Most Clicked This Week
- EVENT StandWithUs Chicago 6th Annual Campus Champion Gala Sunday November 5
- Archaeological find: Temple Mount may have been used after fall of the Second Temple
- Here's where that new US #Jerusalem embassy might go
- "The day after the US and Israel announce their departure, UNESCO selects a French Jew named Audrey Azoulay as the new chief. Speculation abounds as to whether she will initiate reforms"
- Iran Deal: Why is Iran changing their mind all of a sudden
- "Man praying at Western Wall on 17th of Tammuz discovers mixed gender prayer space is completely empty. 'Where are the Reform worshippers?'"
- "Turning on first completely Palestinian-owned and -managed substation, Israeli energy ministry and PA premier hail cooperation"
- "People have every right to be angry about the government’s move...While wrong, it doesn’t justify the vitriol being leveled at the government by American Jewish leaders threatening to rethink their support for Israel"
Tag Archives: Ronald Reagan
Trump should model Reagan: “A formula that led to the collapse of the mighty Soviet empire can surely down Mr. Khamenei’s and the Revolutionary Guard’s kleptocracy”
WALL STREET JOURNAL How to Defeat the Islamic Republic by Reuel Marc Gerecht and Ray Takeyh October 11, 2017 …Meantime, government reports, the controlled press and even senior Revolutionary Guard commanders reluctantly confess the truth: Islam is growing weaker within … Continue reading
Ettinger: “The assumption that U.S.-Israel relations are shaped from the top down and are determined by U.S. presidents and “elites” constitutes a slap in the face of U.S. democracy”
ISRAEL HAYOM Shared values shape relations by Yoram Ettinger July 8, 2016 Long-term trends in U.S.-Israel relations do not hinge solely, or even mostly, on U.S. presidents. This has been documented since Israel’s establishment in 1948, and especially since the … Continue reading