Most Clicked This Week
- Photos of 64 Fallen Israeli soldiers appear in Germany’s largest daily paper [CLICK TO VIEW]
- J Street signs letter -- along with JVP and CAIR -- accusing Mike Pompeo of being "hostile to diplomacy and having a “disqualifying record” of anti-Muslim statements"
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- Mandy Patinkin, known for his support of BDS, channels himself on "Homeland," spreading lies to tens of millions
- Eleven years ago, Dror Zicherman obeyed the IDF’s open-fire regulations and failed to shoot a terrorism suspect. His decision came at a very heavy price.
- Yom Ha'atzmaut 2018 "Show me another country that is thrilled and moved by its very existence" [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: Yitzhak Rabin
“Former diplomat Itamar Rabinovich paints a dark ‘j’accuse’ against the Israeli right, leading up to and following Rabin assassination”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Netanyahu lambasted for incitement in insider’s Rabin biography by JP O’Malley March 19, 2017 …In 1976, Rabinovich recalls, Rabin had expressed his contempt for the hardcore settlers political movement. In an off-the-record interview, he called it a … Continue reading
Latest chapter in Israel bash-fest: “If you’re looking for a book riddled with errors written by a man whose assumptions are all wrong and who marinates in his own moral virtue,” look no further
WASHINGTON BEACON A Sloppy Hit on Israel by David Isaac August 20, 2016 Go to a library and toss a coin at the Israel shelf. You’re almost certain to bounce it off a title critical of the Jewish state. The … Continue reading
CAMERA BLOG PBS at War with Netanyahu and Israel by Alex Safian January 7, 2016 One thing that can be said about the PBS Frontline documentary Netanyahu at War is that despite many serious shortcomings, there are some positive aspects … Continue reading
i24News Netanyahu denies saying Rabin would have lost elections if he had lived January 6, 2016 Israel’s Prime Minister’s Office on Wednesday issued a total denial of the claims made by Martin Indyk in a PBS interview filmed in July … Continue reading
OBSERVER Let’s Stop Pretending Palestinians Want Peace by Jonathan Greenberg November 9, 2015 Last week, Israelis commemorated the 20th anniversary of the assassination of Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin. To most westerners, the prevailing wisdom is that Mr. Rabin’s murder by … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL Palestinian State of Denial by Bret Stephens November 9, 2015 In the history of political clichés, has there ever been one quite so misjudged as the line—some version of which is attributed either to Israel’s martyred Prime … Continue reading