Most Clicked This Week
- Pompeo: "No one should interpret the withdrawal of US troops from Syria as a sign that America is no longer committed to its strategy to stop Iranian aggression and efforts to obtain a nuclear capability"
- On Melbourne game show, nerdy modern Orthodox Jew has all the answers
- World Jewish Congress decision to honor German Chancellor Merkel with prestigious Theodor Herzl Award for Zionism "has sparked anger and bewilderment among Jewish leaders in US and Europe"
- EVENT StandWithUs Chicago 5th Annual Campus Champion Gala Sunday November 6
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- "How to explain the apparent indifference of mainstream Jewish groups and politicians to the spike in hate crimes committed against Jews?"
- Caroline Glick and Nonie Darwish defend Trump's troop withdrawal from Northern Syria but many--left and right--disagree
- Attn Mayor de Blasio and JFK Airport: "Airlines refusing to fly Israelis is more than just a stupid business decision – it’s illegal"
Tag Archives: Jared Kushner
ALGEMEINER Trump Envoy Greenblatt to Resign After Upcoming Release of Israeli-Palestinian Peace Plan by Staff September 5, 2019 Jason Greenblatt, President Donald Trump’s special representative for international negotiations, plans to resign once the long-delayed US peace plan for Israel and the Palestinians … Continue reading
Gérard Araud, former ambassador to Israel, dismissive of Trump plan, calls West Bank “an apartheid state”
TIMES OF ISRAEL French envoy to US: Trump plan ‘very close to what Israel wants, 99% doomed’ by Staff April 20, 2019 France’s outgoing ambassador to the US, Gérard Araud, said US President Donald Trump is uniquely able to “push” … Continue reading
Trump’s Deal of the Century: Ambassador Dermer quipped, “They say that the key to peace is low expectations. So I think you are well underway.” The comment drew laughter from the crowd”
JEWISH INSIDER Dermer: Trump peace plan will take Israel’s ‘vital interests’ into account April 16, 2019 Israeli Ambassador Ron Dermer addressed the much-anticipated Trump Mideast peace plan in remarks at the White House pre-Passover reception on Tuesday. “I know a … Continue reading
BREITBART New York Times Jew-shames Jared Kushner, Ivanka Trump by Joel B. Pollak November 18, 2018 The New York Times took aim at Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump on Saturday in a story citing them as symbols of division within the American … Continue reading
REUTERS Trump cuts more than $200 million in U.S. aid to Palestinians by David Brunnstrom August 24, 2018 The United States is cutting more than $200 million in aid to the Palestinians, the State Department said on Friday, amid a … Continue reading
I24NEWS Kushner plans to scrap special Palestinian refugee agency: report August 4, 2018 Jared Kushner, US President Donald Trump’s senior advisor and son-in-law, has been actively working to end the special refugee status of nearly five million Palestinians through the … Continue reading
BLOOMBERG Trump’s New Deal for the Middle East by Zev Chafets June 25, 2018 During Jared Kushner’s recent round of Middle East diplomacy, he refrained from spelling out the details of the Trump plan for an Israeli-Palestinian deal…“The world has … Continue reading