Most Clicked This Week
- "The fact that the White House messaging is focused on assigning blame is a harbinger of bad news from the talks in Vienna"
- “Never has a U.S. president given up so much leverage so quickly for absolutely zero gain”
- Historian Eliezer Tauber explores how Palestinian propaganda backfired by turning a bloody battle into a fateful blood libel
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- Kontorovich: Does Israel occupy the West Bank ?
- "If you think the reason Israel gets so much support in Congress is the money and influence of the pro-Israel lobby, you might be surprised to learn that that lobby ranks 20th on the most recent list of congressional donors"
- Since announcing its boycott of Judea and Samaria, "Unilever stock value has plunged 20.7% translating into a $26 billion loss"
- Only 2nd time an Israeli-led measure at UN has ever passed; initiative earns 114 cosponsors, approved by consensus; Iran opposes but can’t force vote since it hasn’t paid UN dues
Tag Archives: Sean Spicer
“Lots of normal Trump voters are frustrated with his presidency so far. But the partisan inanity of Trump’s left-wing critics makes it difficult not to run to his defense”
NATIONAL REVIEW The Post-Trumpism Presidency Begins by Jonah Goldberg April 15, 2017 …Take, for example, Sean Spicer’s “Not even Hitler” gaffe. I made fun of the guy, because the statement was so painfully dumb. (I like to imagine a homunculus … Continue reading
GATESTONE Spicer’s Mistake and the Democrat’s Over-Reaction by Alan Dershowitz April 12, 2017 …By placing Hitler and Trump in the same sentence, the DNC committed a mistake similar to that for which they justly criticized Spicer. Moreover, the DNC itself, … Continue reading