Most Clicked This Week
- #BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting "the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him"
- As Notre Dame burns...."church doors across Europe smeared with Islamic expressions like 'Allahu Akbar'"
- Israel’s election: “The two Jewish parties that dared to talk openly about peace with the Palestinians captured just 10 seats in the 120-seat parliament”
- US publishes first map showing Golan as Israeli territory
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters for his support of BDS and efforts to intimidate Bon Jovi
- "Poland’s ambassador to the UK says culture, history and science offer plenty of reasons for Jews to rediscover his country"
- "Daniel Pearl’s father, Prof. Judea Pearl, said, “I welcome any steps toward exposing and bringing to justice those horrendous murderers”"
- The term “#Nakba” was first referenced in George Antonius’s influential 1938 book “The Arab Awakening” and had nothing to do with Israel; it referred to the “post-WWI creation of the modern Middle East”
Tag Archives: Libya
Director Michael Bay Benghazi thriller “13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi” draws ire of Hillary supporters [VIDEO]
FREE BEACON Watch the New Trailer for Michael Bay’s Movie About the Benghazi Attack by Blake Seitz November 4, 2015 A second trailer for Michael Bay’s action thriller—or possibly documentary—about the 2012 terrorist attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, … Continue reading
If Libya or Syria are examples of our president’s foreign policy prowess (“we don’t do stupid stuff”), things do not bode well for Iran
THE HILL Trainwreck: Obama’s foreign policy in the Middle East by Adam Turner September 15, 2015 ….Obama has been in office for almost seven years. During this time, he has been involved in numerous Middle East focused foreign policy decisions. … Continue reading
Curiously, most mainstream media have chosen to ignore this news DAILY CALLER by Mark Tapscott May 18, 2015 New documents obtained by Judicial Watch and made public Monday show that then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and other senior officials under … Continue reading
FOUNDATION FOR DEFENSE OF DEMOCRACY by Merve Tahiroglu December 9, 2014 A joint U.S.-Turkish operation last month led to the capture of a senior Libyan al-Qaeda leader allegedly involved in the 2012 murder of Ambassador Christopher Stevens in Benghazi. While … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST by Ruth Eglash November 5, 2014 SDEROT, Israel — What to do with rusty old shipping containers no longer fit to haul goods across the high seas? Here in this southern Israeli town, they have been cleaned of … Continue reading
POLITICO by Hisham Melhem September 18, 2014 Arab civilization has collapsed. It won’t recover in my lifetime. With his decision to use force against the violent extremists of the Islamic State, President Obama is doing more than to knowingly enter a … Continue reading