Most Clicked This Week
- #BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting "the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him"
- As Notre Dame burns...."church doors across Europe smeared with Islamic expressions like 'Allahu Akbar'"
- Israel’s election: “The two Jewish parties that dared to talk openly about peace with the Palestinians captured just 10 seats in the 120-seat parliament”
- US publishes first map showing Golan as Israeli territory
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters for his support of BDS and efforts to intimidate Bon Jovi
- "Poland’s ambassador to the UK says culture, history and science offer plenty of reasons for Jews to rediscover his country"
- "Daniel Pearl’s father, Prof. Judea Pearl, said, “I welcome any steps toward exposing and bringing to justice those horrendous murderers”"
- The term “#Nakba” was first referenced in George Antonius’s influential 1938 book “The Arab Awakening” and had nothing to do with Israel; it referred to the “post-WWI creation of the modern Middle East”
Tag Archives: Ireland
JERUSALEM POST Ireland’s obsessional hatred of Israel by Melanie Phillips February 1, 2019 …Over the next five years, the tech giant Intel will invest a whopping $11 billion in a new semiconductor fabrication plant in Israel. The investment will be … Continue reading
“In the EU, Ireland became one of Israel’s harshest critics: the country’s very success made it undeserving of sympathy”
BELFAST TELEGRAPH Like the hard Left of Labour, Sinn Fein have for years nursed a bitter streak of anti-Semitism by Ruth Dudley Edwards April 23, 2018 …The Republic of Ireland has been fertile ground for anti-Israeli activists. Pro-Zionist in the Twenties … Continue reading
FREE BEACON Trump Admin Thwarts Irish Effort to Boycott Israel, Criminalize Trade by Adam Kredo February 5, 2018 The Trump administration played a key role in thwarting a recent effort by the Irish government to boycott Israel and make it … Continue reading
JNS How Israel education efforts are ‘changing opinions’ on Irish university campuses by Eliana Rudee November 8, 2017 At age 18, Tal Hagin is one of the first Zionist and Israeli speakers to present his message on university campuses in … Continue reading
Thank goodness the United Nations Human Rights Council has such fair-minded unbiased members hard at work, funded to a great extent by US taxpayers. UN WATCH July 1, 2015 Saudi Arabia: “Israel is the worst racist regime in the world. Israel is … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by JTA and Times of Israel Staff June 12, 2015 An American Jewish reporter secretly filmed three Irish retailers who boycott Israeli products agreeing to do business with Sudan, Iran and North Korea. The segment aired by Fox … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL By Brendan O’Neill December 9, 2014 ….The Zionistfrei movement isn’t really about effecting any change in the Middle East. As Leicester Councillor Mohammed Dawood admits, Israel is hardly going to be “trembling in its shoes” over the … Continue reading