Most Clicked This Week
- Medtronic CEO Yaron Yitzhari: 'The financial impact isn't what counts - the main thing is to save lives'
- Netflix series #Unorthodox doesn't "accurately capture the soul of the Hasidic community"
- "About 12% of Israel’s population are Haredim, often referred to as “ultra-orthodox,” an expression which they strongly dislike"
- "The rise of anti-Semitism in the U.S. exposes the distressing fact that the American Jewish community lacks both a unified leadership and a singular voice with which it can respond appropriately"
- "In what Freud might have analyzed as a classic case of the narcissistic wound run amok, the Never Netanyahus fell victim to a kind of collective insanity rooted in their own sense of virtuous entitlement"
- "Despite his very critical condition, Neumann’s family was holding out hope that he would emerge from his coma"
- Israeli mothers try to shake an indifferent world; EMET Campaign to lobby White House on kidnapping
- "The sheer amount of interaction that religious Jews have with their communities made Orthodox Jewish communities Ground Zero for the coronavirus"
Tag Archives: Syria
The real story of Hanukah, not the one you hear at Sunday school: “the battle Judah Maccabee and his boys won was really a civil war against the Jews who turned away from their faith”
FORWARD ‘The Greeks Tried To Kill Us’ And Other Hanukkah Myths Debunked by Zach Epstein December 19, 2019 …The Hellenistic Jews were engaged in a battle of identity with the traditional Jews, and enlisted the help of the brutal King … Continue reading
IDF “pursuing active campaign of removing threats as it detects them, relying on intelligence and precision firepower to deal with ongoing Iranian challenges from Syria”
JNS By striking in Syria, Israel sends clear message to Iran that it will not be deterred by Yaakov Lappin November 20, 2019 Israel launched a broad wave of precision airstrikes early on Wednesday morning, hitting dozens of Iranian and … Continue reading
“Inconveniently, Michael Doran has proven to be right on very big questions on which nearly everyone else in Washington turned out to be wrong”
TABLET MAG If Michael Doran were on Wall Street, he’d be a billionaire by Liel Leibovitz October 30, 2019 …While Americans fondly speak of “the Kurds,” Doran insisted, there was in fact no such unified entity: The Kurds in Iraq … Continue reading
GATESTONE Why Hamas Supports Erdogan’s War by Khaled Abu Toameh October 22, 2019 Hamas, the Muslim Brotherhood-affiliated terror group ruling the Gaza Strip since 2007, is the only Palestinian party that has come out in support of Turkish President Recep … Continue reading
Pompeo: “No one should interpret the withdrawal of US troops from Syria as a sign that America is no longer committed to its strategy to stop Iranian aggression and efforts to obtain a nuclear capability”
JERUSALEM POST Pompeo to ‘Post’: Israel has right to act in Syria, U.S. will stop Iran by Yaakov Katz October 18, 2019 Despite the withdrawal of US troops from Syria, Israel retains operational freedom to defend itself and America remains … Continue reading
Trump “doesn’t deserve criticism for wanting U.S. forces out of Syria — such promises paved his way to becoming president in the first place”
JEWISH JOURNAL We Are Not All Kurds by Shmuel Rosner October 16, 2019 ..President Donald Trump deserves all the criticism he is getting — and then some — for ordering the withdrawal of U.S. troops from Syria and allowing Turkey … Continue reading
WASHINGTON TIMES How not to end endless wars by Clifford D. May October 16, 2019 Whatever might be said about Donald Trump, I always figured him for a savvy New Yorker who knew a good deal when he saw one. … Continue reading