Most Clicked This Week
- “I was born in Somalia and grew up amid pervasive Muslim antisemitism. Hate is hard to unlearn without coming to terms with how you learned it”
- "The research on Holocaust survivors and their descendants suggests that the effects of such trauma can continue into a third generation"
- French Judge: If you smoke pot before killing a Jew, you're not criminally liable
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- About to release its first studio album, the YMCA Jerusalem Youth Chorus models the meeting of music and conflict transformation [VIDEO]
- Jerusalem court ruling proves "Second Intifada was not a popular uprising, but a planned and deliberate war against the civilian population of Israel”
Tag Archives: Ronald Reagan
Trump should model Reagan: “A formula that led to the collapse of the mighty Soviet empire can surely down Mr. Khamenei’s and the Revolutionary Guard’s kleptocracy”
WALL STREET JOURNAL How to Defeat the Islamic Republic by Reuel Marc Gerecht and Ray Takeyh October 11, 2017 …Meantime, government reports, the controlled press and even senior Revolutionary Guard commanders reluctantly confess the truth: Islam is growing weaker within … Continue reading
Ettinger: “The assumption that U.S.-Israel relations are shaped from the top down and are determined by U.S. presidents and “elites” constitutes a slap in the face of U.S. democracy”
ISRAEL HAYOM Shared values shape relations by Yoram Ettinger July 8, 2016 Long-term trends in U.S.-Israel relations do not hinge solely, or even mostly, on U.S. presidents. This has been documented since Israel’s establishment in 1948, and especially since the … Continue reading