Most Clicked This Week
- Push to defund police created what some have called the “Minneapolis Effect”
- On Tuesday, the seventh day of the Hebrew month of Cheshvan, Israel celebrated Aliyah Day
- "The Islamic Republic is advancing both the enrichment and weaponization tracks needed to build a bomb"
- "BDS has made life worse for Palestinian Arabs, the very people they falsely claim to help"
- "Many of us liberal Jews are not awake to the hatred of our colleagues, students, professors, and thought leaders"
- "Traditionalists chafe at the contemporary-art approach to Holocaust commemoration being employed at Babyn Yar, a site of mass shootings in World War II. But it has brought visitors for an anniversary"
- “The AP's report on the discovery of a First Temple era toilet omits Jewish references, while a NY Times Rosh Hashanah recipe evokes 'Canaanites,' not Israelites”
- Gilad Erdan blasts co-founders of ice cream maker over Axios interview. "Demanding from Israel what is demanded from no other country is the definition of antisemitism"
Tag Archives: Bernie Sanders
Republican Jewish Committee lash out at Elizabeth Warren’s J Street remarks, calling them “disgusting”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Sens. Sanders, Warren call for ‘restricting’ US aid to Israel at J Street confab by Jacob Magid April 20, 2021 Prominent progressive senators Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren both used their Monday addresses at the J Street … Continue reading
Top Sanders staffer tied to anti-Semitism scandal at center of push to influence Biden Israel policies
FREE BEACON Anti-Israel Groups Mobilize to Install Allies in Biden Admin by Adam Kredo December 3, 2020 Anti-Israel organizations have launched a coordinated effort to pressure the incoming Biden administration into selecting people who will champion their causes, a push … Continue reading
“Democratic senators submit an amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act, suggesting that none of the $3.8 billion in military aid to Israel would be used for advancing unilateral West Bank annexation”
HAARETZ The Democrats’ New Policy That Could See Bernie and Biden Find Middle Ground on Aid to Israel by Amir Tibon July 6, 2020 The issue of U.S. military aid to Israel has divided the Democratic Party over the past … Continue reading
“Biden remains a fervent adherent to the failed, groupthink-driven international consensus on resolving the Palestinian-Israeli conflict, which erroneously places the burden on Israel to make concessions”
NEW YORK POST Obama alums wrong on all counts in attacks on Trump Mideast peace plan by David Friedman May 4, 2020 The Obama administration’s approach to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, and the Middle East as a whole, is best remembered … Continue reading
“If the Democrats are to defeat Trump, Sanders’s leftist and anti-Israel supporters must embrace the nominee, but what will he have to give them to secure their support?”
JNS Biden needs the Bernie Bros. Will he give them a say in policy? by Jonathan S. Tobin April 14, 2020 In a flight of fancy and an almost superfluous reminder of his irrelevance, New York Times columnist Thomas Friedman … Continue reading
Squad member Rashida Tlaib speaks at conference with keychain swag calling “for the destruction of Israel and its replacement with Palestine”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Rashida Tlaib Speaks at Event Promoting the Destruction of Israel by Daniel Swindell March 8, 2020 Last Saturday, Rashida Tlaib spoke in St. Louis for American Muslims for Palestine. I live in Missouri, so I protested her … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Israel’s UN ambassador tells AIPAC Bernie Sanders is an ‘ignorant fool’ by TOI staff March 1, 2020 Israel’s ambassador to the United Nations on Sunday assailed US Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders as an “ignorant fool,” two … Continue reading
“Anti-Semites are thrilled to call Sanders an ally, and he is equally excited to call anti-Semites friends”
AMERICAN GREATNESS Democratic Majority for Israel Waves the White Flag in Presidential Contest by Joshua Sharf February 28th, 2020 Word is that the Democratic Majority for Israel (DMFI) is waving the white flag in the presidential race, will spend no … Continue reading
I24NEWS Among Jewish Americans, Sanders to defeat Trump by considerable margin, poll shows February 28, 2020 The Vermont progressive remains a divisive figure but enjoys strong support among younger Jewish voters. Democratic presidential frontrunner Bernie Sanders is set to crush … Continue reading
They don’t have time for AIPAC but Sanders, Buttigieg, Biden and Warren attended #JStreet confab either in person or by video
TIMES OF ISRAEL Has J Street become US Jewry’s Democratic kingmaker on Israel? Interview by Eric Cortellessa February 21, 2020 …It’s not clear how many [Democratic candidates] will attend this year’s [AIPAC policy conference]; a source with the pro-Israel lobby … Continue reading