Most Clicked This Week
- Antisemitism In Four Mutations: "The increasing bigotry, and at times violence, within each of these four countries paints a terrifying portrait of how global hatred disseminates and harms"
- "The conflict both US and Israel are engaged in is a war of ideas against nebulous transnational actors, a struggle that is not likely to be won decisively"
- LA synagogues, schools and Jewish memorials vandalized with anti-Semitic, anti-Israel slogans, Jewish-owned businesses battered, particularly in Fairfax district
- German army to welcome rabbis into its chaplaincy this year to provide spiritual support to Jewish soldiers as anti-Semitism surges in the country
- #Minneapolis #Intersectionality "American pro-BDS group claims #IDF tactics 'systematically target black and brown bodies'"
- “The great philosophers and poets of the West—from Aeschylus and Euripides, to Shakespeare, Hobbes, and the American Founders—understood the chaos and lust for power that lurk beneath civilization”
- "Is there the slightest hint of embarrassment from the far Left" about an anti-Israel activist squarely in their camp, building firebombs to toss in New York City?
- "Temple Mount activist Yehudah Glick hospitalized with light injuries after incident at home of Iyad Halak, a Palestinian autistic man shot dead by police"
Tag Archives: IfNotNow
IfNotNow (an anti-Israel group) attacks Democratic ally Rep Betty McCollum (an anti-Israel congresswoman) over Minneapolis rioting
FREE BEACON IfNotNow Founder Endorses Minneapolis Looting by Adam Kredo May 29, 2020 As violent protests rage in Minneapolis following the death of a man in police custody, the founder of a leading anti-Israel group lashed out at a Democratic … Continue reading
“The New Israel Fund is seeking to create an alternative to Federations by allowing donors to give money to exactly the kind of groups that mainstream philanthropies want no part of”
JNS New Israel Fund’s war on Jewish life by Jonathan S. Tobin November 4, 2019 According to the Forward, the rationale for the New Israel Fund’s push to create an alternative philanthropic system can be explained by what a Philadelphia psychologist named … Continue reading
IfNotNow activist asks Democrat Congressman Brad Schneider (IL-10) how his Israel positions differ from Trump’s
JNS IfNotNow activist hurls dual-loyalty charge at Democratic Jewish congressman August 28, 2019 An activist with the anti-Israel group IfNotNow accused Rep. Brad Schneider (D-Ill.) of dual loyalty during a town hall last week with constituents. The organization posted on … Continue reading
JNS New report highlights ties between IfNotNow and anti-Semitic pro-Palestinian group by Eliana Rudee July 30, 2019 …“The Jewish community should find the AMP and IfNotNow partnership particularly worrying,” according to Canary Mission. “IfNotNow is not a youthful Jewish organization, … Continue reading
Yishai Fleisher: “Twice this summer, a number of students have filmed themselves walking off their Birthright trips”
FORWARD I’m A Settler Who Defends The Birthright Walkouts by Yishai Fleisher July 19, 2018 …But while many believe that IfNotNow’s left-wing walkouts of Birthright trips may be nothing more than a rude publicity stunt, there is something just and accurate … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Left-wing NGO crashes Birthright group to spread ‘anti-Occupation’ info by Jeremy Sharon June 28, 2018 A group of five activists from the far-left IfNotNow Jewish organization infiltrated a Birthright group currently in Israel this week, and offered a tour … Continue reading
JFK Airport ambush on Birthright participants to deliver IfNotNow’s “simplistic narrative that Israel is wholly responsible for anything bad that happens to the Palestinians”
JNS IfNotNow accosts Taglit Birthright groups at New York airport by Eliana Rudee June 20, 2018 At New York’s John F. Kennedy Airport on Monday night, Birthright Fellow and student leader Ariel Tidhar reported that the American Jewish activist group … Continue reading