Most Clicked This Week
- "In a 2013 interview, former Secretary of State Colin Powell discussed learning Yiddish as a young man while working in a Jewish-owned store"
- #BariWeiss: "We are living through an epidemic of cowardice. The antidote is courage"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Former AP Reporter Confirms Matti Friedman Account
- “Why is a prominent Massachusetts rabbi, Toba Spitzer, urging Jews to sacrifice their money and lives at the altar of Marxist envy?”
- A special appeal to help David Coleman and his family, close friends in need
- Quincy Institute article slams “Zionist influences” at New York Times including Bret Stephens and Bari Weiss
Tag Archives: Caterpillar
ALGEMEINER Invest in BDS — Boycotted Companies Make Lots of Money by Elder of Ziyon April 26, 2017 Yesterday, Caterpillar announced much better financial results than were anticipated, and its stock price rose by nearly 8%. I half-jokingly tweeted that a smart … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Rebecca Shimoni Stoil June 21, 2014 Jewish leaders condemn vote pulling funds from 3 firms — Caterpillar, Motorola, and Hewlett-Packard — deemed profiting from Israeli occupation In a move that a number of Jewish leaders warned … Continue reading