Most Clicked This Week
- Newly-minted NYU PhD (and future Northwestern University professor) takes podium at NYU graduation to attack Israel
- Birthright expands program to age 32
- "No, Israel isn’t a country of privileged and powerful white Europeans"
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- Palestinian child abuse caught on camera [VIDEOS]
- “The Palestinian tragedy is self-perpetuating, led by those unable to come to terms with history”
- "Tlaib’s behavior is not unique. Her fake, anti-Jewish history of the Holocaust is of a piece with the long history of anti-Jewish behavior"
- It would be far better if The New York Times waited until the plan was released and then commented on its specific provisions rather than stacking the deck against it by quoting only its most strident critics
Tag Archives: Libya
“Israel seeking $35 billion dollars in compensation for lost Jewish assets from Tunisia, and $15 billion dollars from Libya”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Israel said set to seek $250b compensation for Jews forced out of Arab countries by Staff January 5, 2019 Israel is preparing to demand compensation totaling a reported $250 billion from seven Arab countries and Iran for … Continue reading
“Perhaps the most remarkable thing about the 9th Circuit oral argument over President Trump‘s executive order was that lawyers for both sides seemed to know nothing about some of the most basic real-world issues surrounding the case”
WASHINGTON EXAMINEIR A fact-free debate on Trump’s executive order by Byron York February 8, 2017 …Many of the president’s adversaries have claimed that no terror-related crimes have been committed by nationals of the affected countries — Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Yemen, … Continue reading
In another administration, the media would call this “obstruction of justice”: Release of Benghazi records delayed over a year due to removal
FREE BEACON State Department Office Removed Benghazi Files After Congressional Subpoena by Alana Goodman April 21, 2016 State Department officials removed files from the secretary’s office related to the Benghazi attack in Libya and transferred them to another department after … Continue reading
“The persecution of Jews in Arab lands had not ceased since the rise of Muhammad who, in 626 C.E., enslaved, expelled or beheaded the three leading Jewish tribes of the Arabian Peninsula”
ISRAEL HAYOM Forgotten Jewish refugees by Yoram Ettinger April 8, 2016 …The CIA assessed that “a second Jewish Holocaust in less than 10 years” would be the response to the establishment of a Jewish state. In fact, 820,000 Jews were expelled … Continue reading
“The double standards employed by Obama administration and classification of Israel as morally equivalent to the terrorists and the failure to directly reprimand Palestinian leaders engaged in incitement to murder Jews…reflect morally outrageous behavior” [VIDEO]
ISRAEL HAYOM The fallout of the Obama doctrine: Global chaos and its implications for Israel and the Jewish people by Isi Leibler March 23, 2016 President Barack Obama’s determination to downgrade U.S. international power has generated massive global instability and … Continue reading
Steyn: “13 Hours” focuses on heroism and sacrifice by men whom too many Americans have forgotten [VIDEO]
STEYN ONLINE 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi February 6, 2016 “…Glen Doherty was a singularly brave man. He was the guy who didn’t shrug “What difference does it make?” And so he made a difference: He…made it to the roof … Continue reading
It’s no longer called the Israeli-Arab conflict because it has shrunk to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict
YNET Israel remains the Middle East’s only anchor by Guy Bechor November 28, 2015 …And so, for about two years, the American administration focused on us, focused on past, while the Syrian meat grinder expanded, Iraq collapsed, Libya turned into … Continue reading