Most Clicked This Week
- "Manfred Gerstenfeld was a Jewish renaissance man and a prodigious writer who leaves a rich legacy in many different realms. Born in Vienna in 1937, he and his family were forced to flee, and survived the Holocaust by hiding in a small apartment in Amsterdam"
- A haunting question threatened the psyches of many Black Americans after the civil rights era: What do I do with my life when the “deliverance quest” for which I was searching finally has been delivered by the republic of the United States?
- “Next month, Israelis will go to the polls to elect a new 120-seat Knesset. It will be Israel's fourth general election in just under two year”
- "Gantz says there is ‘likelihood’ Tehran behind explosion in Gulf"
- “The Iranians didn’t realize that Biden is not Obama, and that in the end they will miscalculate and get hit”
- “Tel Aviv University archaeologists Miki Ben-Dor and Ran Barkai proffer novel hypothesis, showing how the greed of Homo erectus set us careening down an anomalous evolutionary path”
- "US President Joe Biden speaks to Saudi King Salman ahead of the release of the declassified US intelligence report on the killing and dismemberment of the US-based journalist"
- "Ala Dakka, who plays Palestinian boxer Bashar in the hit show’s third season, grew up between Israel’s Jewish and Arab worlds"
Tag Archives: World Jewish Congress
World Jewish Congress decision to honor German Chancellor Merkel with prestigious Theodor Herzl Award for Zionism “has sparked anger and bewilderment among Jewish leaders in US and Europe”
GATESTONE Does Angela Merkel Deserve a Prize for Zionism? by Soeren Kern October 19, 2019 …Critics say that Merkel, because her domestic and foreign policies have in recent years made the world less safe for Jews, is uniquely undeserving of … Continue reading
World Jewish Congress condemns Rashida Tlaib for condemning Bill Maher for condemning BDS for condemning Israel
THE HILL World Jewish Congress condemns Tlaib for suggesting boycott of Bill Maher’s show by Owen Daugherty August 18, 2019 The World Jewish Congress (WJC) on Sunday responded to Rep. Rashida Tlaib’s (D-Mich.) suggestion to boycott comedian Bill Maher’s HBO … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST WJC calls on Congress to make Holocaust education mandatory in U.S. schools by Ilanit Chernick July 7, 2019 The World Jewish Congress has called on the United States Congress to ensure that Holocaust education will be mandatory in … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Police question Jewsh leader Lauder as part of PM probe by Staff October 4, 2016 Police called in World Jewish Congress President Ron Lauder for questioning as part of an investigation into Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Friday … Continue reading
Plus ça change, Plus c’est la même chose ALGEMEINER by Gabriel Eichler February 12, 2015 …..Rabbi Wise was the most well-known leader of the American Jewish community during the years of World War II, and he also officiated as president … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER by David Efune November 12, 2014 Respected statesman and former U.S. secretary of state Henry Kissinger told a New York audience on Tuesday that considering the widespread upheaval in the Middle East, it is a mistake for Israel to … Continue reading
AMERICAN THINKER by Carol Greenwald October 22, 2014 I was at both the protest outside the Met last night, sitting in a wheel chair, wearing a sign proclaiming “I am Klinghoffer” as well as one of those who saw the … Continue reading