Most Clicked This Week
- Israeli company’s antiviral masks are headed to Hong Kong to combat deadly coronavirus
- "The rise of anti-Semitism in the U.S. exposes the distressing fact that the American Jewish community lacks both a unified leadership and a singular voice with which it can respond appropriately"
- Ruth Wisse on Passover: "Echoes of Exodus in the rise of modern Israel from the Holocaust’s ashes"
- Zoom Seders: "In bold ruling, some Israeli religious authorities say use of technology permissible because it allows families to celebrate together during time of crisis"
- UK's new Labor leader "immediately apologizes to Jews for anti-Semitism in ranks, vows to ‘tear out this poison’; his wife comes from a Jewish family, has relatives in Tel Aviv"
- "A bestselling and controversial book when first published in Lithuania, “Our People” has undermined many convenient truths that Lithuanians have told themselves about their nationalistic heroes"
- NYC EVENT SAVE THE DATE. CAMERA Gala 2020 to feature Nikki Haley
- "In the end, Israel was established not by Great Britain but by the Jews themselves. It was done against not only British opposition but an invasion from five Arab armies, including those of countries that owed their own existence to the plan executed by Churchill and Lawrence"
Tag Archives: ISIS
“For us Israelis the threat from ISIS is secondary,” Amos Yadlin said. “We would like to see the US act in a similar way against Soleimani, and Nasrallah”
JERUSALEM POST Ex-intel chief praises Baghdadi hit, says Iran, Hezbollah should be next by Herb Keinon October 27, 2019 The purported US killing of shadowy Islamic State leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is an “impressive” US intelligence and operational feat, but … Continue reading
GATESTONE ISIS’s Turkish Homecoming by Con Coughlin October 12, 2019 One of the more ludicrous suggestions to have been made during Turkey’s military offensive against the Syrian Kurds is that, in return for Washington’s approval, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan … Continue reading
ISIS fighter Sayyaf Daoud defends Israel: “Israel is a democracy in which he has not seen injustice and in which Arabs and Jews live together and are treated equally”
MEMRI Captured Israeli-Arab ISIS fighter Sayyaf Sharif Daoud: Israel isn’t nearly as bad as Assad’s regime; Israel treats Arabs justly, equally to Jews Interview with Feras Kilani July 16, 2019 Sayyaf Sharif Daoud, a captured Israeli-Arab ISIS fighter who holds … Continue reading
“Obama’s attempt to make Tehran an ally against ISIS has backfired. Trump needs to ditch that approach to keep Iran in check and prevent an ISIS resurgence”
TABLET MAG A New Strategy to Counter Iran’s Growing Power by Omar Hossino May 15, 2019 …While ISIS has been defeated, Iran has filled the vacuum and now holds sway over vast stretches of the northern Middle East. As ISIS’s … Continue reading
Follow the money: Israel “formed a multiagency task force codenamed Harpoon to wage financial warfare against its enemies”
FOX NEWS Follow Israel’s example: We must wage financial warfare against terrorists by Nitsana Darshan-Leitner October 6, 2017 The United States and nations around the world battle ISIS and other terrorist groups with special forces and other ground combat troops, … Continue reading
#PalestinianTerror Border Police officer murdered in Jerusalem; three terrorists shot and killed [VIDEO]
JERUSALEM POST Border Police officer killed in Jerusalem terror attack by Daniel J. Roth, Eytan Halon June 17, 2017 A female Border Police officer died after succumbing to her wounds following a suspected coordinated terror attack carried out by three … Continue reading
Israel preparing to confront Egypt-controlled Sinai which has become “fertile ground for terrorists, smugglers and infiltrators”
ALGEMEINER IDF Coed Commandos Step Up Training for Potential ISIS Attack on Israel From Sinai by Ruthie Blum October 23, 2016 The IDF battalion charged with safeguarding Israel’s border with Egypt has been stepping up its preparation for potential ISIS attacks … Continue reading