Most Clicked This Week
- "A long-sequestered picture of Mr. Obama laughing it up with the Rev. Farrakhan, who espouses that Judaism is a satanic religion and responsible for the slave trade, elicited barely a glimmer of disapproval"
- JFK Airport ambush on Birthright participants to deliver IfNotNow's "simplistic narrative that Israel is wholly responsible for anything bad that happens to the Palestinians"
- US State Department "infuriated by Friedman’s success in helping to persuade Trump to finally recognize that Jerusalem is Israel’s capital"
- New State Solution calls for “the creation of a state for the Palestinian people in Gaza and a coastal section of the northern Sinai Peninsula”
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- The Jason Greenblatt-Jared Kushner Peace Process Regional Tour
- Author Michael Chabon has “a remarkable ability to present a one-dimensional reality in which the Jews are evil oppressors and the Palestinians are powerless victims”
- Congressional effort to monitor UNRWA textbooks that “demonize Israel, encourage war, and teach children that Palestinian statehood can be achieved through violence"
Tag Archives: Ronald Reagan
Trump should model Reagan: “A formula that led to the collapse of the mighty Soviet empire can surely down Mr. Khamenei’s and the Revolutionary Guard’s kleptocracy”
WALL STREET JOURNAL How to Defeat the Islamic Republic by Reuel Marc Gerecht and Ray Takeyh October 11, 2017 …Meantime, government reports, the controlled press and even senior Revolutionary Guard commanders reluctantly confess the truth: Islam is growing weaker within … Continue reading
Ettinger: “The assumption that U.S.-Israel relations are shaped from the top down and are determined by U.S. presidents and “elites” constitutes a slap in the face of U.S. democracy”
ISRAEL HAYOM Shared values shape relations by Yoram Ettinger July 8, 2016 Long-term trends in U.S.-Israel relations do not hinge solely, or even mostly, on U.S. presidents. This has been documented since Israel’s establishment in 1948, and especially since the … Continue reading