Most Clicked This Week
- Push to defund police created what some have called the “Minneapolis Effect”
- On Tuesday, the seventh day of the Hebrew month of Cheshvan, Israel celebrated Aliyah Day
- "The Islamic Republic is advancing both the enrichment and weaponization tracks needed to build a bomb"
- "BDS has made life worse for Palestinian Arabs, the very people they falsely claim to help"
- "Many of us liberal Jews are not awake to the hatred of our colleagues, students, professors, and thought leaders"
- "Traditionalists chafe at the contemporary-art approach to Holocaust commemoration being employed at Babyn Yar, a site of mass shootings in World War II. But it has brought visitors for an anniversary"
- “The AP's report on the discovery of a First Temple era toilet omits Jewish references, while a NY Times Rosh Hashanah recipe evokes 'Canaanites,' not Israelites”
- Gilad Erdan blasts co-founders of ice cream maker over Axios interview. "Demanding from Israel what is demanded from no other country is the definition of antisemitism"
Tag Archives: ISIS
Radical Islam: “The conflict former CIA Director James Woolsey once termed “the long war of the 21st century” remains precisely that”
THE HILL Nineteen years on, we face a resilient Islamist threat by Ilan Berman September 14, 2020 Last week marked the 19th anniversary of the terrorist attacks on New York and the Pentagon that ushered in what has come to … Continue reading
“For us Israelis the threat from ISIS is secondary,” Amos Yadlin said. “We would like to see the US act in a similar way against Soleimani, and Nasrallah”
JERUSALEM POST Ex-intel chief praises Baghdadi hit, says Iran, Hezbollah should be next by Herb Keinon October 27, 2019 The purported US killing of shadowy Islamic State leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is an “impressive” US intelligence and operational feat, but … Continue reading
GATESTONE ISIS’s Turkish Homecoming by Con Coughlin October 12, 2019 One of the more ludicrous suggestions to have been made during Turkey’s military offensive against the Syrian Kurds is that, in return for Washington’s approval, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan … Continue reading
ISIS fighter Sayyaf Daoud defends Israel: “Israel is a democracy in which he has not seen injustice and in which Arabs and Jews live together and are treated equally”
MEMRI Captured Israeli-Arab ISIS fighter Sayyaf Sharif Daoud: Israel isn’t nearly as bad as Assad’s regime; Israel treats Arabs justly, equally to Jews Interview with Feras Kilani July 16, 2019 Sayyaf Sharif Daoud, a captured Israeli-Arab ISIS fighter who holds … Continue reading
“Obama’s attempt to make Tehran an ally against ISIS has backfired. Trump needs to ditch that approach to keep Iran in check and prevent an ISIS resurgence”
TABLET MAG A New Strategy to Counter Iran’s Growing Power by Omar Hossino May 15, 2019 …While ISIS has been defeated, Iran has filled the vacuum and now holds sway over vast stretches of the northern Middle East. As ISIS’s … Continue reading
Follow the money: Israel “formed a multiagency task force codenamed Harpoon to wage financial warfare against its enemies”
FOX NEWS Follow Israel’s example: We must wage financial warfare against terrorists by Nitsana Darshan-Leitner October 6, 2017 The United States and nations around the world battle ISIS and other terrorist groups with special forces and other ground combat troops, … Continue reading
#PalestinianTerror Border Police officer murdered in Jerusalem; three terrorists shot and killed [VIDEO]
JERUSALEM POST Border Police officer killed in Jerusalem terror attack by Daniel J. Roth, Eytan Halon June 17, 2017 A female Border Police officer died after succumbing to her wounds following a suspected coordinated terror attack carried out by three … Continue reading
Israel preparing to confront Egypt-controlled Sinai which has become “fertile ground for terrorists, smugglers and infiltrators”
ALGEMEINER IDF Coed Commandos Step Up Training for Potential ISIS Attack on Israel From Sinai by Ruthie Blum October 23, 2016 The IDF battalion charged with safeguarding Israel’s border with Egypt has been stepping up its preparation for potential ISIS attacks … Continue reading
From the brilliant guy who draws “Dilbert”: “If you take a purely military approach to ISIS, you never kill the idea that is at its core”
SCOTT ADAMS’ BLOG The Wall Around ISIS September 28, 2016 Turkey is almost finished building its wall to keep out Syrian refugees. That seals off the ISIS Caliphate’s Northern border. See this map to refresh your memory on the geography. Meanwhile, … Continue reading
“Horrific new clip released by Islamic State shows eight-year-old blond child assisting in executions”
CLARION PROJECT Horrific ISIS Clip Shows Young Blond Child Help Executions by Elliot Friedland September 21, 2016 The latest ISIS clip is entitled “If You’ll Come Back, We’ll Come Back 3,” the third in a series. At the start of the … Continue reading