Most Clicked This Week
- Al Jazeera notifies AIPAC, the Israel Project, Zionist Organization of America and the Algemeiner “you will likely be featured in an upcoming documentary “concerning the role of pro-Israel advocacy groups in the United States”
- 16 Things I learned in Israel this week
- "Journalist Zvi Yehezkeli feared for his life, tells The Jerusalem Post his biggest revelations on the Muslim Brotherhood were in the US"
- #Obama’s #IranDeal cash billions “served as a slush fund for weapons, terror, and oppression, and to further line the pockets of corrupt regime leaders”
- The Top 10 Living Jewish Women Role Models
- "They sit by the rivers of the Hudson, East, and Potomac [and Lake Michigan], and weep over the return of Jews to the Temple Mount and bemoan the splendor of a united Jerusalem"
- Trump interviewed in Israel Hayom, modulating Israel campaign messages
- "But for us settlers, the truth is clear: The two-state solution was misconceived, and will never come to pass, because Judea and Samaria belong to the Jewish people"
Tag Archives: Emmanuel Macron
“The overall objective of President Macron’s plan is to ensure that French law takes precedence over Islamic law for Muslims living in the country”
GATESTONE Macron Vows to Reform Islam in France by Soeren Kern February 13, 2018 French President Emmanuel Macron, in a declared effort to “fight fundamentalism” and “preserve national cohesion,” has promised to “lay the groundwork for the entire reorganization of … Continue reading
“Emmanuel Macron has warned the world needs to crack down on Iran’s nuclear ambitions amid fears Tehran could follow in North Korea’s footsteps”
EXPRESS Is Iran the next North Korea? Macron warns world needs to stop Tehran’s nuclear ambitions by Romina Mcguinness September 21, 2017 The French President said the Iran nuclear deal “was not enough” in light of Tehran’s increased influence in … Continue reading
THE JC Sarah Halimi: Beaten, tortured and killed — yet France turned a blind eye by Michel Gurfinkiel August 24, 2017 Almost five months ago, on April 4, a 65-year-old Orthodox Jewish woman called Lucette Attal-Halimi and known by her … Continue reading
#Macron “Unprecedented statement from French leader as he hosts Netanyahu at Paris event marking 75 years since 13,152 French Jews were deported to Auschwitz”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Macron denounces anti-Zionism as a new form of anti-Semitism by Raphael Ahren July 16, 2017 French president Emmanuel Macron on Sunday condemned anti-Zionism as a new form of anti-Semitism, in what observers said was an unprecedented statement … Continue reading