Most Clicked This Week
- "While asserting he’s never heard of Proud Boys, US president again says group should ‘just stand by,’ adding ‘let law enforcement do the work’; also denounces white supremacists"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- “If religion is opium, Marxism is crystal meth”
- Congresswoman Betty McCollum works on legislation with a group linked to terror
- “The PLO era officially began at the White House on Sept. 13, 1993. It officially ended at the White House on Sept. 15, 2020. It is time for Israel, the US and the rest of the world to recognize this truth and act accordingly”
Tag Archives: Syria
ASIA TIMES Donald Trump’s lonely victory in the Middle East by David P. Goldman September 17, 2020 …But Trump did not lean on Turkey. Nor did he leave the field open to Iran. On the contrary: He let Russia contain … Continue reading
Radical Islam: “The conflict former CIA Director James Woolsey once termed “the long war of the 21st century” remains precisely that”
THE HILL Nineteen years on, we face a resilient Islamist threat by Ilan Berman September 14, 2020 Last week marked the 19th anniversary of the terrorist attacks on New York and the Pentagon that ushered in what has come to … Continue reading
“Over the last several days Hezbollah supporters have put up hundreds of social media posts vowing revenge”
JERUSALEM POST How might Hezbollah retaliate against Israel? by Seth J. Frantzman July 23, 2020 Hezbollah has been prodded to respond to the death of one of its fighters in Syria in what it says was an Israeli airstrike this … Continue reading
“Amid increased reports of IDF strikes on Tehran-linked bases, security officials say Israel wants to make clear to Damascus that Iran is a burden, not an ally”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Defense officials: Iran pulling out of Syria as Israel pummels its forces there by Judah Ari Gross May 5, 2020 Iranian forces are pulling out of Syria and closing military bases there, Israeli defense officials said Tuesday, … Continue reading
The real story of Hanukah, not the one you hear at Sunday school: “the battle Judah Maccabee and his boys won was really a civil war against the Jews who turned away from their faith”
FORWARD ‘The Greeks Tried To Kill Us’ And Other Hanukkah Myths Debunked by Zach Epstein December 19, 2019 …The Hellenistic Jews were engaged in a battle of identity with the traditional Jews, and enlisted the help of the brutal King … Continue reading
IDF “pursuing active campaign of removing threats as it detects them, relying on intelligence and precision firepower to deal with ongoing Iranian challenges from Syria”
JNS By striking in Syria, Israel sends clear message to Iran that it will not be deterred by Yaakov Lappin November 20, 2019 Israel launched a broad wave of precision airstrikes early on Wednesday morning, hitting dozens of Iranian and … Continue reading
“Inconveniently, Michael Doran has proven to be right on very big questions on which nearly everyone else in Washington turned out to be wrong”
TABLET MAG If Michael Doran were on Wall Street, he’d be a billionaire by Liel Leibovitz October 30, 2019 …While Americans fondly speak of “the Kurds,” Doran insisted, there was in fact no such unified entity: The Kurds in Iraq … Continue reading
GATESTONE Why Hamas Supports Erdogan’s War by Khaled Abu Toameh October 22, 2019 Hamas, the Muslim Brotherhood-affiliated terror group ruling the Gaza Strip since 2007, is the only Palestinian party that has come out in support of Turkish President Recep … Continue reading
Pompeo: “No one should interpret the withdrawal of US troops from Syria as a sign that America is no longer committed to its strategy to stop Iranian aggression and efforts to obtain a nuclear capability”
JERUSALEM POST Pompeo to ‘Post’: Israel has right to act in Syria, U.S. will stop Iran by Yaakov Katz October 18, 2019 Despite the withdrawal of US troops from Syria, Israel retains operational freedom to defend itself and America remains … Continue reading
Trump “doesn’t deserve criticism for wanting U.S. forces out of Syria — such promises paved his way to becoming president in the first place”
JEWISH JOURNAL We Are Not All Kurds by Shmuel Rosner October 16, 2019 ..President Donald Trump deserves all the criticism he is getting — and then some — for ordering the withdrawal of U.S. troops from Syria and allowing Turkey … Continue reading