Most Clicked This Week
- "Groups targeting the only legislation that guarantees Jews a safe haven want to render them once again vulnerable and at the mercy of their host countries"
- Manhattan's Heschel School was asking fourth-graders "If they were transgender, what would their pronoun be?"
- "He’s served as a combat pilot in the Israeli Air Force, launched a successful venture capital firm, and co-founded the Ramon Foundation - meet Eytan Stibbe, Israel’s humble hero"
- Creative artist, photographer and filmmaker Eitan Asaraf produces a spectacular new film spotlighting the Holy City
- Endorsed by both Bill Maher and Ben Shapiro, the book "seeks to stop left-leaning people from being used by voices who want to dismantle the most misunderstood country on Earth"
- "Tensions have risen throughout Israel during Ramadan over the potential eviction of Palestinians from homes in Jerusalem's Sheikh Jarrah neighborhood"
- Media reporting on hate crimes against Jews: "One major media outlet, however, stood out as an exception, even though it is New York-based"
- Calls for #LizCheney to be removed from No. 3 leadership position began early this year, culminating in a failed attempt to remove her through a secret ballot vote in February"
Tag Archives: World Jewish Congress
World Jewish Congress decision to honor German Chancellor Merkel with prestigious Theodor Herzl Award for Zionism “has sparked anger and bewilderment among Jewish leaders in US and Europe”
GATESTONE Does Angela Merkel Deserve a Prize for Zionism? by Soeren Kern October 19, 2019 …Critics say that Merkel, because her domestic and foreign policies have in recent years made the world less safe for Jews, is uniquely undeserving of … Continue reading
World Jewish Congress condemns Rashida Tlaib for condemning Bill Maher for condemning BDS for condemning Israel
THE HILL World Jewish Congress condemns Tlaib for suggesting boycott of Bill Maher’s show by Owen Daugherty August 18, 2019 The World Jewish Congress (WJC) on Sunday responded to Rep. Rashida Tlaib’s (D-Mich.) suggestion to boycott comedian Bill Maher’s HBO … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST WJC calls on Congress to make Holocaust education mandatory in U.S. schools by Ilanit Chernick July 7, 2019 The World Jewish Congress has called on the United States Congress to ensure that Holocaust education will be mandatory in … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Police question Jewsh leader Lauder as part of PM probe by Staff October 4, 2016 Police called in World Jewish Congress President Ron Lauder for questioning as part of an investigation into Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Friday … Continue reading
Plus ça change, Plus c’est la même chose ALGEMEINER by Gabriel Eichler February 12, 2015 …..Rabbi Wise was the most well-known leader of the American Jewish community during the years of World War II, and he also officiated as president … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER by David Efune November 12, 2014 Respected statesman and former U.S. secretary of state Henry Kissinger told a New York audience on Tuesday that considering the widespread upheaval in the Middle East, it is a mistake for Israel to … Continue reading
AMERICAN THINKER by Carol Greenwald October 22, 2014 I was at both the protest outside the Met last night, sitting in a wheel chair, wearing a sign proclaiming “I am Klinghoffer” as well as one of those who saw the … Continue reading