Most Clicked This Week
- Push to defund police created what some have called the “Minneapolis Effect”
- On Tuesday, the seventh day of the Hebrew month of Cheshvan, Israel celebrated Aliyah Day
- "The Islamic Republic is advancing both the enrichment and weaponization tracks needed to build a bomb"
- "BDS has made life worse for Palestinian Arabs, the very people they falsely claim to help"
- "Many of us liberal Jews are not awake to the hatred of our colleagues, students, professors, and thought leaders"
- "Traditionalists chafe at the contemporary-art approach to Holocaust commemoration being employed at Babyn Yar, a site of mass shootings in World War II. But it has brought visitors for an anniversary"
- “The AP's report on the discovery of a First Temple era toilet omits Jewish references, while a NY Times Rosh Hashanah recipe evokes 'Canaanites,' not Israelites”
- Gilad Erdan blasts co-founders of ice cream maker over Axios interview. "Demanding from Israel what is demanded from no other country is the definition of antisemitism"
Tag Archives: Syria
To get a sense of just how bad Russia’s sudden about face is for Israel, it’s important to remember what jolted Netanyahu into action six years ago
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) How Putin Understands the Lapid-Bennett Government by Caroline Glick July 31, 2021 Thursday it was reported that the IDF is planning to change its tactics in Syria and will base its operations against Iranian … Continue reading
“The Iranians didn’t realize that Biden is not Obama, and that in the end they will miscalculate and get hit”
ALGEMEINER Report: Israel ‘Very Pleased’ With US Strikes on Iranian Targets in Syria, Was Informed in Advance by Staff February 26, 2021 Israeli officials were “very pleased” with US airstrikes against Iran-backed militias in eastern Syria Thursday, and were informed by the … Continue reading
Israeli woman freed by Syria while Israel returned two shepherds to the Syria-controlled side of the Golan Heights
AL JAZEERA Israel and Syria conclude Russia-mediated prisoner swap February 19, 2021 Syria released an Israeli woman after Israel returned two shepherds to the Syrian-controlled side of the Golan Heights amid a Russian-mediated prisoner swap. The woman, who has not … Continue reading
11.5% of Syria’s population–more then 12 million people–have been killed or injured since their “Arab Spring”
EMET ONLINE A Look Back at the Arab Spring, Ten Years On by Sarah Stern December 31, 2020 It is hard to believe that next week will have been a decade since Mohamed Bouazizi, a Tunisian fruit vender, set himself … Continue reading
“The Zionist enemy launched an air raid from the direction of the occupied Golan Heights towards southern Damascus”
AL JAZEERA Syrian media: Israel attacks southern Damascus November 25, 2020 Syria’s military says Israeli warplanes have bombed locations south of the capital Damascus in the second such attack in a week. A Syrian state media report, quoting an unnamed … Continue reading
ASIA TIMES Donald Trump’s lonely victory in the Middle East by David P. Goldman September 17, 2020 …But Trump did not lean on Turkey. Nor did he leave the field open to Iran. On the contrary: He let Russia contain … Continue reading
Radical Islam: “The conflict former CIA Director James Woolsey once termed “the long war of the 21st century” remains precisely that”
THE HILL Nineteen years on, we face a resilient Islamist threat by Ilan Berman September 14, 2020 Last week marked the 19th anniversary of the terrorist attacks on New York and the Pentagon that ushered in what has come to … Continue reading
“Over the last several days Hezbollah supporters have put up hundreds of social media posts vowing revenge”
JERUSALEM POST How might Hezbollah retaliate against Israel? by Seth J. Frantzman July 23, 2020 Hezbollah has been prodded to respond to the death of one of its fighters in Syria in what it says was an Israeli airstrike this … Continue reading
“Amid increased reports of IDF strikes on Tehran-linked bases, security officials say Israel wants to make clear to Damascus that Iran is a burden, not an ally”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Defense officials: Iran pulling out of Syria as Israel pummels its forces there by Judah Ari Gross May 5, 2020 Iranian forces are pulling out of Syria and closing military bases there, Israeli defense officials said Tuesday, … Continue reading
The real story of Hanukah, not the one you hear at Sunday school: “the battle Judah Maccabee and his boys won was really a civil war against the Jews who turned away from their faith”
FORWARD ‘The Greeks Tried To Kill Us’ And Other Hanukkah Myths Debunked by Zach Epstein December 19, 2019 …The Hellenistic Jews were engaged in a battle of identity with the traditional Jews, and enlisted the help of the brutal King … Continue reading