Most Clicked This Week
- Happy Passover. A musical greeting from the Israel Philharmonic
- Israeli company’s antiviral masks are headed to Hong Kong to combat deadly coronavirus
- The holiday diving resort in Sudan was a cover for "an extraordinary humanitarian mission rescuing thousands of beleaguered Ethiopian Jews stranded in refugee camps" [VIDEO]
- So how did Yasiel Puig, Cleveland Indians outfielder and a Cuba native, get involved with a Jewish organization?
- Medtronic CEO Yaron Yitzhari: 'The financial impact isn't what counts - the main thing is to save lives'
- "A bestselling and controversial book when first published in Lithuania, “Our People” has undermined many convenient truths that Lithuanians have told themselves about their nationalistic heroes"
- "Hebrew-language media reported that the virus patient was a man in his 30s from the ultra-Orthodox settlement of Beitar Illit, near Jerusalem"
- When it comes to the Middle East, former VP Biden has a history of endorsing woolly and reckless ideas"
Tag Archives: Yitzhak Rabin
It wasn’t until after Oslo, when “peace” broke out, that the bodies of murdered Israelis began piling up
GATESTONE The Grim Cost of the “Oslo War” by Guy Millière September 14, 2018 …Terror attacks against Israelis attacks during this “peace” grew even more bloody and more profuse, and soon were being perpetrated at a frantic pace. Some deliberately targeted … Continue reading
“Rabin, who detested the PLO chieftain, had deep misgivings about the Oslo deal, which had been engineered by Foreign Minister Shimon Peres”
BOSTON GLOBE The White House handshake that made everything worse by Jeff Jacoby September 5, 2018 Twenty-five years ago next week, on Sept. 13, 1993, the Israeli-Palestinian “peace process” was formally launched with the signing of the Oslo Accords at … Continue reading
“Former diplomat Itamar Rabinovich paints a dark ‘j’accuse’ against the Israeli right, leading up to and following Rabin assassination”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Netanyahu lambasted for incitement in insider’s Rabin biography by JP O’Malley March 19, 2017 …In 1976, Rabinovich recalls, Rabin had expressed his contempt for the hardcore settlers political movement. In an off-the-record interview, he called it a … Continue reading
Latest chapter in Israel bash-fest: “If you’re looking for a book riddled with errors written by a man whose assumptions are all wrong and who marinates in his own moral virtue,” look no further
WASHINGTON BEACON A Sloppy Hit on Israel by David Isaac August 20, 2016 Go to a library and toss a coin at the Israel shelf. You’re almost certain to bounce it off a title critical of the Jewish state. The … Continue reading
CAMERA BLOG PBS at War with Netanyahu and Israel by Alex Safian January 7, 2016 One thing that can be said about the PBS Frontline documentary Netanyahu at War is that despite many serious shortcomings, there are some positive aspects … Continue reading
i24News Netanyahu denies saying Rabin would have lost elections if he had lived January 6, 2016 Israel’s Prime Minister’s Office on Wednesday issued a total denial of the claims made by Martin Indyk in a PBS interview filmed in July … Continue reading
OBSERVER Let’s Stop Pretending Palestinians Want Peace by Jonathan Greenberg November 9, 2015 Last week, Israelis commemorated the 20th anniversary of the assassination of Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin. To most westerners, the prevailing wisdom is that Mr. Rabin’s murder by … Continue reading