Most Clicked This Week
- Government plan to make Israel "a world leader in medical cannabis"
- #GoneViral Explaining why she's a Zionist in 3 minutes, 45 seconds
- "American Jewish leaders should wake up now before their once influential community becomes marginalized"
- Manhattan: "Democratic city council candidate pledges to fight 'greedy Jewish landlords', end 'ethnic cleansing' by Jews"
- Islamophobia Is a Myth #CharlieHebdo #JeSuisJuif
- Charlottesville: “We learned that Nazi websites had posted a call to burn our synagogue"
- We Don’t Need no Roger Waters [VIDEO]
- “The New Israel Fund has lost its legitimacy among the vast majority of Israeli citizens long ago"
Tag Archives: Bernie Sanders
FRONT PAGE MAG Bernie Sanders’ Jewish Problem by Discover the Networks June 15, 2017 …Alan Dershowitz recently condemned Senator Bernie Sanders for having campaigned in support of Labour Party Leader Jeremy Corbyn in the British election. “There is no doubt … Continue reading
#Democratic Platform #JStreet joined #Sanders in lobbying for a “new consensus” approach to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict
JEWISH INSIDER Dems Reject Sanders’ Platform Proposal on Israel by Jacob Kornbluh June 25, 2016 The Democratic Party’s platform drafting committee on Friday voted down an amendment that would have called for “an end to occupation and illegal settlements” and … Continue reading
“Ironic [yet predictable] that the most successful Jewish presidential candidate ever should be pushing the anti-Israel case”
WASHINGTON POST Lovable Bernie Whacks Israel by Charles Krauthammer June 2, 2016 Part of Bernie Sanders’ charm is that for all of his arm-waving jeremiads, he appears unthreatening. He’s the weird old uncle in the attic, Larry David’s crazy Bernie. … Continue reading
“By hiring anti-Israel Jews to serve in key Jewish positions in his campaign, Sanders signals to the anti-Semites that they have a friend in him”
JERUSALEM POST Obama’s political legacy by Caroline B. Glick April 14, 2016 …Eight years ago, to get elected to the presidency, Obama had to pretend to be a moderate. He dismissed the importance of his longstanding ties to terrorists like … Continue reading
From the land of Ben & Jerry’s: It should come as no surprise that two hard left Vermont senators, with no fear of ever being turned out of office by voters in their state, are the water carriers for the anti-Israel Left in Congress
ISRAEL HAYOM Vermont senators declare war on Israel by Richard Baehr April 14, 2016 Vermont was the state that gave President Barack Obama his largest margin of victory in the 2012 election — 36%. While Gallup poll rates it the … Continue reading
“Bernie Sanders is not quite Jewish. He’s Jew-ish — a non-practicing, anti-Israel, kinda, sorta Hebrew”
NEW YORK POST If you’re Jewish, don’t vote for Bernie Sanders by Andrea Peyser April 10, 2016 …Sanders was the only presidential candidate, Democrat or Republican, to skip the American Israel Public Affairs Committee’s Policy Conference in Washington, DC, last … Continue reading