Most Clicked This Week
- Endorsed by both Bill Maher and Ben Shapiro, the book "seeks to stop left-leaning people from being used by voices who want to dismantle the most misunderstood country on Earth"
- "Tensions have risen throughout Israel during Ramadan over the potential eviction of Palestinians from homes in Jerusalem's Sheikh Jarrah neighborhood"
- "Groups targeting the only legislation that guarantees Jews a safe haven want to render them once again vulnerable and at the mercy of their host countries"
- Manhattan's Heschel School was asking fourth-graders "If they were transgender, what would their pronoun be?"
- Creative artist, photographer and filmmaker Eitan Asaraf produces a spectacular new film spotlighting the Holy City
- Media reporting on hate crimes against Jews: "One major media outlet, however, stood out as an exception, even though it is New York-based"
- Calls for #LizCheney to be removed from No. 3 leadership position began early this year, culminating in a failed attempt to remove her through a secret ballot vote in February"
- "He’s served as a combat pilot in the Israeli Air Force, launched a successful venture capital firm, and co-founded the Ramon Foundation - meet Eytan Stibbe, Israel’s humble hero"
Tag Archives: Bernie Sanders
Republican Jewish Committee lash out at Elizabeth Warren’s J Street remarks, calling them “disgusting”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Sens. Sanders, Warren call for ‘restricting’ US aid to Israel at J Street confab by Jacob Magid April 20, 2021 Prominent progressive senators Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren both used their Monday addresses at the J Street … Continue reading
Top Sanders staffer tied to anti-Semitism scandal at center of push to influence Biden Israel policies
FREE BEACON Anti-Israel Groups Mobilize to Install Allies in Biden Admin by Adam Kredo December 3, 2020 Anti-Israel organizations have launched a coordinated effort to pressure the incoming Biden administration into selecting people who will champion their causes, a push … Continue reading
“Democratic senators submit an amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act, suggesting that none of the $3.8 billion in military aid to Israel would be used for advancing unilateral West Bank annexation”
HAARETZ The Democrats’ New Policy That Could See Bernie and Biden Find Middle Ground on Aid to Israel by Amir Tibon July 6, 2020 The issue of U.S. military aid to Israel has divided the Democratic Party over the past … Continue reading
“Biden remains a fervent adherent to the failed, groupthink-driven international consensus on resolving the Palestinian-Israeli conflict, which erroneously places the burden on Israel to make concessions”
NEW YORK POST Obama alums wrong on all counts in attacks on Trump Mideast peace plan by David Friedman May 4, 2020 The Obama administration’s approach to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, and the Middle East as a whole, is best remembered … Continue reading
“If the Democrats are to defeat Trump, Sanders’s leftist and anti-Israel supporters must embrace the nominee, but what will he have to give them to secure their support?”
JNS Biden needs the Bernie Bros. Will he give them a say in policy? by Jonathan S. Tobin April 14, 2020 In a flight of fancy and an almost superfluous reminder of his irrelevance, New York Times columnist Thomas Friedman … Continue reading
Squad member Rashida Tlaib speaks at conference with keychain swag calling “for the destruction of Israel and its replacement with Palestine”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Rashida Tlaib Speaks at Event Promoting the Destruction of Israel by Daniel Swindell March 8, 2020 Last Saturday, Rashida Tlaib spoke in St. Louis for American Muslims for Palestine. I live in Missouri, so I protested her … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Israel’s UN ambassador tells AIPAC Bernie Sanders is an ‘ignorant fool’ by TOI staff March 1, 2020 Israel’s ambassador to the United Nations on Sunday assailed US Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders as an “ignorant fool,” two … Continue reading
“Anti-Semites are thrilled to call Sanders an ally, and he is equally excited to call anti-Semites friends”
AMERICAN GREATNESS Democratic Majority for Israel Waves the White Flag in Presidential Contest by Joshua Sharf February 28th, 2020 Word is that the Democratic Majority for Israel (DMFI) is waving the white flag in the presidential race, will spend no … Continue reading
I24NEWS Among Jewish Americans, Sanders to defeat Trump by considerable margin, poll shows February 28, 2020 The Vermont progressive remains a divisive figure but enjoys strong support among younger Jewish voters. Democratic presidential frontrunner Bernie Sanders is set to crush … Continue reading
They don’t have time for AIPAC but Sanders, Buttigieg, Biden and Warren attended #JStreet confab either in person or by video
TIMES OF ISRAEL Has J Street become US Jewry’s Democratic kingmaker on Israel? Interview by Eric Cortellessa February 21, 2020 …It’s not clear how many [Democratic candidates] will attend this year’s [AIPAC policy conference]; a source with the pro-Israel lobby … Continue reading