Most Clicked This Week
- Israeli company’s antiviral masks are headed to Hong Kong to combat deadly coronavirus
- "The rise of anti-Semitism in the U.S. exposes the distressing fact that the American Jewish community lacks both a unified leadership and a singular voice with which it can respond appropriately"
- NYC EVENT SAVE THE DATE. CAMERA Gala 2020 to feature Nikki Haley
- UK's new Labor leader "immediately apologizes to Jews for anti-Semitism in ranks, vows to ‘tear out this poison’; his wife comes from a Jewish family, has relatives in Tel Aviv"
- The NYC school is demanding Eden Roc return its money, citing a passage in the contract that provided the trip could be canceled in the event of a “disease outbreak”
- Zoom Seders: "In bold ruling, some Israeli religious authorities say use of technology permissible because it allows families to celebrate together during time of crisis"
- "The second truth the pandemic has shown us is that no matter how bad things are in Israel, the plight of our neighbors is immeasurably worse"
- Daniel Pearl's killers: "The re-arrest of the four gives the government time to put together a legal appeal against their acquittal"
Tag Archives: Ireland
JERUSALEM POST Ireland’s obsessional hatred of Israel by Melanie Phillips February 1, 2019 …Over the next five years, the tech giant Intel will invest a whopping $11 billion in a new semiconductor fabrication plant in Israel. The investment will be … Continue reading
“In the EU, Ireland became one of Israel’s harshest critics: the country’s very success made it undeserving of sympathy”
BELFAST TELEGRAPH Like the hard Left of Labour, Sinn Fein have for years nursed a bitter streak of anti-Semitism by Ruth Dudley Edwards April 23, 2018 …The Republic of Ireland has been fertile ground for anti-Israeli activists. Pro-Zionist in the Twenties … Continue reading
FREE BEACON Trump Admin Thwarts Irish Effort to Boycott Israel, Criminalize Trade by Adam Kredo February 5, 2018 The Trump administration played a key role in thwarting a recent effort by the Irish government to boycott Israel and make it … Continue reading
JNS How Israel education efforts are ‘changing opinions’ on Irish university campuses by Eliana Rudee November 8, 2017 At age 18, Tal Hagin is one of the first Zionist and Israeli speakers to present his message on university campuses in … Continue reading
Thank goodness the United Nations Human Rights Council has such fair-minded unbiased members hard at work, funded to a great extent by US taxpayers. UN WATCH July 1, 2015 Saudi Arabia: “Israel is the worst racist regime in the world. Israel is … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by JTA and Times of Israel Staff June 12, 2015 An American Jewish reporter secretly filmed three Irish retailers who boycott Israeli products agreeing to do business with Sudan, Iran and North Korea. The segment aired by Fox … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL By Brendan O’Neill December 9, 2014 ….The Zionistfrei movement isn’t really about effecting any change in the Middle East. As Leicester Councillor Mohammed Dawood admits, Israel is hardly going to be “trembling in its shoes” over the … Continue reading