Most Clicked This Week
- “Rashida Tlaib expressed outrage at Bill Maher's criticisms of BDS, saying he was "discrediting a form of speech"
- Democrats Engel and Lowey "said to be taking part in effort to act against" Ambassadors Dermer and Friedman. AIPAC piles on with other mainstream Jewish orgs criticizing Israel's actions
- "A recently released transcript shows just how biased the #NewYorkTimes really is and how little they want to do to fix it"
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- Controversial Israeli Artist Natali Cohen Vaxberg Arrested for Defecating on National Flag
- Atlantic "Jewish peace camp" writer observes Bibi was right: "The Middle East is not democratizing. And this means any peace Israel makes will be made with strongmen, and must be guaranteed by them, in a region the West no longer controls"
- Newly-minted NYU PhD (and future Northwestern University professor) takes podium at NYU graduation to attack Israel
- “They’ve rejected every peace initiative. Their no-show this week in Bahrain should be the last”
Tag Archives: Ireland
JERUSALEM POST Ireland’s obsessional hatred of Israel by Melanie Phillips February 1, 2019 …Over the next five years, the tech giant Intel will invest a whopping $11 billion in a new semiconductor fabrication plant in Israel. The investment will be … Continue reading
“In the EU, Ireland became one of Israel’s harshest critics: the country’s very success made it undeserving of sympathy”
BELFAST TELEGRAPH Like the hard Left of Labour, Sinn Fein have for years nursed a bitter streak of anti-Semitism by Ruth Dudley Edwards April 23, 2018 …The Republic of Ireland has been fertile ground for anti-Israeli activists. Pro-Zionist in the Twenties … Continue reading
FREE BEACON Trump Admin Thwarts Irish Effort to Boycott Israel, Criminalize Trade by Adam Kredo February 5, 2018 The Trump administration played a key role in thwarting a recent effort by the Irish government to boycott Israel and make it … Continue reading
JNS How Israel education efforts are ‘changing opinions’ on Irish university campuses by Eliana Rudee November 8, 2017 At age 18, Tal Hagin is one of the first Zionist and Israeli speakers to present his message on university campuses in … Continue reading
Thank goodness the United Nations Human Rights Council has such fair-minded unbiased members hard at work, funded to a great extent by US taxpayers. UN WATCH July 1, 2015 Saudi Arabia: “Israel is the worst racist regime in the world. Israel is … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by JTA and Times of Israel Staff June 12, 2015 An American Jewish reporter secretly filmed three Irish retailers who boycott Israeli products agreeing to do business with Sudan, Iran and North Korea. The segment aired by Fox … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL By Brendan O’Neill December 9, 2014 ….The Zionistfrei movement isn’t really about effecting any change in the Middle East. As Leicester Councillor Mohammed Dawood admits, Israel is hardly going to be “trembling in its shoes” over the … Continue reading