Most Clicked This Week
- "Turning to her fellow business class passengers, O’Broin screamed, “I’m a human rights lawyer, for the f**** Palestinian people, and the rest of you, and you all sit on your f**** asses”
- “Antisemitism is a politics of misdirected blame. Today its most frequent target is the state of Israel”
- Brookings: Carly Fiorina is the only candidate who knows how to handle ISIS
- Obama wants to be Secretary General of our beloved United Nations
- Israel's Foreign Ministry: "Israel and the EU are back to good and close relations"
- Dore Gold resigns: "The role of director-general of the foreign ministry was a professional and personal peak in all the years that I served on the diplomatic front"
- "Austria’s Jewish community of just over 10,000 is tiny relative to the more than half a million Muslims who live in the nation of almost 9 million, many of whom are Turkish or of Turkish origin"
- "In the heart of Jerusalem's Old City, France is providing diplomatic cover for undercover anti-Israel activists"
Tag Archives: Bernie Sanders
“No longer taboo, harsh approbation of the Jewish state is now common among up and coming progressives running for office, putting liberal Zionists in turmoil”
JTA Jewish Democrats contend with a wave of progressives who criticize Israel by Charles Dunst July 10, 2018 …The [Bernie] Sanders effect According to a Pew Research Center survey, the percentage of Democrats saying they sympathize more with Israel than … Continue reading
“A long-sequestered picture of Mr. Obama laughing it up with the Rev. Farrakhan, who espouses that Judaism is a satanic religion and responsible for the slave trade, elicited barely a glimmer of disapproval”
WASHINGTON TIMES Politics and anti-Semitism by Abraham H. Miller June 12, 2018 Rep. Keith Ellison, Minnesota Democrat, is leaving Congress to run for the office of state attorney general. For those who long wished Mr. Ellison well but elsewhere, the move has … Continue reading
AIPAC and J Street conferences “reflect starkly different interpretations of this moment in the US-Israel relationship” [VIDEO]
TIMES OF ISRAEL At AIPAC, a Trump-Netanyahu marriage made in heaven. At J Street, in hell by Eric Cortellessa 19 April 2018 Held a little more than a month apart, the recent AIPAC and J Street conferences represented two wildly … Continue reading
HAARETZ Bernie Sanders Says He Would Consider Cutting U.S. Military Aid to Israel, Improve Ties With Iran by Amir Tibon September 23, 2017 Senator and former presidential candidate Bernie Sanders said in an interview published Friday that the United States … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG Bernie Sanders’ Jewish Problem by Discover the Networks June 15, 2017 …Alan Dershowitz recently condemned Senator Bernie Sanders for having campaigned in support of Labour Party Leader Jeremy Corbyn in the British election. “There is no doubt … Continue reading
#Democratic Platform #JStreet joined #Sanders in lobbying for a “new consensus” approach to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict
JEWISH INSIDER Dems Reject Sanders’ Platform Proposal on Israel by Jacob Kornbluh June 25, 2016 The Democratic Party’s platform drafting committee on Friday voted down an amendment that would have called for “an end to occupation and illegal settlements” and … Continue reading
“Ironic [yet predictable] that the most successful Jewish presidential candidate ever should be pushing the anti-Israel case”
WASHINGTON POST Lovable Bernie Whacks Israel by Charles Krauthammer June 2, 2016 Part of Bernie Sanders’ charm is that for all of his arm-waving jeremiads, he appears unthreatening. He’s the weird old uncle in the attic, Larry David’s crazy Bernie. … Continue reading