Most Clicked This Week
- "After Nelson’s book, no one should be able to take the work of the BDS professors seriously, given their reliance on propagandistic lies"
- "Their billionaire descendants, who control Krispy Kreme, Stumptown and other brands, are grappling with the exposure of an unspeakable secret"
- Cory Booker translated: I'll meet with antisemites like Louis Farrakhan, who has called Jews “satanic” and compared them to “termites.” No red lines here.
- Chicago's own Louis Farrakhan is "quite possibly the most popular anti-Semite in America"
- Steven Salaita and the racist ghost of Edward Said
- The Israeli Left: Our country is wrong pretty much no matter what they do. Or as Philip Roth put it: “When It comes to defaming Jews, the Palestinians are pipsqueaks next to Ha’aretz”
- Palestinian child abuse caught on camera [VIDEOS]
- "The decision of six Arab states to attend the Bahrain conference despite the Palestinian boycott call shows that the Arabs have chosen to endorse a new direction – one that will leave the Palestinians to fend for themselves in a hell of their own making"
Tag Archives: Ireland
JERUSALEM POST Ireland’s obsessional hatred of Israel by Melanie Phillips February 1, 2019 …Over the next five years, the tech giant Intel will invest a whopping $11 billion in a new semiconductor fabrication plant in Israel. The investment will be … Continue reading
“In the EU, Ireland became one of Israel’s harshest critics: the country’s very success made it undeserving of sympathy”
BELFAST TELEGRAPH Like the hard Left of Labour, Sinn Fein have for years nursed a bitter streak of anti-Semitism by Ruth Dudley Edwards April 23, 2018 …The Republic of Ireland has been fertile ground for anti-Israeli activists. Pro-Zionist in the Twenties … Continue reading
FREE BEACON Trump Admin Thwarts Irish Effort to Boycott Israel, Criminalize Trade by Adam Kredo February 5, 2018 The Trump administration played a key role in thwarting a recent effort by the Irish government to boycott Israel and make it … Continue reading
JNS How Israel education efforts are ‘changing opinions’ on Irish university campuses by Eliana Rudee November 8, 2017 At age 18, Tal Hagin is one of the first Zionist and Israeli speakers to present his message on university campuses in … Continue reading
Thank goodness the United Nations Human Rights Council has such fair-minded unbiased members hard at work, funded to a great extent by US taxpayers. UN WATCH July 1, 2015 Saudi Arabia: “Israel is the worst racist regime in the world. Israel is … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by JTA and Times of Israel Staff June 12, 2015 An American Jewish reporter secretly filmed three Irish retailers who boycott Israeli products agreeing to do business with Sudan, Iran and North Korea. The segment aired by Fox … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL By Brendan O’Neill December 9, 2014 ….The Zionistfrei movement isn’t really about effecting any change in the Middle East. As Leicester Councillor Mohammed Dawood admits, Israel is hardly going to be “trembling in its shoes” over the … Continue reading