Most Clicked This Week
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- Founder Gavin McInnes made video titled ’10 things I hate about the Jews,’ and complained that Jewish people have a ‘whiny paranoid fear of Nazis’
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- “If religion is opium, Marxism is crystal meth”
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- "AOC’s snub of Rabin event means more than just hurt feelings at Peace Now. The star of “The Squad” is sending a message to pro-Israel Democrats: The party’s over"
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- Never Apologize to the Mob
Tag Archives: Eitam Henkin
OBSERVER The Obama Administration and the Anonymity of Jewish Death by Abraham H. Miller November 24, 2015 …I had not thought of the anonymity of death in years, perhaps decades, and then I read about the tragic, wanton murder of … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER A Personal Memory of Eitam Henkin, and a Warning for the World by Pini Dunner October 13, 2015 …But what sickens me more is the reaction of the world, and particularly the left-leaning Jewish world. There is a quote … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL PM blames Palestinian incitement for terror attack; IDF hunts killers by Judah Ari Gross, Raphael Ahren and TOI Staff October 2, 2015 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Thursday blamed Palestinian incitement for a deadly shooting attack that … Continue reading