Most Clicked This Week
- Pompeo: "No one should interpret the withdrawal of US troops from Syria as a sign that America is no longer committed to its strategy to stop Iranian aggression and efforts to obtain a nuclear capability"
- On Melbourne game show, nerdy modern Orthodox Jew has all the answers
- World Jewish Congress decision to honor German Chancellor Merkel with prestigious Theodor Herzl Award for Zionism "has sparked anger and bewilderment among Jewish leaders in US and Europe"
- "The announcement by Rafael of a first delivery of Trophy Active Protection Systems for M1 tanks is a dramatic development, in which the world’s most powerful military selects an Israeli defense system"
- EVENT StandWithUs Chicago 5th Annual Campus Champion Gala Sunday November 6
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- "How to explain the apparent indifference of mainstream Jewish groups and politicians to the spike in hate crimes committed against Jews?"
- Caroline Glick and Nonie Darwish defend Trump's troop withdrawal from Northern Syria but many--left and right--disagree
Tag Archives: Ireland
JERUSALEM POST Ireland’s obsessional hatred of Israel by Melanie Phillips February 1, 2019 …Over the next five years, the tech giant Intel will invest a whopping $11 billion in a new semiconductor fabrication plant in Israel. The investment will be … Continue reading
“In the EU, Ireland became one of Israel’s harshest critics: the country’s very success made it undeserving of sympathy”
BELFAST TELEGRAPH Like the hard Left of Labour, Sinn Fein have for years nursed a bitter streak of anti-Semitism by Ruth Dudley Edwards April 23, 2018 …The Republic of Ireland has been fertile ground for anti-Israeli activists. Pro-Zionist in the Twenties … Continue reading
FREE BEACON Trump Admin Thwarts Irish Effort to Boycott Israel, Criminalize Trade by Adam Kredo February 5, 2018 The Trump administration played a key role in thwarting a recent effort by the Irish government to boycott Israel and make it … Continue reading
JNS How Israel education efforts are ‘changing opinions’ on Irish university campuses by Eliana Rudee November 8, 2017 At age 18, Tal Hagin is one of the first Zionist and Israeli speakers to present his message on university campuses in … Continue reading
Thank goodness the United Nations Human Rights Council has such fair-minded unbiased members hard at work, funded to a great extent by US taxpayers. UN WATCH July 1, 2015 Saudi Arabia: “Israel is the worst racist regime in the world. Israel is … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by JTA and Times of Israel Staff June 12, 2015 An American Jewish reporter secretly filmed three Irish retailers who boycott Israeli products agreeing to do business with Sudan, Iran and North Korea. The segment aired by Fox … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL By Brendan O’Neill December 9, 2014 ….The Zionistfrei movement isn’t really about effecting any change in the Middle East. As Leicester Councillor Mohammed Dawood admits, Israel is hardly going to be “trembling in its shoes” over the … Continue reading