Most Clicked This Week
- Will NYT editors admit to echoing anti-Semitic tropes about Jewish power used against good, and apologize?
- "At least 33 countries boycotted the Durban commemoration, including the United States, Britain, Canada, France, and Australia"
- "Many Dutch parents who aren’t religious give their children Jewish-sounding names because they perceive the bible as part of Dutch heritage and are drawn to the short, decisive sounds of Hebrew names"
- Minutes before the vote closed, Ms. Ocasio-Cortez tearfully huddled with her allies before switching her vote to ‘present’
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- He then "slammed US support for Israel and claimed that Americans feel a “deep shame” about the actions of the Israeli government“
- “Islamism, also called Political Islam or Radical Islam, is about subjugation and it comes in two forms: Physical terror and Cultural terror”
Tag Archives: Al Jazeera
“Illinois’ Northwestern University officially collaborates with Al Jazeera, the biggest anti-American and Islamist extremist propaganda outlet in the world”
CLARION PROJECT Northwestern University Partners with Al Jazeera by Ryan Mauro and Alex VanNess July 22, 2019 …Al Jazeera is owned by the government of Qatar, which is spending hundreds of millions of dollars on lobbyists, think-tanks and U.S. universities to … Continue reading
EVELYN GORDON BLOG Do Arabs Back Israel in a Clash with Iran? February 21, 2018 After issuing a rare rebuke of Iran’s repeated calls for Israel’s destruction on Monday, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov added that Moscow also opposes “attempts … Continue reading
Al Jazeera notifies AIPAC, the Israel Project, Zionist Organization of America and the Algemeiner “you will likely be featured in an upcoming documentary “concerning the role of pro-Israel advocacy groups in the United States”
TABLET MAG Qatar and American Jews by Armin Rosen February 13, 2018 On Feb. 2, Philip Rees, a Doha-based Manager of Investigations at Al Jazeera, sent letters to several U.S.-based Jewish and pro-Israel organizations—along with various current and former employees … Continue reading
Al Jazeera airing documentary about pro-Israel activity in Washington ‘through the eyes of an undercover reporter’
ARUTZ SHEVA Al Jazeera admits it planted reporter in US pro-Israel groups by Nitsan Keidar October 10, 2017 The Qatar-based Al Jazeera media network admitted that it planted an undercover reporter in pro-Israel organizations in Washington, and that it plans to broadcast … Continue reading
“Trump has given Netanyahu support as he has walked away from the failed policy paradigm of the Obama years”
REAL CLEAR POLITICS Burying Obama’s Legacy by Caroline Glick June 16, 2017 It may very well be that this week was the week that Israel and the US put to rest former president Barack Obama’s policies and positions on Israel … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER by Ben Cohen October 31, 2014 Al Jazeera America Prepares to Air ‘Shocking Report’ by Conspiracy Theorist With U.S.-Israeli bilateral relations hitting a new low this week, the Qatari-financed news broadcaster Al Jazeera America is tonight broadcasting a special … Continue reading
On Al Jazeera “Inside Story” moderator Hazem Sika moderates a spirited debate between Husam Zumlot, Deputy Commissioner for Fatah (and J Street presenter) and Yishai Fleisher, Radio Personality, Columnist, Lecturer, IDF Reservist and Attorney. Things start slow but the sparks begin flying mid … Continue reading