Most Clicked This Week
- JUF of Metro Chicago Celebrates Israel @ 70 [VIDEO]
- #NataliePortman's "initial reason for concern was the clashes in #Gaza"
- "An impressive new movie dramatizes the story behind the famous Supreme Court case about whether it is permissible for the government to condemn homes in order to promote private "economic development" [VIDEO]
- "In a first for the US, State Department erases references to 'Israeli occupation' in annual report. PA says 'US has sided with Israel'"
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- “Having Linda Sarsour and head of JVP at #NewSchool leading a panel on #antisemitism is like Oscar Meyer leading a panel on vegetarianism” [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: Syria
The Syria Strike: “Whatever the threats and criticisms that will surely follow, the world will be safer for it”
PJ MEDIA The Importance of Striking Syria’s Scientific Studies and Research Center by Claudia Rosett April 14, 2018 With air strikes on Syria’s chemical weapons facilities, carried out jointly with Britain and France, America has done the right thing. Leading … Continue reading
“Thwarted drone attack in February was first direct Iranian targeting of Israel; drone was sent from T-4 base in Syria, where 7 Iranians were killed in alleged devastating Israeli airstrike this week”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Iranian drone shot down in northern Israel in February was armed with explosives by Alexander Fulbright April 13, 2018 Israel revealed on Friday that an Iranian drone shot down in Israeli airspace in February after launching from … Continue reading
“Russia aside, it is clear that Israel is determined to continue undermining Iranian efforts to entrench itself militarily in Syria and transfer game-changing weapons to Hezbollah”
JNS.ORG Israel won’t tolerate an Iranian presence in Syria by Yaakov Amidror April 10, 2018 Russia’s decision to reveal that it was the Israeli Air Force that struck the T4 air base in Syria’s Homs province early Monday morning came as somewhat … Continue reading
“If we are to protect America’s interests and those of its Middle Eastern allies, we can’t cede the region to Iranian proxies”
NATIONAL REVIEW Why Leaving Syria Early Would Be a Disaster by Matthew RJ Brodsky April 4, 2018 The Trump administration’s confused messaging on Syria reflects a confused policy, in which strategy and objectives are not aligned to achieve an outcome … Continue reading
JNS IDF chief: 2007 reactor strike shows Israel will not tolerate threats to its existence by Israel Hayom March 21, 2018 The message from the strike on the Syrian nuclear reactor is clear: Israel will not tolerate existential threats, said … Continue reading
FOREIGN POLICY Trump Should Block Iran’s Air Corridor to Syria by Emanuele Ottolenghi March 2, 2018 …Tehran’s brazen provocation may have been surprising, yet is a natural extension of Iranian efforts to transform Syria into a forward base for aggression … Continue reading
“Sunni eyes are opening to the fact that Israel poses no threat, but that Shi’a Iran…aspires to dominate far beyond its borders”
JNS Syria is now ‘a Shi’a colony of Iran,’ Damascus-born professor tells Israeli conference by Yaakov Lappin February 28, 2018 After years of bloody warfare, Syria has become a “Shi’a colony of Iran,” a Syrian professor who lives in Germany … Continue reading