Most Clicked This Week
- "After Nelson’s book, no one should be able to take the work of the BDS professors seriously, given their reliance on propagandistic lies"
- "Their billionaire descendants, who control Krispy Kreme, Stumptown and other brands, are grappling with the exposure of an unspeakable secret"
- Cory Booker translated: I'll meet with antisemites like Louis Farrakhan, who has called Jews “satanic” and compared them to “termites.” No red lines here.
- Chicago's own Louis Farrakhan is "quite possibly the most popular anti-Semite in America"
- Steven Salaita and the racist ghost of Edward Said
- The Israeli Left: Our country is wrong pretty much no matter what they do. Or as Philip Roth put it: “When It comes to defaming Jews, the Palestinians are pipsqueaks next to Ha’aretz”
- Palestinian child abuse caught on camera [VIDEOS]
- "The decision of six Arab states to attend the Bahrain conference despite the Palestinian boycott call shows that the Arabs have chosen to endorse a new direction – one that will leave the Palestinians to fend for themselves in a hell of their own making"
Tag Archives: Syria
“Hamas leaders are obsessed with gagging anyone who dares to call them out for their violent and despotic behavior” The international response: crickets
GATESTONE The Priorities of Palestinian Leaders by Khaled Abu Toameh June 7, 2019 …The latest [Palestinian] victim died under torture in a Syrian prison last week…His death brings to 606 the number of Palestinians who died under torture in Syrian … Continue reading
Syria: “The U.S. should do everything in its power to ensure Israel’s success in its growing confrontation with #Iran, which serves U.S. interests, and those of our other Sunni Arab allies”
WASHINGTON EXAMINER How the US can work with Israel in Syria without putting more boots on the ground by Michael Makovsky March 17, 2019 …For several years, Israel has waged a concerted and increasingly public campaign to deny Iran’s most … Continue reading
“According to local Syrian reports, Israeli tanks shelled a number of Assad regime positions in Quneitra”
i24NEWS Netanyahu confirms Israel artillery strikes in Quneitra, Syria February 11, 2019 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Tuesday confirmed Israeli artillery strikes on military positions in Quneitra, an area along the Golan Heights border, on Monday. “We are working every day against … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Syria’s UN envoy in veiled threat: We will attack Ben-Gurion Airport by Staff January 23, 2019 Syria’s Ambassador to the United Nations Bashar Jaafari warned Tuesday that his country would attack Ben-Gurion International Airport … Continue reading
JEWISH INSIDER Rep. Gottheimer urges Trump to recognize Israeli control of Golan by Jacob Kornbluh January 18, 2019 Rep. Josh Gottheimer (D-NJ) sent a letter to President Trump on Friday urging him to adopt a “comprehensive strategy” on the day after withdrawal … Continue reading
“On Sunday, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu confirmed reports that Syria airstrike was carried out by the Israeli Air Force on Friday, saying that Israel has carried out hundreds of attacks against Iranian and Hezbollah targets”
JERUSALEM POST Satellite Images Show Demolish Iranian Site by Anna Ahronheim January 15, 2019 New satellite images of an Iranian weapons storehouse at the Damascus International Airport showed the complete destruction of the site following Israeli airstrikes on Friday. Released … Continue reading
“Bolton reportedly told Netanyahu that the U.S. Syria withdrawal, rather than a time-sensitive pullout, would be contingent on the neutralization of the threat of ISIS in the country”
JNS Bolton visits Netanyahu, Western Wall tunnels with Israeli officials to ire of PA by Malkah Fleisher January 7, 2019 After a visit to the Western Wall and its tunnels on Sunday, U.S. National Security Adviser John Bolton met with … Continue reading