Most Clicked This Week
- JFK Airport ambush on Birthright participants to deliver IfNotNow's "simplistic narrative that Israel is wholly responsible for anything bad that happens to the Palestinians"
- Pride for some, but not all--Chicago Dyke March attendees purity test: “You cannot be Zionist and believe in a Palestinian state, Zionism is inherently racism.”
- Using children to further political goals: US media take a leaf right out of the Palestinian book
- EVENT CAMERA presents Michael Doran in Highland Park
- Moe Berg: “The Catcher Was a Spy” is "a dutiful laundry list of a biopic, ticking off boxes in Berg’s career — brainiac, athlete, loner, secular Jew, secret agent"
- Jews who recite Kaddish for genocidal Jew-killers: Are they "low information" or do they just hate Israel?[VIDEO]
- The courageous Mosul Iraq journalist-blogger who kept his eye on the Islamic State, from the inside
- Krauthammer: “What began as an experiment has become the very heart of the Jewish people – its cultural, spiritual, and psychological center, soon to become its demographic center as well. Israel is the hinge"
Tag Archives: Syria
“The old canard that American backing for Israel alienated prospective allies in the Arab world has disappeared, now that the Sunni Arab states find themselves in a de facto alliance with Israel against Shi’ite Iran”
PJ MEDIA Israel Shows What Alliances Are For by David P Goldman June 7, 2018 …Israel has substantially reduced Iran’s military capacity in Syria, for example, and has done so without provoking a confrontation with Russia…The optimal way to deal … Continue reading
“Obama and his advisers, now seeking to shape his legacy, say they are proud they ditched the ‘Washington playbook’ and decided to stay out of the Sunni-Shia conflict in the Middle East. Only they didn’t. They intervened on behalf of Iran”
TABLET MAG America’s Cash-for-Genocide Program in Syria by Lee Smith June 6, 2018 …As The Atlantic excerpt makes clear, [Ben] Rhodes’ job is to whitewash the [Obama] White House’s role in the most devastating humanitarian catastrophe [Syria] of the 21st century. And … Continue reading
DAILY MAIL Israel and Iran ‘hold negotiations over Syria in adjacent hotel rooms with a mediator passing messages between them’ by George Martin May 28, 2018 Israel and Iran have reportedly held a secret meeting to discuss the deteriorating situation … Continue reading
“Congress set to consider proposal to recognize Israeli sovereignty over Golan Heights, ending decades of refusal to accept 1981 annexation”
ARUTZ SHEVA Will US recognize Israeli sovereignty over Golan Heights? by David Rosenberg May 18, 2018 The US may for the first time recognize Israeli sovereignty over an area secured by Israel during the 1967 Six Day War, ending a … Continue reading
“IDF warns Syrian military not to interfere as it pummels Iranian targets in largest direct exchange between Jerusalem, Tehran”
TIMES OF ISRAEL After Iranian barrage, Israel launches massive counterattack in Syria by Judah Ari Gross May 10, 2018 Some 20 rockets were fired at Israeli military bases by Iranian forces from southern Syria just after midnight on Thursday, sparking … Continue reading
“UNRWA said that of estimated 438,000 Palestine refugees remaining inside Syria, more than 95% need humanitarian assistance”
GATESTONE 220 Airstrikes on Palestinians; World Yawns by Khaled Abu Toameh April 26, 2018 Dropping barrels of dynamite on houses and hospitals in a Palestinian refugee camp is apparently of no interest to those who pretend to champion Palestinians around … Continue reading
The Syria Strike: “Whatever the threats and criticisms that will surely follow, the world will be safer for it”
PJ MEDIA The Importance of Striking Syria’s Scientific Studies and Research Center by Claudia Rosett April 14, 2018 With air strikes on Syria’s chemical weapons facilities, carried out jointly with Britain and France, America has done the right thing. Leading … Continue reading