Most Clicked This Week
- How can the Los Angeles Jewish Film Festival honor Ed Asner?
- Chelsea Clinton: "The last thing the left needs is the third iteration of a failed political dynasty"
- Trump's certification of the Iran Deal is a "placeholder during the review process" nothing more
- New Netflix series about Shin Bet agents in the West Bank begins streaming next month
- North Korea and EMP: "The image of an America gone dark, an America suddenly transported from an era of iPads to an era of horse and buggy travel is not science fiction but a very real possibility"
- “That convergence of concern between Israel, the Sunni Arab states and Trump administration creates the possibility for real coordination and cooperation between Israel and the Arab world"
- StandWithUs Call to Action [PETITION]
- "The black family survived centuries of slavery and generations of Jim Crow, but it has disintegrated in the wake of the liberals' expansion of the welfare state"
Tag Archives: Yitzhak Rabin
“Former diplomat Itamar Rabinovich paints a dark ‘j’accuse’ against the Israeli right, leading up to and following Rabin assassination”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Netanyahu lambasted for incitement in insider’s Rabin biography by JP O’Malley March 19, 2017 …In 1976, Rabinovich recalls, Rabin had expressed his contempt for the hardcore settlers political movement. In an off-the-record interview, he called it a … Continue reading
Latest chapter in Israel bash-fest: “If you’re looking for a book riddled with errors written by a man whose assumptions are all wrong and who marinates in his own moral virtue,” look no further
WASHINGTON BEACON A Sloppy Hit on Israel by David Isaac August 20, 2016 Go to a library and toss a coin at the Israel shelf. You’re almost certain to bounce it off a title critical of the Jewish state. The … Continue reading
CAMERA BLOG PBS at War with Netanyahu and Israel by Alex Safian January 7, 2016 One thing that can be said about the PBS Frontline documentary Netanyahu at War is that despite many serious shortcomings, there are some positive aspects … Continue reading
i24News Netanyahu denies saying Rabin would have lost elections if he had lived January 6, 2016 Israel’s Prime Minister’s Office on Wednesday issued a total denial of the claims made by Martin Indyk in a PBS interview filmed in July … Continue reading
OBSERVER Let’s Stop Pretending Palestinians Want Peace by Jonathan Greenberg November 9, 2015 Last week, Israelis commemorated the 20th anniversary of the assassination of Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin. To most westerners, the prevailing wisdom is that Mr. Rabin’s murder by … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL Palestinian State of Denial by Bret Stephens November 9, 2015 In the history of political clichés, has there ever been one quite so misjudged as the line—some version of which is attributed either to Israel’s martyred Prime … Continue reading