Most Clicked This Week
- “The first July 4 parade since 2019 promised a return to normalcy. Instead, it began a surreal, traumatizing ordeal”
- Ben & Jerry's resumes battle against Israel's West Bank presence
- “Jew-hatred has infected CUNY at every level"
- Sheffey: AIPAC shouldn't have opposed #IranDeal, they've become too Republican
- Can you be "Pro-Israel" yet not agree with most Israelis ?
Tag Archives: Politics
COMMENTARY by Peter Wehner June 25, 2014 Writing in the American Interest, the scholar Walter Russell Mead–who voted for Barack Obama in 2008–offered a withering assessment of the Obama foreign policy, saying few in the mainstream press seem interested in tracing the full … Continue reading