Most Clicked This Week
- #BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting "the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him"
- As Notre Dame burns...."church doors across Europe smeared with Islamic expressions like 'Allahu Akbar'"
- Israel’s election: “The two Jewish parties that dared to talk openly about peace with the Palestinians captured just 10 seats in the 120-seat parliament”
- US publishes first map showing Golan as Israeli territory
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters for his support of BDS and efforts to intimidate Bon Jovi
- "Poland’s ambassador to the UK says culture, history and science offer plenty of reasons for Jews to rediscover his country"
- "Daniel Pearl’s father, Prof. Judea Pearl, said, “I welcome any steps toward exposing and bringing to justice those horrendous murderers”"
- The term “#Nakba” was first referenced in George Antonius’s influential 1938 book “The Arab Awakening” and had nothing to do with Israel; it referred to the “post-WWI creation of the modern Middle East”
Tag Archives: Syria
Syria: “The U.S. should do everything in its power to ensure Israel’s success in its growing confrontation with #Iran, which serves U.S. interests, and those of our other Sunni Arab allies”
WASHINGTON EXAMINER How the US can work with Israel in Syria without putting more boots on the ground by Michael Makovsky March 17, 2019 …For several years, Israel has waged a concerted and increasingly public campaign to deny Iran’s most … Continue reading
“According to local Syrian reports, Israeli tanks shelled a number of Assad regime positions in Quneitra”
i24NEWS Netanyahu confirms Israel artillery strikes in Quneitra, Syria February 11, 2019 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Tuesday confirmed Israeli artillery strikes on military positions in Quneitra, an area along the Golan Heights border, on Monday. “We are working every day against … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Syria’s UN envoy in veiled threat: We will attack Ben-Gurion Airport by Staff January 23, 2019 Syria’s Ambassador to the United Nations Bashar Jaafari warned Tuesday that his country would attack Ben-Gurion International Airport … Continue reading
JEWISH INSIDER Rep. Gottheimer urges Trump to recognize Israeli control of Golan by Jacob Kornbluh January 18, 2019 Rep. Josh Gottheimer (D-NJ) sent a letter to President Trump on Friday urging him to adopt a “comprehensive strategy” on the day after withdrawal … Continue reading
“On Sunday, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu confirmed reports that Syria airstrike was carried out by the Israeli Air Force on Friday, saying that Israel has carried out hundreds of attacks against Iranian and Hezbollah targets”
JERUSALEM POST Satellite Images Show Demolish Iranian Site by Anna Ahronheim January 15, 2019 New satellite images of an Iranian weapons storehouse at the Damascus International Airport showed the complete destruction of the site following Israeli airstrikes on Friday. Released … Continue reading
“Bolton reportedly told Netanyahu that the U.S. Syria withdrawal, rather than a time-sensitive pullout, would be contingent on the neutralization of the threat of ISIS in the country”
JNS Bolton visits Netanyahu, Western Wall tunnels with Israeli officials to ire of PA by Malkah Fleisher January 7, 2019 After a visit to the Western Wall and its tunnels on Sunday, U.S. National Security Adviser John Bolton met with … Continue reading
“Israel seeking $35 billion dollars in compensation for lost Jewish assets from Tunisia, and $15 billion dollars from Libya”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Israel said set to seek $250b compensation for Jews forced out of Arab countries by Staff January 5, 2019 Israel is preparing to demand compensation totaling a reported $250 billion from seven Arab countries and Iran for … Continue reading