Most Clicked This Week
- "BDS has made life worse for Palestinian Arabs, the very people they falsely claim to help"
- "Netanyahu swiftly expressed concern last Friday after Secretary of State Tony Blinken said the U.S. was prepared to begin nuclear talks with Iran aimed at restoring the 2015 deal"
- #BretStephens: "In the humorless world of Woke, the satire is never funny and the statute of limitations never expires, even when it comes to hamantaschen".
- At the UN: World Health Organization dumps on Israel again while Brigitte Gabriel--a Lebanese woman wearing a Star of David--defends the Jewish state
- "Manfred Gerstenfeld was a Jewish renaissance man and a prodigious writer who leaves a rich legacy in many different realms. Born in Vienna in 1937, he and his family were forced to flee, and survived the Holocaust by hiding in a small apartment in Amsterdam"
- #SNL helps promote libel that Israel withholds vaccine from #Palestinians
- Former Israeli senior defense officials express support for Biden's position not to lift Iran sanctions unless it returns to 2015 deal
- In a letter to the incoming ICC prosecutor, a group of 16 leaders, including the former premiers of Canada, Australia, Spain and Uruguay, state their concern at the “unprecedented campaign of delegitimization against Israel.”
Tag Archives: Bernie Sanders
Top Sanders staffer tied to anti-Semitism scandal at center of push to influence Biden Israel policies
FREE BEACON Anti-Israel Groups Mobilize to Install Allies in Biden Admin by Adam Kredo December 3, 2020 Anti-Israel organizations have launched a coordinated effort to pressure the incoming Biden administration into selecting people who will champion their causes, a push … Continue reading
“Democratic senators submit an amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act, suggesting that none of the $3.8 billion in military aid to Israel would be used for advancing unilateral West Bank annexation”
HAARETZ The Democrats’ New Policy That Could See Bernie and Biden Find Middle Ground on Aid to Israel by Amir Tibon July 6, 2020 The issue of U.S. military aid to Israel has divided the Democratic Party over the past … Continue reading
“Biden remains a fervent adherent to the failed, groupthink-driven international consensus on resolving the Palestinian-Israeli conflict, which erroneously places the burden on Israel to make concessions”
NEW YORK POST Obama alums wrong on all counts in attacks on Trump Mideast peace plan by David Friedman May 4, 2020 The Obama administration’s approach to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, and the Middle East as a whole, is best remembered … Continue reading
“If the Democrats are to defeat Trump, Sanders’s leftist and anti-Israel supporters must embrace the nominee, but what will he have to give them to secure their support?”
JNS Biden needs the Bernie Bros. Will he give them a say in policy? by Jonathan S. Tobin April 14, 2020 In a flight of fancy and an almost superfluous reminder of his irrelevance, New York Times columnist Thomas Friedman … Continue reading
Squad member Rashida Tlaib speaks at conference with keychain swag calling “for the destruction of Israel and its replacement with Palestine”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Rashida Tlaib Speaks at Event Promoting the Destruction of Israel by Daniel Swindell March 8, 2020 Last Saturday, Rashida Tlaib spoke in St. Louis for American Muslims for Palestine. I live in Missouri, so I protested her … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Israel’s UN ambassador tells AIPAC Bernie Sanders is an ‘ignorant fool’ by TOI staff March 1, 2020 Israel’s ambassador to the United Nations on Sunday assailed US Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders as an “ignorant fool,” two … Continue reading
“Anti-Semites are thrilled to call Sanders an ally, and he is equally excited to call anti-Semites friends”
AMERICAN GREATNESS Democratic Majority for Israel Waves the White Flag in Presidential Contest by Joshua Sharf February 28th, 2020 Word is that the Democratic Majority for Israel (DMFI) is waving the white flag in the presidential race, will spend no … Continue reading
I24NEWS Among Jewish Americans, Sanders to defeat Trump by considerable margin, poll shows February 28, 2020 The Vermont progressive remains a divisive figure but enjoys strong support among younger Jewish voters. Democratic presidential frontrunner Bernie Sanders is set to crush … Continue reading
They don’t have time for AIPAC but Sanders, Buttigieg, Biden and Warren attended #JStreet confab either in person or by video
TIMES OF ISRAEL Has J Street become US Jewry’s Democratic kingmaker on Israel? Interview by Eric Cortellessa February 21, 2020 …It’s not clear how many [Democratic candidates] will attend this year’s [AIPAC policy conference]; a source with the pro-Israel lobby … Continue reading
Bernie Sanders: “And let me tell you this also, and I feel strongly about it, as somebody who’s Jewish, and knowing how much our people have suffered over the years”
JEWISH PRESS Bernie Articulates Nightmare Middle East Vision: US Must Support Hamas, Tehran by David Israel February 19, 2020 …This line, folks, is taken directly from the PLO propaganda manual about the Jews who survived the Holocaust in Europe only … Continue reading