should be treated … Continue reading
“#IfNotNow was particularly angered by a passage in the email proclaiming that their camps wouldn’t allow “anti-Israel, anti-Zionist or anti-Semitic” education”
FORWARD Camp Ramah Says No Way To IfNotNow’s Harsh Criticism Of Israel by Aiden Pink June 13, 2018 …Ramah’s director said the camps will not give IfNotNow members a platform because of the group’s strident criticism of the Jewish state. … Continue reading
Jewish leftists “whose utter despair at last month’s election results knows no bounds” oppose Conference of Presidents gathering at Trump Hotel
ALGEMEINER How the Grinch Stole Hanukkah by Ruthie Blum December 9, 2016 A Hanukkah party co-hosted by the Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations and the Embassy of Azerbaijan next Wednesday is causing a stir among left-wing Jews. … Continue reading