Most Clicked This Week
- "Zahra Haider continues to spread her one-sided, hateful, and dangerous views far and wide thanks to her position at 'NowThis'"
- United Airlines joins El Al going nonstop Chicago-Tel Aviv
- “How nonsensical jargon like ‘intersectionality’ and ‘cisgender’ is imbued with an air of false authority”
- Farrakhan goes on a rant about Dershowitz
- "Kuwaiti newspaper cites unnamed senior source as saying Jerusalem behind recent incidents in Iran, following an alleged attempt by Tehran to hack Israel’s water infrastructure"
- "Democratic senators submit an amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act, suggesting that none of the $3.8 billion in military aid to Israel would be used for advancing unilateral West Bank annexation"
- Anti-Israel SJP Stormtroopers, next stop: Tufts University
- Wix named "hottest Middle East startup"
Tag Archives: John Kirby
HAARETZ U.S. Responds to Netanyahu: Golan Heights Are Not Part of Israel by Barak Ravid April 18, 2016 U.S. State Department spokesperson John Kirby stressed Monday night that the Obama administration does not consider the Golan Heights to be part … Continue reading
US State Department Spokesman John Kirby refused to let Arab reporter Said Arikat corral him into condemning slain Border Policewoman as ‘occupier’ [VIDEO]
ARUTZ SHEVA State Dept. spox loses patience with anti-Israel reporter by Gil Ronen February 4, 2016 State Department spokesman John Kirby refused on Wednesday to let Arab reporter Said Arikat maneuver him into condemning slain Border Policewoman Hadar Cohen as … Continue reading
Government claims 370 acres in West Bank. US Ambassador Dan Shapiro and US State Department Spokesman John Kirby issue harsh words
JERUSALEM POST Palestinians charge Israel with confiscating 371 acres in the Jordan Valley by Khaled Abu Toameh, Tovah Lazaroff January 20, 2016 Palestinians warned on Wednesday that Israel was confiscating 150 hectares [370 acres] of farmland in the Jordan Valley … Continue reading
OBSERVER The Obama Administration and the Anonymity of Jewish Death by Abraham H. Miller November 24, 2015 …I had not thought of the anonymity of death in years, perhaps decades, and then I read about the tragic, wanton murder of … Continue reading
WASHINGTON BEACON Ted Cruz Demands Kerry Resign Over Israel Criticism by Adam Kredo and Stephanie Wang October 15, 2015 Sen. Ted Cruz (R., Texas) is calling on Secretary of State John Kerry to resign over recent comments by senior Obama … Continue reading
WEEKLY STANDARD by Omri Ceren August 21, 2015 ….As the news cycle unfolded Thursday it became clear that the AP had the goods on the collapse to Iran. The AP restored the cut paragraphs and added a Washington angle. AP reporters started listing specific concessions confirmed by the document—and … Continue reading
CHICAGO SUN TIMES by Steve Huntley July 1, 2015 The Obama administration rarely misses an opportunity to take a swipe at Israel. This week President Barack Obama signed the fast track trade bill that includes admirable language rejecting the unjust … Continue reading