Most Clicked This Week
- Whitewashed: "this isn’t Corbyn’s party...we will play our role in combating antisemitism until we wipe it out of our party" [VIDEO]
- "As Trump administration conducts routine review of its Iran policy, senior officials are hinting that they're open to toppling the country's clerical regime"
- "Jewish leftists like Peter Beinart don’t get to decide who is a good Jew and who is not"
- "To prevent the death of his men, Roi Klein Z"L jumped on the grenade, and was the only one killed...As he leaped, Klein shouted “Shema Yisrael”
- Winnetka rocked by New Trier efforts to train future Social Justice Warriors
- Eilat hit with missiles from Islamic State group [VIDEO]
- The Palestinian Emirates Solution: "Arabs over the last century have without exception opposed the two-state solution, whether proposed by the British, the United Nations or the United States"
- Jewish Voice for Peace is "an anti-Semitic hate group that is neither Jewish nor for peace, but obsessed with destroying Israel and hating Jews" [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: Syria
“A new German government report revealed 40% of the German public hold a modern antisemitic view: the hatred of Israel”
JERUSALEM POST German study: Over 50% of Muslim refugees hold antisemitic views by Benjamin Weinthal June 5, 2017 More than half the asylum seekers in Bavaria subscribe to classic antisemitic views about Jewish power, according to a poll released last … Continue reading
DUH “For the U.N. to allow Syria’s Assad regime to influence its focus on health conditions is absurd”
UN WATCH U.N.’s WHO hides positive report on Israel, adopts Syrian-backed censure May 26, 2017 The U.N.’s World Health Organization “decided to hide a positive report on Israel from the public eye” under pressure from Syria’s Assad regime, according to Israel’s … Continue reading
“Steve Mnuchin tells lawmakers admin is reviewing licenses given to airplane manufacturers to sell to Islamic Republic”
TIMES OF ISRAEL US looking into upping sanctions on Iran, Treasury head says by Staff May 25, 2017 US Treasury chief Steve Mnuchin said the Trump administration was exploring ways to increase financial pressure on Iran, Syria and North Korea … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST How Iran enables Syria’s chemical warfare against civilians by Benjamin Weinthal April 17, 2017 The 59 Tomahawk missiles the US fired at the Shayrat Air Base served to punish dictator Bashar Assad for his use of chemical weapons … Continue reading
Trump + Syria: “Majestic pronouncements and utopian speechifying impress global elites and the international media, but they mean nothing to rogue nations.”
REAL CLEAR POLITICS Ancient Laws, Modern Wars by Victor Davis Hanson April 7, 2017 10:26 am The most dangerous moments in foreign affairs often come after a major power seeks to reassert its lost deterrence. The United States may be … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST ‘Syrian Missile Intercepted by Israel on Friday had 200KG Warhead by Anna Ahronheim March 20, 2017 The ballistic mi sssile fired by Syria last week posed a direct threat to Israel and its citizens, Brig.-Gen. Zvika Haimovich, commander … Continue reading
“The minimum Netanyahu will ask of Putin…is that Israel be permitted to maintain its freedom of action in Syrian territory — “meaning strikes…and the surveillance monitoring of Hezbollah and developments on the ground in Syria”
ALGEMEINER Ahead of Putin-Netanyahu Meeting, Expert Says Israel Needs to Be Integral Part of International Talks on Syria’s Future to Try to Prevent Establishment of ‘Hezbollah-stan’ on Golan Border by Barney Breen-Portnoy March 6, 2017 At their upcoming meeting in … Continue reading