Most Clicked This Week
- The 2021 Arab Youth survey is the first to include Israel in the question
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- #MichaelOren “The American personal relationship with God is weird and off-putting to Israelis, as I found out to my dismay. But the poles of religiosity may be reversing”
- #KenLevin on #antisemitism “Together, intersectional allies have generated the astronomical rise in attacks on Jews and Jewish institutions in present-day America”
- “Movie starring Jewish heartthrob Timothée Chalamet has chapters focusing on Jewish protagonists and characters based on Jewish journalists from The New Yorker”
- “I invite Representatives Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to meet with me, a Palestinian living in the West Bank, to discuss the problems of the Palestinians and the best solutions to address them”
- "Recent flareups of violence in the Middle East are the outcome of a major policy shift by an administration that prefers to avert its eyes from the truth"
- "Saad Aljabri was number two in Saudi intelligence until, he says, Mohammed bin Salman forced him out. Now, MBS is Saudi Arabia's crown prince, and Aljabri is in exile. Aljabri believes the crown prince wants him dead because of what he knows"
Tag Archives: John Kirby
HAARETZ U.S. Responds to Netanyahu: Golan Heights Are Not Part of Israel by Barak Ravid April 18, 2016 U.S. State Department spokesperson John Kirby stressed Monday night that the Obama administration does not consider the Golan Heights to be part … Continue reading
US State Department Spokesman John Kirby refused to let Arab reporter Said Arikat corral him into condemning slain Border Policewoman as ‘occupier’ [VIDEO]
ARUTZ SHEVA State Dept. spox loses patience with anti-Israel reporter by Gil Ronen February 4, 2016 State Department spokesman John Kirby refused on Wednesday to let Arab reporter Said Arikat maneuver him into condemning slain Border Policewoman Hadar Cohen as … Continue reading
Government claims 370 acres in West Bank. US Ambassador Dan Shapiro and US State Department Spokesman John Kirby issue harsh words
JERUSALEM POST Palestinians charge Israel with confiscating 371 acres in the Jordan Valley by Khaled Abu Toameh, Tovah Lazaroff January 20, 2016 Palestinians warned on Wednesday that Israel was confiscating 150 hectares [370 acres] of farmland in the Jordan Valley … Continue reading
OBSERVER The Obama Administration and the Anonymity of Jewish Death by Abraham H. Miller November 24, 2015 …I had not thought of the anonymity of death in years, perhaps decades, and then I read about the tragic, wanton murder of … Continue reading
WASHINGTON BEACON Ted Cruz Demands Kerry Resign Over Israel Criticism by Adam Kredo and Stephanie Wang October 15, 2015 Sen. Ted Cruz (R., Texas) is calling on Secretary of State John Kerry to resign over recent comments by senior Obama … Continue reading
WEEKLY STANDARD by Omri Ceren August 21, 2015 ….As the news cycle unfolded Thursday it became clear that the AP had the goods on the collapse to Iran. The AP restored the cut paragraphs and added a Washington angle. AP reporters started listing specific concessions confirmed by the document—and … Continue reading
CHICAGO SUN TIMES by Steve Huntley July 1, 2015 The Obama administration rarely misses an opportunity to take a swipe at Israel. This week President Barack Obama signed the fast track trade bill that includes admirable language rejecting the unjust … Continue reading