Most Clicked This Week
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- "Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett thanks President Joe Biden for his recent support for Israel during the Gaza war"
- Hamas: Ilhan Omar has offended us
- "The easiest way to figure out which side is telling the truth would be to read the coalition agreements signed by the parties set to join the Lapid-Bennett government"
- Projection 101: America and Israel are being accused of imperialism and colonialism by medieval Islamic imperialists and colonialists
- BLM cofounder who called for Israel's destruction to be UCLA keynote speaker
- "The incidents in Iran lead to questions about whether Israel has overseen a wide-ranging campaign of attacks and sabotage against Iran"
- Scientific American article writers "are mostly young, Palestinian BDS activists who are clearly far more passionately involved in anti-Israel incitement than in promoting good healthcare and medicine"
Tag Archives: Obamacare
“It’s remarkable that a party with the White House and healthy majorities in Congress is badly struggling to get any legislation passed”
NATIONAL JOURNAL Why Republicans Are Losing the Health Care Fight by Josh Kraushaar June 30, 2017 …One major flaw with the politics of Obamacare was that it created winners and losers, redistributing health care benefits to those who had been … Continue reading
Iran knew who it was dealing with, and the American desperation to get #IranDeal signed. They found the sucker at the table immediately.
ISRAEL HAYOM The worm turns on Iran by Richard Baehr February 23, 2016 U.S. President Barack Obama has proudly declared that the Iran nuclear deal was the signature achievement of his second term in office, and his key foreign policy … Continue reading
CLICK FOR VIDEO Can’t keep up with all the videos? Here is the ultimate compilation.
AMERICAN THINKER by Clarice Feldman November 16, 2014 As the story broke bit by bit over the internet — one angry citizen’s (Rich Weinstein) research established that MIT Professor Jonathan Gruber, a major architect and salesman for ObamaCare, boasted in … Continue reading
AMERICAN THINKER by Ed Lasky November 5, 2014 The failure of some presidencies can be encapsulated in a phrase. Richard Nixon’s “I am not a crook” was one of them. Barack Obama provided us with another when he threatened a … Continue reading
THE ATLANTIC by Philip K. Howard September 22, 2014 A decades-long obsession with writing excessively detailed laws had made it impossible for real people to get anything done. The Veterans Affairs scandal of falsified waiting lists is the latest of … Continue reading