Most Clicked This Week
- #Chicago #SlutWalk announces #Zionists not welcome
- Deputy Foreign Minister Tzipi Hotovely to Arab MKs: You are thieves of history [VIDEO]
- #JakeTapper attacked by unhinged #LindaSarsour: The story behind the tweets
- Victims were "celebrating birth of a grandson when Palestinian terrorist entered their home and stabbed to death a father and his two adult children"
- BDS Fail "Schumer and Gillibrand aren't New York's first Democratic politicians who've embraced #TheResistance while simultaneously attacking #BDS activists" [VIDEO]
- "The combination of the Steele Dossier and the Trump Jr. trap refutes the narrative that Russia was helping the Trump campaign"
- "Unfortunately, many decent liberals have turned a blind eye to left-wing anti-Zionist agitation that is indistinguishable from anti-Semitism"
- Did a gay newspaper demote an LGBTQ writer for reporting the politically incorrect truth?
Tag Archives: Yitzhak Rabin
“Former diplomat Itamar Rabinovich paints a dark ‘j’accuse’ against the Israeli right, leading up to and following Rabin assassination”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Netanyahu lambasted for incitement in insider’s Rabin biography by JP O’Malley March 19, 2017 …In 1976, Rabinovich recalls, Rabin had expressed his contempt for the hardcore settlers political movement. In an off-the-record interview, he called it a … Continue reading
Latest chapter in Israel bash-fest: “If you’re looking for a book riddled with errors written by a man whose assumptions are all wrong and who marinates in his own moral virtue,” look no further
WASHINGTON BEACON A Sloppy Hit on Israel by David Isaac August 20, 2016 Go to a library and toss a coin at the Israel shelf. You’re almost certain to bounce it off a title critical of the Jewish state. The … Continue reading
CAMERA BLOG PBS at War with Netanyahu and Israel by Alex Safian January 7, 2016 One thing that can be said about the PBS Frontline documentary Netanyahu at War is that despite many serious shortcomings, there are some positive aspects … Continue reading
i24News Netanyahu denies saying Rabin would have lost elections if he had lived January 6, 2016 Israel’s Prime Minister’s Office on Wednesday issued a total denial of the claims made by Martin Indyk in a PBS interview filmed in July … Continue reading
OBSERVER Let’s Stop Pretending Palestinians Want Peace by Jonathan Greenberg November 9, 2015 Last week, Israelis commemorated the 20th anniversary of the assassination of Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin. To most westerners, the prevailing wisdom is that Mr. Rabin’s murder by … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL Palestinian State of Denial by Bret Stephens November 9, 2015 In the history of political clichés, has there ever been one quite so misjudged as the line—some version of which is attributed either to Israel’s martyred Prime … Continue reading