Most Clicked This Week
- Los Angeles attackers were chanting ‘Death to Jews’ and ‘Free Palestine’
- "Pro-Israel Democratic members introduce Iron Dome funding in a standalone bill on Thursday"
- Unprecedented event in Erbil features Sunni and Shiite leaders and activists demanding that Baghdad join Abraham Accords; Lapid: Event in Iraq is a ‘source of hope and optimism’
- Democrat-sponsored bill "would make it US policy to view "the West Bank, including east Jerusalem, and Gaza, are occupied territories"
- Minutes before the vote closed, Ms. Ocasio-Cortez tearfully huddled with her allies before switching her vote to ‘present’
- “Islamism, also called Political Islam or Radical Islam, is about subjugation and it comes in two forms: Physical terror and Cultural terror”
- Democracy dies in darkness when Dems suppress news: Politico confirms the NY Post story the Bidens never denied
- "At least 33 countries boycotted the Durban commemoration, including the United States, Britain, Canada, France, and Australia"
Tag Archives: Obamacare
“It’s remarkable that a party with the White House and healthy majorities in Congress is badly struggling to get any legislation passed”
NATIONAL JOURNAL Why Republicans Are Losing the Health Care Fight by Josh Kraushaar June 30, 2017 …One major flaw with the politics of Obamacare was that it created winners and losers, redistributing health care benefits to those who had been … Continue reading
Iran knew who it was dealing with, and the American desperation to get #IranDeal signed. They found the sucker at the table immediately.
ISRAEL HAYOM The worm turns on Iran by Richard Baehr February 23, 2016 U.S. President Barack Obama has proudly declared that the Iran nuclear deal was the signature achievement of his second term in office, and his key foreign policy … Continue reading
CLICK FOR VIDEO Can’t keep up with all the videos? Here is the ultimate compilation.
AMERICAN THINKER by Clarice Feldman November 16, 2014 As the story broke bit by bit over the internet — one angry citizen’s (Rich Weinstein) research established that MIT Professor Jonathan Gruber, a major architect and salesman for ObamaCare, boasted in … Continue reading
AMERICAN THINKER by Ed Lasky November 5, 2014 The failure of some presidencies can be encapsulated in a phrase. Richard Nixon’s “I am not a crook” was one of them. Barack Obama provided us with another when he threatened a … Continue reading
THE ATLANTIC by Philip K. Howard September 22, 2014 A decades-long obsession with writing excessively detailed laws had made it impossible for real people to get anything done. The Veterans Affairs scandal of falsified waiting lists is the latest of … Continue reading