Most Clicked This Week
- 16 Things I learned in Israel this week
- Israel provides intelligence to Australia which prevented mid air jet explosion
- Rick Richman: 'Racing Against History: The 1940 Campaign for a Jewish Army to Fight Hitler'
- "Journalist Zvi Yehezkeli feared for his life, tells The Jerusalem Post his biggest revelations on the Muslim Brotherhood were in the US"
- #Obama's #IranDeal: "an instrument used to rebalance U.S. interests, downgrading traditional allies like Israel, as well as Saudi Arabia, and upgrading Iran"
- Abbas: "I'm writing off Washington"; Haley: "I will not shut up" [VIDEO]
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- "The overall objective of President Macron's plan is to ensure that French law takes precedence over Islamic law for Muslims living in the country"
Tag Archives: ISIS
Follow the money: Israel “formed a multiagency task force codenamed Harpoon to wage financial warfare against its enemies”
FOX NEWS Follow Israel’s example: We must wage financial warfare against terrorists by Nitsana Darshan-Leitner October 6, 2017 The United States and nations around the world battle ISIS and other terrorist groups with special forces and other ground combat troops, … Continue reading
#PalestinianTerror Border Police officer murdered in Jerusalem; three terrorists shot and killed [VIDEO]
JERUSALEM POST Border Police officer killed in Jerusalem terror attack by Daniel J. Roth, Eytan Halon June 17, 2017 A female Border Police officer died after succumbing to her wounds following a suspected coordinated terror attack carried out by three … Continue reading
Israel preparing to confront Egypt-controlled Sinai which has become “fertile ground for terrorists, smugglers and infiltrators”
ALGEMEINER IDF Coed Commandos Step Up Training for Potential ISIS Attack on Israel From Sinai by Ruthie Blum October 23, 2016 The IDF battalion charged with safeguarding Israel’s border with Egypt has been stepping up its preparation for potential ISIS attacks … Continue reading
From the brilliant guy who draws “Dilbert”: “If you take a purely military approach to ISIS, you never kill the idea that is at its core”
SCOTT ADAMS’ BLOG The Wall Around ISIS September 28, 2016 Turkey is almost finished building its wall to keep out Syrian refugees. That seals off the ISIS Caliphate’s Northern border. See this map to refresh your memory on the geography. Meanwhile, … Continue reading
“Horrific new clip released by Islamic State shows eight-year-old blond child assisting in executions”
CLARION PROJECT Horrific ISIS Clip Shows Young Blond Child Help Executions by Elliot Friedland September 21, 2016 The latest ISIS clip is entitled “If You’ll Come Back, We’ll Come Back 3,” the third in a series. At the start of the … Continue reading
DAILY MAIL SAS sniper hero ‘killed an ISIS terror leader who was about to incinerate hostages with a flame thrower by shooting its fuel tank from 1,500m’ by Alexander Robertson September 12, 2016 …The SAS marksman fired a single round … Continue reading
The world is acting as if ISIS created the child suicide-bomber, but Palestinians implemented this sick practice before 9/11
WASHINGTON TIMES Like peas in a pod: ISIS and Palestinians by Ziva Dahl August 31, 2016 Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan’s assertion that a 14-year-old Islamic State suicide bomber detonated explosives at a wedding in southern Turkey, killing 54 people … Continue reading