Most Clicked This Week
- "Committee overseeing Ken Marcus nomination ambivalent to anti-Israel groups attacking Trump nominee"
- Classified State Department report could bust myth that millions of refugees need UNRWA
- When calls are made to unite to combat global Islamic terrorism, as in the aftermath of the Paris massacres, Israel, which is on the front lines of the battle, is simply ignored
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- EVENT: Caroline Glick in Chicago
- #IranDeal Obama administration"in its sycophantic zeal to curry favor with the mullahs" sabotaged assassination plot
- Abbas called Israel a "colonialist project that has nothing to do with Jews"
- "Trump to pick David Schenker, former Rumsfeld adviser and director of pro-Israel think tank to serve as top US diplomat to the Middle East"
Tag Archives: Syria
WASHINGTON TIMES The battle for the lands of the caliphate by Clifford D. May November 22, 2017 Soon after taking office, President Trump ordered his national security advisers to provide “a complete strategic review of our policy toward the rogue regime in Iran.” … Continue reading
“Putin, Rouhani and Erdogan are right that, as of now, they are the victors in Syria. But let us not empower them by believing them invincible”
JERUSALEM POST Portents of Quagmires in Syria by Caroline B. Glick November 23, 2017 …Russia’s alliance with Iran and Turkey is predicated on Russia remaining in Syria – come what may. And what is coming is not likely to be pretty. … Continue reading
“The fact that Israel has repeatedly taken action to protect the Syrian Druze says a lot about the true state of anti-Arab “racism” in the country”
COMMENTARY Why Israel Threatened Military Action to Save an Enemy by Evelyn Gordon November 7, 2017 Many people nowadays accuse Israel of being a racist state that considers its Arab minority second-class citizens. I wonder, then, how they explain what … Continue reading
“16 years after 9/11, Israel remains America’s most reliable and effective ally in what used to be called the War on Terror”
COMMENTARY Israel Rescues the Middle East, Again by Sohrab Ahmari September 11, 2017 …The Arab world continues to radiate danger and instability; wide swaths of the Middle East and Africa are ungoverned; vicious new Islamist outfits have eclipsed al-Qaeda; the … Continue reading
“Shame on the US Holocaust Memorial Museum,” said Leon Wieseltier, the literary critic and fellow at the Brookings Institution, who slammed the Museum for “releasing an allegedly scientific study that justifies bystanderism”
NY POST EDITORIAL BOARD Playing politics with the Holocaust Museum Editorial Board September 9, 2017 What will it take to keep the United States Holocaust Museum free of political interference and manipulation? The problem first popped up soon after its … Continue reading
NEW YORK POST Israel just showed what a ‘red line’ is really supposed to mean by Benny Avni September 7, 2017 A red line’s a red line. That was Israel’s message Wednesday, when it struck a major Syrian arms facility … Continue reading
1994 #AMIAbombing: More evidence Nisman was murdered, more details on Argentina-Iran conspiracy to cover up Iran’s role
BREITBART Argentina Finds Veterinary Drug in Blood of Prosecutor Shot Dead amid Iran Probe by Frances Martel August 21, 2017 The Argentine newspaper Clarín revealed Friday that investigators had found a bizarre drug cocktail of the tranquilizers clonazepam and ketamine in the blood of … Continue reading