Most Clicked This Week
- “The attacks on pro-Israel Professor Hill were launched even though leftist thinking dictates he should enjoy triple-protected status because he checks three boxes on the all-important intersectional checklist: he’s black, gay, and an immigrant”
- Words are not violence. Violence is violence.
- Thomas Friedman and Ilhan Omar agree: We both don't like AIPAC
- "Hanukkah is a thoroughly Zionistic holiday. Not exactly a popular ideology in certain quarters these days"
- "Liberals advocate for immigration policies that are creating a humanitarian disaster, yet show their partisanship by not protesting measures they denounced when Trump was in office"
Tag Archives: Hanin Zoabi
Knesset Ethics Committee suspends Balad MKs Zoabi, Ghattas and Zahalka for meeting with terrorists’ families [PMW VIDEO]
ISRAEL HAYOM Israeli Arab MKs temporarily suspended from Knesset by Gideon Allon and Staff February 9, 2016 The Knesset Ethics Committee temporarily suspended Israeli Arab MKs Hanin Zoabi, Basel Ghattas and Jamal Zahalka from parliament Monday, after determining a meeting … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL BBC’s Newest Detective Drama Stars Hanin Zoabi & Margot Wallstrom by Aaron Scheer January 16, 2016 The BBC unveiled its newest show for the Spring lineup with the coming premier of “Wallstrom and Zoabi: Root Causes“ a … Continue reading
COMMENTARY A Ray of Light Amid the Terror by Evelyn Gordon October 16, 2015 It’s hard to find any silver lining in a situation where Palestinians are perpetrating multiple stabbing attacks against Jews every day, and most of the “international … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA by Gil Ronen July 3, 2014 A fearless and independent-minded Arab youth from Nazareth, Mohammed Zoabi, who gained fame as a self-declared “Muslim ZIonist” and has had to go underground because of death threats, has recorded and uploaded a powerful new video message directed … Continue reading