Most Clicked This Week
- Chag Sameach. A musical greeting from the Israel Philharmonic
- Israeli company’s antiviral masks are headed to Hong Kong to combat deadly coronavirus
- When it comes to the Middle East, former VP Biden has a history of endorsing woolly and reckless ideas"
- Julius Streicher would be proud: New York Times channels Der Stürmer with antisemitic Netanyahu cartoon
- "With families confined at home, country belts out Four Questions, traditionally sung by youngest member of household, asking ‘Why is this night different from every other night?"
- Medtronic CEO Yaron Yitzhari: 'The financial impact isn't what counts - the main thing is to save lives'
- "A bestselling and controversial book when first published in Lithuania, “Our People” has undermined many convenient truths that Lithuanians have told themselves about their nationalistic heroes"
- So how did Yasiel Puig, Cleveland Indians outfielder and a Cuba native, get involved with a Jewish organization?
Tag Archives: civil rights laws
WASHINGTON POST by Eugene Kontorovich October 17, 2014 In early November, the American Studies Association will be having its annual meeting at the Westin Bonaventure Hotel in Los Angeles. Per the ASA’s recently adopted policy, Israeli academics will be subject … Continue reading